General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Craziest Shia I ever saw IN MY LIFE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2002, 07:31 PM
Dyno plot says I have the most area under the Administrator curve

Craziest Shia I ever saw IN MY LIFE!!!

So I'm coming back from VA beach with my fiance and we stopped off for a bite to eat. We finish up and get on the on-ramp to I-95N and get stuck behind this slower car. Then out of nowhere a Gen2 DSM comes flying up on me and locks up his brakes as he slows down behind me and then is literally crawling up my @ss. If this jack@ss was tailgating me any closer he woulda been in my backseat, and he almost seriously rear-ended me as it was!! If there's one thing that gets me all riled up it's freakin retarded tailgaters. I've seen so many accidents and pileups because of this that it's just ghey.

So anyways, I flasher this dude and drop to 3rd as we're merging. I keep the VQ wound up and take off moderately hard and get around the slower car but then back off to let this guy get in front of me. As he passes I now see his custom plates "HURYUP"

He gets into the fast lane where there's a slower car blocking so I get behind him and nail him with my high beams and he proceeds to crawl up the @ss of this other guy. Serioulsy, one twitch of the brakes and there would be an accident. That's how stupid this guy was...or so I only thought he was that stupid...

The slower car switches lanes and the DSM nails it and I take off too and stay on his @ss all the way through 3rd with my hi-beams shining right in this f*ckers face. Just north of $1.00 in 4th I start to pull on him pretty hard so I switch to the other lane and get my hood up to his rear door and was about to pass him, but then I see that I'm very quickly running out of road with traffic up ahead so I shut it down as my point was already made.

But as I'm slowing down back to legal this guy is still at full tilt and then I'm wondering where the hell this guy is going at 110+ with a solid wall of traffic up ahead

GET THIS.

This f*cker didn't even lift for a second! He dove right onto the shoulder at probably over 120mph kicking up all sorts of metal crap and debris onto the roadway and FLYS right by about 5 cars ON THE SHOULDER doing 120 PLUS kicking up all sorta of shia on their cars. He was on the left shoulder and I had to go all the way over to the right lane just to avoid all of the debris he was kicking up!

Can you imagine travelling at a good 75 mph in the left lane when suddenly some fricken tard whizzes by you like you're STOPPED on the SHOULDER kicking up every piece of garbage on the side of the road all over you and causing you to swerve because you were so startled?!?

I couldn't fricken believe it. Was this guy's life really worth SO LITTLE that he would pull a stunt like this? Jesus christ... All he would have had to do is cut a tire on some of that debris and he would have been airborne and dead before his car rolled to a stop.

I'm sure Darwin will get this guy eventually... What a stupid stunt that was, and boy he really did show me that his ***** were bigger than mine. I bow down to him.

For the record, I'm not sure what kind of a DSM it was other than a 2nd gen. The way he was moving he definitely had some power, but I'm not sure if it was the Turbo or not. I was loaded up with weekend bags and it was very hot out so I had the A/C on too.

Anyways, I'm not claiming a kill or anything, but rather just reporting an "interesting" story of how stupid people can be.

So what's the craziest shia you've ever seen on the road?
Old 05-10-2002, 07:52 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I doubt this was any type of car enthusiast to put his car through that. Probably just another idiot on the road. However, I think this guy takes the cake. 120mph on the shoulder?! What if a car decided to pull out and drive on the shoulder as well? I think it would be a pretty horrible scene. The guy was obviously very stupid to do what he did. I'm glad you didn't try to follow and tailgate him anymore. It's just not worth it. I run into these type of people all the time. I say if they want to risk their lives, that's their choice, they're not going to get me to bite even though they wanted me to "play along". Nothing to prove.
Old 05-10-2002, 08:00 PM

So now its no longer the GF, now its the fiance? Congrats bro.

Back to the topic at hand, there was some dumba$$ down here in Miami recently was driving a new Jaguar S-Type at over 100mph on the shoulder....That was until he crashed, serious accident that closed up I95.
Old 05-10-2002, 08:05 PM

wow that has to be one of the most insane scenarios ive heard of 120 on the shoulder sheesh...I see crap almost everyday at the end of school you know the afternoon letout when all the wiggers head out to their hondas and "80s american muscle cars" in the parkin lot swingin their keychains 5 feet out from their waist and recklessly speeding off on the local streets near the school. The streets are all single lane so ive had alot of kids whoosh over to the wrong side of the road and pass me then i wind up right by them at the next stop sign anyway Although sometimes when i want to have some fun and **** those idiots off ill purposely drive like 15 mph till their right up my *** getting impatient then ill just floor and take off
Old 05-10-2002, 08:07 PM
I need a truck

or imagine if someone was changing a flat on the shoulder ... 75 - 0 in a instant ..... bam ... dead
Old 05-10-2002, 08:12 PM

Originally posted by JUDE
So now its no longer the GF, now its the fiance? Congrats bro.

