General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Bad Vortech V2 Story...(long)

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2002, 04:13 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Bad Vortech V2 Story...(long)

Sup Fellas,

I had some warranty issues with my SC about a month ago. It was grinding and squealing extra loud...sounded like it was on its way out. I decided to pay to have it taken out and sent it back to Vortech for servicing before it completely died on me. It took them about 2 weeks and my car has been down for most of April. Anyway, Vortech confirmed that the bearings were bad so they essentially gutted the whole SC out and gave it all-new innards...at least thats what they say. I got the SC back a few days ago (I didnt have to pay for anything) we installed it (had to pay for that too) and it sounds even worse than before! Its grinding and rattling and these sounds are coming from inside the blower...almost like theres something loose in there.
Of course I was ****ed and I called Vortech and they were not helpful at all! They basically told me to take it out again and send it back to have it checked again and if their tests dont show anything wrong, they'll send it back to me the same way...Did you guys know that they dont test the blowers out before they send em out!?!? They admitted that theres no machine or engine that they use to test the SC's on...they just make sure all the parts meet specs and then send it out! Now, they want me to pay to have it taken out and put back in again?!?!? I dont think so...I'm not that mechanically inclined to where I can do it myself or I would. I asked for a new blower and they said absolutely not they will only fix the old one and they will not help with install or removal costs. I then asked for a supervisor and they said "sure" then trasferred me to a voice-mail!!!
I wanted to run this by you guys and see if ayone has had any similar experiences with Vortech and could suggest what I should do. Obviously this is terrible business and customer service on their part and I will not suffer because of their shortcomings.
Paul @ Avalon Racing once again has been VERY helpful and we're trying to check with Stillen to see if we can get somehing done through them. Shout to Avalon racing... Any help or suggestions would be great fellas.

Deac
Old 04-30-2002, 04:54 AM

This is one of the many reason's I'll never have any serious engine work done to any of my cars. Good luck.

GC
Old 04-30-2002, 05:11 AM
Minister of Silly Walks

Re: Bad Vortech V2 Story...(long)

Originally posted by Deac
I...we're trying to check with Stillen to see if we can get something done through them...

HA! That was a good laugh!

Anyway, good luck...
Old 04-30-2002, 05:20 AM

Well If you've had it for less than 6 months and you put it on a credit card you might be able to dispute the charge.
Old 04-30-2002, 06:03 AM

Oh the Vortech woes continue

Donovan,

We need to compare notes... My Car has been down for a month due to the dopes at Vortech. But supposedly they do QA the blowers before sending them out.

My story is as follows:

Call Vortech... get an RA number for the V1, order a V2, polished. Give them CC number, and get ready to ship the blower. I am told by Jamie that the whole process takes 10 business days. From receival to ship.
Ship blower to Vortech, they have it for 2 days according to USPS online tracking, call them, and they had no clue that they even had the damn thing. They finally verify that they had it, now their timeline changes. 3-4 days to look at blower, 10 days to build a new one.
Wait for Credit amount on my V1... Wait...wait some more. Call them, and they tell me I have to wait for blower tear down day... more waiting.. blower tear down day comes.. I wait for a phone call so they can tell me I was shafted out of my 1k credit. No call... I call the next day. Jamie tells me the service manager will call. Wait 2 more days, no service manager call. I call back. Jamie tells me that he didn't call because I was given the full 1k credit, and they already had a CC number to bill. They were building my blower, it should ship in the next couple of days.
Wait a few more days, no word, no tracking number, no nothing, call them back, they were waiting on parts, parts had been delivered, SC was going out the next day. Decide to verify order 1 more time.

me: v2?
Jamie: check,
me: SQ?
Jamie: check..
me: Polished?
Jamie: uh duh uh, ummm you didn't order polished.
me: Yes I did, they day I gave you my cc number I ordered a polished blower. the day you gave me the RA #
Jamie: but you didn't order it polished the day Steve called you with the credit amount and to verify the order. I am looking at his write-up here.
me: STEVE NEVER CALLED ME
Jamie: no?
me: No... you told me he didn't call cause you already had CC billing info. Remember??????
Jamie: Yes now I remember
me: Ok so what are we going to do?
Jamie: send out a regular v2
me: no your not, that is not what I ordered
Jamie: let me check my notes
me: ok
Jamie: your right, I have it here in my notes.. Polished V2
me: OK, now what are we going to do
Jamie: let me go talk to Steve
Jamie: We will make you a polished blower. 100 bux more.
me: Ok I knew it was 100 bux more when I ordered it
Jamie: OK, problem is, we have no polished parts in stock, they will be here Friday.
me: I can cope
Jamie: we will give you free 2 day air on the blower when we ship it on Tuesday
me: Cool, at least your doing something for me
Jamie: OK
me: bye

