General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Our Own Gumball

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2002, 12:33 PM

Our Own Gumball

hey guys, whats up? i was just wasting my time on the web one day and found out that there is a gumball rally this year. It started april 25th, and it goes from nyc to somewhere in cali, i forget where. here is the addy tho for the info:

http://www.gumball3000.com/#

anyway... that one is 9grand and everyone in that has some ferrari or other exotic, so we arent game. how about we start up our own gumball. with a cash prize (as there will be an entrance fee) and we race from nyc to key west, fl. this will take planning and probably wont happen this summer (planning for next summer or spring), but any ideas... PLEASE POST!!! thanks guys.. tell me what you think: criticize, mock, promote.... whatever.. i want to hear what you guys think of this. i think it could be big, we could even graduate to a cross country gumball.... well, regardless, lets hear some ideas

later,
adrian
Old 04-29-2002, 12:37 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Dado from DTMPower.net is in this years gumball check the general forum at dtm for updates, he posted some hot pics!
Old 04-29-2002, 12:44 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by MaximaRider
Dado from DTMPower.net is in this years gumball check the general forum at dtm for updates, he posted some hot pics!
I've been checking those threads daily, that looks to be some of the most fun you can have in a car (by yourself).
Old 04-29-2002, 12:59 PM

I'm gonna assemble a team or something to go next year, wherever it is, if they have it (this is supposed to be the last gumball, but with the media attention Maximillion Cooper is getting, he may go another round). If anyones interested in forming a team let me know. -M

p.s. yes im serious. and yes i know it cost close to 9G;s to enter.