Back to the topic at hand, there was some dumba$$ down here in Miami recently was driving a new Jaguar S-Type at over 100mph on the shoulder....That was until he crashed, serious accident that closed up I95.
I never heard about that!
Old 05-10-2002, 08:25 PM
Dyno plot says I have the most area under the Administrator curve

Yep, she's now "Fiance v1.0" Thanks! :-D

The irony is that on the way down to the beach I was in the left lane and all of a sudden everybody got on their brakes really hard. There was a speed trap up ahead so of course everybody slowed down to like 10 mph in a 65 on the INTERSTATE

Anyways, I got a little nervous with the hard braking and the retarded SUV was already tailing me from behind so I just bailed onto the shoulder to avoid the potential sandwiching I felt I could very well get. Anyways, that was right at the speed trap where the cops were. I pulled back on to the highway and took off.

A couple of minutes later I see flashing lights on my tail. oh-oh.

I pull over and the officer from the speed trap says he was going to give me a ticket for "passing on the shoulder" but I explained that everybody was on the brakes hard because they saw their speed trap and that I just had to bail to avoid a collision and he accepted that and let me go. phweew! He said they've had a lot of complaints about people "passing on the shoulder" so they're cracking down.

PASSING ON THE SHOULDER? Boy he wasn't kidding. I saw it first hand. 120 PLUS!

I'm glad that's all he saw me do because I was so ****ed that everybody slowed down to 10 mph for the damned speed trap and that I almost got sandwiched that I was serioulsy hauling some a$$ after that. That cop had to be standing on it to catchup with me.

hehe

Old 05-10-2002, 08:31 PM

roadrage steve, let those losers crash their cars and drive safe
Old 05-10-2002, 09:45 PM

craziest shizat i ever saw..

I witnessed a Hyundai doing a 180 on the freeway on the opposite side of flowing traffic. It was heading right towards me, if he didnt do a 180 he would have went through the guard rail and nailed me, thank god he spun out. I saw it start up ahead and finish in my mirror. It freaked me out because I didnt hear tire squeels, just saw him start to fishtail and then BOOM! 180 in the same lane and he's backwards in the #1 lane. freakiest thing I saw in my life. 2nd worst experience in my life(after running from the cops <-- NEVER EVER EVER AGAIN).
Old 05-10-2002, 09:57 PM

what cars are included as DSM?
galants and eclipses? is "diamond sport" same as mitsubishi? (hence the logo) if so how is a talon considered dsm
Old 05-10-2002, 10:20 PM
MAX

Worst I ever saw

This kid in an acura was tailgating me after turning on to a road from a light, with a slower car to my right. I stomp on it and move to the right lane. To give him credit, or his car anyway, he whizzed past me with relatively no problem. We were going about 80-85 on a road with a 45 mph speed limit, so I got off it and resumed a safe speed. Dude kept it on the floor, I don't know what he was trying to prove. There was a curve coming up ahead, and all I saw was his brake lights, he was WAY in front of me. I even made a comment to my g/f "look at that jacka$$, now he has to jam on the brakes to make that curve". I go around the curve and I see a dim light over in the trees off the side of the road. You guessed it, kid's car was trashed. Some people just don't know when to say when.
Old 05-10-2002, 11:02 PM

worst i ever saw was right after getting onto the cross island pkwy north from hempstead, im on the entrance ramp, its like 12 maybe 1 at night, and i have no idea how it happened, but this car comes sliding past me on its roof at highway speeds... i slowed down on the entrance ramp and phoned 911 as i was getting onto the highway. there were a ton of cars stopped to help the 2 kids inside, so as soon as i saw them walk away relatively unhurt, i left.
Old 05-10-2002, 11:50 PM
SLOW

On my way to an import event, my friend and I raced a civic SI outside of chicago. I only race when there is clear road, and once I start coming up on traffic, thats it, I'm done racing. Both me and my friend let off when we came back up on traffic, but the red civic SI ripped right onto the inside shoulder and did exactly what you just described. I was dumbfounded.
Old 05-11-2002, 01:10 AM

some people truly are idiots
Old 05-11-2002, 01:13 AM

not to make a case but you should have let him go , say your moderately speeding, pass some guy then this nutcase decides to stay on your *** and your doin 100+ ... Gee i wouldnt stick around to see what he wanted either ...

point being you should have let him go.
Old 05-11-2002, 05:19 AM

Yeah I live down there (VA Beach), but I've never seen anything that crazy before. 100+ MpH on the hard shoulder? What a stupid thing to do. What color was the DSM in case I ever see him around?
-Cyrus
Old 05-11-2002, 05:43 AM

Originally posted by Stillnmax
not to make a case but you should have let him go , say your moderately speeding, pass some guy then this nutcase decides to stay on your *** and your doin 100+ ... Gee i wouldnt stick around to see what he wanted either ...

point being you should have let him go.
stilln we need a huge poughkeepsie meet here during the summer you coming down during that time?