Needless to say those polished parts did not show up on that Friday, week before last, nor did my blower ship, I called and asked about my blower... only to be avoided and sent into voicemail boxes for 2 days. It wasn't until I had someone else from my office call that I was able to get Jamie on the phone. Parts should be there today 2 weeks after I was told that they would be there in 3 days. My blower should be shipping out tommorrow or thursday...needless to say I am not holding my breath on this thing actually arriving this week.

All in all I am very unhappy with Vortech, I think their Customer Service sucks, they are very slow to react, promised phone calls do not happen, deadlines mean **** to these people. Etc... And I won't even go into the stories of the countless phone calls with them before I sent the SC in, trying to work out a core swap, they were not even willing to entertain the idea. Even when I offered to foot the entire 2k cost of the blower so they could ship me a new one, and then they could credit me 1k of it back when they received my old, in turn minimizing my downtime. They blow. This process blows. And I sincerely hope I am never in your situation, having to deal with Warranty issues with them.

-Del

BTW: Car has been down due to this swap since March 25th
Old 04-30-2002, 06:11 AM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

Re: Oh the Vortech woes continue

Originally posted by delio
Donovan,

We need to compare notes... My Car has been down for a month due to the dopes at Vortech. But supposedly they do QA the blowers before sending them out.

My story is as follows:

Call Vortech... get an RA number for the V1, order a V2, polished. Give them CC number, and get ready to ship the blower. I am told by Jamie that the whole process takes 10 business days. From receival to ship.
Ship blower to Vortech, they have it for 2 days according to USPS online tracking, call them, and they had no clue that they even had the damn thing. They finally verify that they had it, now their timeline changes. 3-4 days to look at blower, 10 days to build a new one.
Wait for Credit amount on my V1... Wait...wait some more. Call them, and they tell me I have to wait for blower tear down day... more waiting.. blower tear down day comes.. I wait for a phone call so they can tell me I was shafted out of my 1k credit. No call... I call the next day. Jamie tells me the service manager will call. Wait 2 more days, no service manager call. I call back. Jamie tells me that he didn't call because I was given the full 1k credit, and they already had a CC number to bill. They were building my blower, it should ship in the next couple of days.
Wait a few more days, no word, no tracking number, no nothing, call them back, they were waiting on parts, parts had been delivered, SC was going out the next day. Decide to verify order 1 more time.

me: v2?
Jamie: check,
me: SQ?
Jamie: check..
me: Polished?
Jamie: uh duh uh, ummm you didn't order polished.
me: Yes I did, they day I gave you my cc number I ordered a polished blower. the day you gave me the RA #
Jamie: but you didn't order it polished the day Steve called you with the credit amount and to verify the order. I am looking at his write-up here.
me: STEVE NEVER CALLED ME
Jamie: no?
me: No... you told me he didn't call cause you already had CC billing info. Remember??????
Jamie: Yes now I remember
me: Ok so what are we going to do?
Jamie: send out a regular v2
me: no your not, that is not what I ordered
Jamie: let me check my notes
Jamie: your right, I have it here in my notes.. Polished V2
me: OK, now what are we going to do
Jamie: let me go talk to Steve
Jamie: We will make you a polished blower. 100 bux more.
me: Ok I knew it was 100 bux more when I ordered it
Jamie: OK, problem is, we have no polished parts in stock, they will be here Friday.
me: I can cope
Jamie: we will give you free 2 day air on the blower when we ship it on Tuesday
me: Cool, at least your doing something for me
Jamie: OK
me: bye

Needless to say those polished parts did not show up on that Friday, week before last, nor did my blower ship, I called and asked about my blower... only to be avoided and sent into voicemail boxes for 2 days. It wasn't until I had someone else from my office call that I was able to get Jamie on the phone. Parts should be there today 2 weeks after I was told that they would be there in 3 days. My blower should be shipping out tommorrow or thursday...needless to say I am not holding my breath on this thing actually arriving this week.

All in all I am very unhappy with Vortech, I think their Customer Service sucks, they are very slow to react, promised phone calls do not happen, deadlines mean **** to these people. Etc... And I won't even go into the stories of the countless phone calls with them before I sent the SC in, trying to work out a core swap, they were not even willing to entertain the idea. Even when I offered to foot the entire 2k cost of the blower so they could ship me a new one, and then they could credit me 1k of it back when they received my old, in turn minimizing my downtime. They blow. This process blows. And I sincerely hope I am never in your situation, having to deal with Warranty issues with them.

-Del

BTW: Car has been down due to this swap since March 25th
ouch man..just ouch.
Old 04-30-2002, 06:26 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Re: Bad Vortech V2 Story...(long)

We had a long conversation with the VP at Stillen last night and are trying to get this done for you as quickly as possible. I will e-mail you when I ave some data.

Regards

Sup Fellas,

I had some warranty issues with my SC about a month ago. It was grinding and squealing extra loud...sounded like it was on its way out. I decided to pay to have it taken out and sent it back to Vortech for servicing before it completely died on me. It took them about 2 weeks and my car has been down for most of April. Anyway, Vortech confirmed that the bearings were bad so they essentially gutted the whole SC out and gave it all-new innards...at least thats what they say. I got the SC back a few days ago (I didnt have to pay for anything) we installed it (had to pay for that too) and it sounds even worse than before! Its grinding and rattling and these sounds are coming from inside the blower...almost like theres something loose in there.
Of course I was ****ed and I called Vortech and they were not helpful at all! They basically told me to take it out again and send it back to have it checked again and if their tests dont show anything wrong, they'll send it back to me the same way...Did you guys know that they dont test the blowers out before they send em out!?!? They admitted that theres no machine or engine that they use to test the SC's on...they just make sure all the parts meet specs and then send it out! Now, they want me to pay to have it taken out and put back in again?!?!? I dont think so...I'm not that mechanically inclined to where I can do it myself or I would. I asked for a new blower and they said absolutely not they will only fix the old one and they will not help with install or removal costs. I then asked for a supervisor and they said "sure" then trasferred me to a voice-mail!!!
I wanted to run this by you guys and see if ayone has had any similar experiences with Vortech and could suggest what I should do. Obviously this is terrible business and customer service on their part and I will not suffer because of their shortcomings.
Paul @ Avalon Racing once again has been VERY helpful and we're trying to check with Stillen to see if we can get somehing done through them. Shout to Avalon racing... Any help or suggestions would be great fellas.

Deac
Old 04-30-2002, 06:34 AM
lcf

get an attorney, i broker legal services so if you want any help let me know. (btw, it is extremely affordable.)

these grease monkeys would move their A$$es if just one person had their attorney contact them, no doubt. i want someone to f-ck try to rip me off this way... i cant wait.

good luck getting everything resolved.

Old 04-30-2002, 06:36 AM

Delio you still have my car to drive around if you want it. given its stock, but at times like these I'm happy it is.
Old 04-30-2002, 06:36 AM

Originally posted by lcf
get an attorney, i broker legal services so if you want any help let me know. (btw, it is extremely affordable.)

these grease monkeys would move their A$$es if just one person had their attorney contact them, no doubt. i want someone to f-ck try to rip me off this way... i cant wait.

good luck getting everything resolved.

You want to do a maxima brother a favor and contact them for me
Old 04-30-2002, 06:38 AM

Re: Re: Oh the Vortech woes continue

Originally posted by i999Maximagirl
Delio you still have my car to drive around if you want it. given its stock, but at times like these I'm happy it is.
Ummm.. OK trade you... Cause I am tired of driving this roach CRX.
Old 04-30-2002, 06:41 AM

Re: Re: Bad Vortech V2 Story...(long)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Avalon Racing
[B]We had a long conversation with the VP at Stillen last night and are trying to get this done for you as quickly as possible. I will e-mail you when I ave some data.

Regards

Good lookin out Paul... I'm not holding my breath because I know the Vortech guys have been shady to a few people but I appreciate your help. DanNY thanx for Idler pulley...it works great. Delio... I feel your pain bro. Can somebody say BETTER BUSINEES BUREAU!!! If it comes to it and I hope it dosn't we try to take legal action or at least file a formalcomplaint against the company. I'm sure if somone formally complains on these guys, put they're A$$es in gear. Its really poor business to screw people around like this!

Deac
Old 04-30-2002, 06:41 AM
Rice Boy in Denial =)

Man that sucks... good luck guys.
Old 04-30-2002, 06:42 AM
Evil Administrator - "The Problem"

i really hope delio isn't a victim of the MOTM "curse"
Old 04-30-2002, 06:45 AM
lcf

You want to do a maxima brother a favor and contact them for me
haha, if i were a lawyer now i would (im still in college/ pre-law) but i work for a company which is traded on the new york stock exchange part time and they provide legal services to middle income individuals and families. the plans are designed with the cost-conscious consumer in mind. i will cut/paste something and i think if you really want this resolved, that this would get it done. sometimes vendors will help you out, other times they will ignore you.

<clip>

i suggest you get an attorney. true, getting an attorney will cost money. but heh, shameless plug, i broker legal services part time to individuals in situations exactly like yours. the name of the company is prepaid legal. its been around for 29 years and is listed on the new york stock exchange (stock symbol: ppd). we have millions of members throughout the country and canada.

anyway, to summarize, there are 2 plans. the standard and the extended plans. the standard covers you and your significant other (does not have to be spouse). the extended plan will cover your whole immediate family. the sweet part about the legal plan is that you are covered for almost anything you can think of.
  • the standard plan is $16 a month (we draft from your checking or savings accnt)
  • the extended plan is $26 a month (checking or savings again)
whats so cool about it?

MEMBERS ARE PROVIDED WITH LEGAL SERVICES AT NO CHARGE!! (except the monthly fee which is why youre a member! ) yes, our attorneys will do anything for you unless it is drug or alcohol related. if then, they will give you at least a 25% discount off of what the typical retainer would be for the job.

who are these attorneys?

our company only works with A/V rated lawfirms. (what does that rating mean? check out this link) they are private lawfirms as well as provider lawfirms which go to work for our members.

i dont know you and you dont know me, but i advise you to do this: become a member of prepaid legal, inc. immediately contact your provider attorney. inform them of the incident and give the reins to them. as soon as everything is resolved, cancel the service. but i would also advise you to have your attorneys prepare a will for you first (at no cost); keep your family protected! of course, if youre so taken aback with the exceptional service, quality, and speed at which your incident was resolved you decide to keep the membership. regardless, there is no penalty fee for cancelling your membership at ANY TIME!!

to become a member, its the usual monthly fee + a $10 processing fee. so depending on which plan you get, your first months fee will be either $26 or $36. for more information check out my website. its a little cheesy but i made it a long time ago.

and oh, a im a member myself. i love the service. ive used it to get myself out of several speeding tickets. however, currently my license is suspended from a ticket from a different state and its resurrected itself to bite me in the ****. im being charged with a misdemeanor. BUT, my attorney and i are going to court on april 3rd. if i had hired this guy privately, i'd be shelling out a few hundred dollars. with the service, i only pay $16 a month and my girlfriend and i are protected. [this situation has been resolved. my attorney got the misdemeanor dropped and i received no points on my license. i didnt even get a fine. i did however, lose the $100 bond which i had to pay in order to plead not guilty] ive also used the service to get my security deposit back from an evil landlord at my previous apt. ive used the service to resolve an issue with an outrageous nextel cell phone bill. they told me i had free incoming minutes but apparently i didnt... it was a disaster. but my lawyers all resolved everything for me. i couldnt be happier..... ONLY $16 A MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!

oh god, im ashamed of myself, haha. if you feel offended that i used this thread to plug my business i apologize. i hope everything works out for you! good luck!

christopher chun
http://lcf.digitalrice.com

and if you do decide to become a member, let me know please and i'll take care of you! cheers.

</clip>
Old 04-30-2002, 06:50 AM
Administrator

ok.. maybe i shouldn't be buying a blower.. a middle east intake looks real good right about now
Old 04-30-2002, 07:08 AM
Old Fuddy Duddy

Originally posted by SprintMax
ok.. maybe i shouldn't be buying a blower.. a middle east intake looks real good right about now
Yet not at the same time. What we all go through for that extra Ooomph!
Old 04-30-2002, 07:10 AM

Forced induction bad, esp by STILLEN...

Donovan, man, I'd torch the kit at this point if I had this much trouble. I know Hugh has some good connections w/ Vortech, give him a ring, unless you've asked already ?

Delio, I've heard the story so many times, I wanna go to Vortech and kill someone, steal a few parts and ***** the .org for sales.

Bill, MOTM Curse

-

Old 04-30-2002, 07:11 AM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

Re: Re: Re: Bad Vortech V2 Story...(long)

Good lookin out Paul... I'm not holding my breath because I know the Vortech guys have been shady to a few people but I appreciate your help. DanNY thanx for Idler pulley...it works great. Delio... I feel your pain bro. Can somebody say BETTER BUSINEES BUREAU!!! If it comes to it and I hope it dosn't we try to take legal action or at least file a formalcomplaint against the company. I'm sure if somone formally complains on these guys, put they're A$$es in gear. Its really poor business to screw people around like this!

Deac
no prob man...i wish your SC worked out for you also.
Old 04-30-2002, 07:20 AM

HiSpeed Motorsports

Originally posted by Chimp Dj
Forced induction bad, esp by STILLEN...

Donovan, man, I'd torch the kit at this point if I had this much trouble. I know Hugh has some good connections w/ Vortech, give him a ring, unless you've asked already ?

Delio, I've heard the story so many times, I wanna go to Vortech and kill someone, steal a few parts and ***** the .org for sales.

Bill, MOTM Curse

-
Thats a good Idea. Maybe I'll check with Hugh at HighSpeed and see if he can help me if things dont work out butI'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Old 04-30-2002, 07:28 AM

Re: HiSpeed Motorsports

Thats a good Idea. Maybe I'll check with Hugh at HighSpeed and see if he can help me if things dont work out butI'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Good Luck w/ Vortech, but when in doubt use a hammer.

Old 04-30-2002, 08:21 AM

Re: Re: HiSpeed Motorsports

Good Luck w/ Vortech, but when in doubt use a hammer.
Old 04-30-2002, 08:22 AM

They blow. This process blows. -Del
Vortech's blowers really blow. ahhh the irony

jk man. i hope you get your sc fixed so i can drive your car soon!!
Old 04-30-2002, 09:03 AM

Dont bother getting a lawyer that will prove to be useless since vortech has done nothing wrong and is honoring their warrenty...ur getting screwed on the install and removal costs..maybe its time to get mechanically inclined. good luck peace.
Old 04-30-2002, 09:10 AM
lcf

Originally posted by ILoveMyMax
Dont bother getting a lawyer that will prove to be useless since vortech has done nothing wrong and is honoring their warrenty...ur getting screwed on the install and removal costs..maybe its time to get mechanically inclined. good luck peace.
this is true. i thought they were not honoring your warranty and giving you the run around.

my bad.

Old 04-30-2002, 10:59 AM
Minister of Silly Walks

This is true, but a call or letter from an attorney can still go a long way for improving customer service.
Old 04-30-2002, 11:24 AM

Originally posted by mzmtg

This is true, but a call or letter from an attorney can still go a long way for improving customer service.
Yes it can if their customer service was bad to begin with..Ya i know by the post it sux that they r giving him a hard time but hey what can they do. i guess they tried to "fix" it and sent it back to him and then they did ask to have it back so they could try again if there was still a problem but they r a business and there is no way they r just going to give him a new one unless its defective. they r doing everything they can to help him it just sux that he has to actually try it.. they should have something to try to test the blowe but hey its their company. im not defending them or anything im just being a realist...
Old 04-30-2002, 12:17 PM

But is it right!!!

Vortech as done something VERY wrong...that is assuming that the customer should absorb installation costs because of their mistakes. The warranty wont mean squat if a judge decides the warranty is unjust! Vortech admitted to me that they dont test their blowers before they send them out. All they do is take all the parts for it and measure them up to specifications. If the parts pass inspection, they just put the blower together and ship it to the customer. If the blower turns out to be defective, what Vortech is saying is that their customers have to absorb the cost for install and removal of the SC because of their negligence...in other words, its the customer's responsibility to test Vortechs products! I mean put yourself in that position or in the position of any manufacturer. You cant build something and sell it to people without testing it first. Even if the parst meet specs, **** happens and still may not work! I should'nt have to be a @#$&%^* mechanic or engineer... thats Vortechs job to sell a product that works right. They should also be classy enough to admit their mistakes and rectify it for their customers. I mean we're talkin about thousands of dollars for these things and it probably costs VORTECH a fraction of the retail cost to make them...Vortech is a big company! Just because its written on their website dosnt mean its fair or that it will old up if its questioned properly....Anyway, I'm still ****ed and blowing off steam but thats the way I feel. I dont see how somebody could disagree with this reasoning...seems pretty cut and dry to me.

Deac
Old 04-30-2002, 12:49 PM

Re: But is it right!!!

The warranty wont mean squat if a judge decides the warranty is unjust! Vortech admitted to me that they dont test their blowers before they send them out. All they do is take all the parts for it and measure them up to specifications. If the parts pass inspection, they just put the blower together and ship it to the customer. If the blower turns out to be defective, what Vortech is saying is that their customers have to absorb the cost for install and removal of the SC because of their negligence...in other words, its the customer's responsibility to test Vortechs products!

so according to what they told you there is no way you can sue for all the cost and troubles the defective sc would have cost you. i mean yeah if they don't even test there parts before they ship them out then it sould be there fault right.

or is there gonna be some way they are going to say that they did test it and it was misused. just an thought
Old 04-30-2002, 01:43 PM
lcf

Originally posted by mzmtg

word, this is what i think too. however, sorry for jumping around back n forth on the subject. i didnt want it to seem like i was trying to convince him that he needed an attorney. my opinion is subjective in this matter.

good day.

Old 05-01-2002, 04:08 AM

Re: Re: But is it right!!!

Originally posted by jdmmax

so according to what they told you there is no way you can sue for all the cost and troubles the defective sc would have cost you. i mean yeah if they don't even test there parts before they ship them out then it sould be there fault right.

or is there gonna be some way they are going to say that they did test it and it was misused. just an thought
I could'nt believe it when he told me that they didnt test it and that they didnt even have to test it! As a matter of fact he got kinda rude about it too saying "what are they supposed to test it on...we dont have a maxima engine here"!!! which is BS!! It all goes back to the same thing...I'm not paying twice for their mistakes. I already had to have it taken out once because it was defective and now they want me to pay to get it taken out again because they didnt fix the problem correctly?!?! I dont think so.

Deac
Old 05-01-2002, 06:08 AM

Re: Re: Re: But is it right!!!

I could'nt believe it when he told me that they didnt test it and that they didnt even have to test it! As a matter of fact he got kinda rude about it too saying "what are they supposed to test it on...we dont have a maxima engine here"!!! which is BS!! It all goes back to the same thing...I'm not paying twice for their mistakes. I already had to have it taken out once because it was defective and now they want me to pay to get it taken out again because they didnt fix the problem correctly?!?! I dont think so.

Deac
I can see it now.

Supercharged Maximas Exodus to Vortech for a good ole fashioned **** whupping.

Old 05-01-2002, 06:45 AM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

Re: Re: Re: But is it right!!!

Deac
you should tell him that THEY designed the SC..THEY should have a jig to test it on w/ a electric motor or something.
Old 05-01-2002, 07:14 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: But is it right!!!

Originally posted by DanNY

you should tell him that THEY designed the SC..THEY should have a jig to test it on w/ a electric motor or something.

Psst...Oil Lines

Powerdyne S/C don't have one.

Turbos do, but yo its ok

Old 05-01-2002, 07:31 AM

And you think Vortech would at least make there parts available. I had a charger off my friends Suburban that needed a bearing. We disassembled it, called Vortech and told them what we needed and they said nope, you have to send it to use for a complete rebuild, 1,200 bucks! If they can't handle the workload, they should contract to other shops around the country. It can't be that dificult to have a "certified Vortech Repair shop" in half the states.
Old 05-01-2002, 07:41 AM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: But is it right!!!

Psst...Oil Lines

Powerdyne S/C don't have one.

Turbos do, but yo its ok
poke a hole in a quart of 5W-30..run a tube to the feed of the SC...let it drain out to a pan. c'mon it can't be that critical to run the SC for 5 seconds.
Old 05-01-2002, 07:46 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: But is it right!!!

poke a hole in a quart of 5W-30..run a tube to the feed of the SC...let it drain out to a pan. c'mon it can't be that critical to run the SC for 5 seconds.
Exactly, but Vortech is too stupid to realize it.

Old 05-01-2002, 08:07 AM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: But is it right!!!

Exactly, but Vortech is too stupid to realize it.

OT: anything from a brown truck?
Old 05-01-2002, 08:28 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: But is it right!!!

OT: anything from a brown truck?
OT: nope, but I got a Green Truck w/ Spacers.

Old 05-01-2002, 08:54 AM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: But is it right!!!

OT: nope, but I got a Green Truck w/ Spacers.
AIM?

Quick Reply: Bad Vortech V2 Story...(long)