Bad experience for me??? I was going east on 495 and just chillin doing speed limit, when I looked to the opposite side of traffic, I see this truck start to fishtail..hit the median (and not over it ) and straighten itself out...if it was more out of control or going faster itmay have hit me???? people...
Old 05-11-2002, 08:51 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by sil SE
what cars are included as DSM?
galants and eclipses? is "diamond sport" same as mitsubishi? (hence the logo) if so how is a talon considered dsm
Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser and Mitsu Eclipse. Not the Gallant.
Old 05-11-2002, 08:53 AM

what does dsm stands for?.... it means talon, esclipes...
Old 05-11-2002, 09:48 AM

Originally posted by costcowholesale
what does dsm stands for?.... it means talon, esclipes...
Diamond Star Motor. The Misubishi logo is a "diamond star".

Stereodude
Old 05-11-2002, 11:00 AM

Now that we're on the topic, whats JDM?
Old 05-11-2002, 01:24 PM

so if Diamond sport IS mitsu- how is talon and laser included even though They ARE the same style? i guess the internals are that similar too huh? hmm.. interesting.

anyway, i went to the DSM org place and GAlants WERE INDEED included!

jdm-japdomesticmarket
Old 05-11-2002, 01:58 PM

Someting just as crzy as magnum's I was driving down I-95 about 70-80 and I look ahead and see a red neon about 100 feet 200 feet ahead, fly all the way left, lift up, flip over, land on the roof, and slide to the middle lane. Everyone slammed the brakes, I swerved to the left to get out of the way of the 4 Runner behind me. Then we stopped called the police, and drove off, everything in the car was on the roof including the driver and passenger they were all right...

Another Incidents, Im driving on a local street after school, and Im coming up to this school zone(which its passed time so the lights are off now), All of a sudden a lumina comes flying out of a building parking lot from the street and cuts me off, and gets in the lane next to me, Then he floors it expecting me to follow(which I didnt). All of a sudden there is a right turn coming up where a school bus was waiting for us to pass and a camry on the left waiting to turn in. The camry driver not expecting the Lumina to be going that fast starts to turn in. Lumina slamms the brakes whips to the right but its too late and WAMMM, he pushed the camry with the old man into the school bus front left corner. I swerved out of the way from flying objects and proceeded on. The man in the camry seemed ok.
Old 05-11-2002, 02:32 PM

Shall I mention The Pike Video, when I got sprayed w/ sand and debris, chipped my windshield, hood, bumper, fenders, mirrors and SPOLIER~!

My $1200 mistake.

Let the jackarse get what he deserves, and makes himself into human pancake against the wall.

BTW doesn't the stunt remind you of FnF ????(How Ricey.)

***** or not, I'd like to keep my two, instead of risking getting them smashed, sliced or diced.

-Peace

Old 05-11-2002, 05:40 PM

Re: Craziest Shia I ever saw IN MY LIFE!!!

Originally posted by SteVTEC

So what's the craziest shia you've ever seen on the road?
I was on highway 24 in Lafayette, Ca. and a dirty old white Chevy statin wagon got on the freeway and proceeded to weave through traffic towards Walnut Creek at 100+, including on the left shoulder. I noticed the 2 passengers watching out the rear window. A minute later, here came a cop car ... then another ... and another ... another ... another ... then the K9 station wagon. A few miles later I saw the three spread eagled on the side of the road. Bank robbers.
Old 05-11-2002, 06:03 PM

Re: Re: Craziest Shia I ever saw IN MY LIFE!!!

Originally posted by OriginalMadMax

I was on highway 24 in Lafayette, Ca. and a dirty old white Chevy statin wagon got on the freeway and proceeded to weave through traffic towards Walnut Creek at 100+, including on the left shoulder. I noticed the 2 passengers watching out the rear window. A minute later, here came a cop car ... then another ... and another ... another ... another ... then the K9 station wagon. A few miles later I saw the three spread eagled on the side of the road. Bank robbers.
Old 05-11-2002, 08:24 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

well, ive seen a lot of crazy $hit... one morning on my way to work on the interstate there was a bimmer and a big 4wd truck coming up behind me VERY fast, and i was doing 90. well they both fly by me and start weaving in and out of traffic... theyre easily doing 110-120. well they reach a section of traffic where theres really no where to go and so the bimmer at about 110 just goes off into the median. dirt and $hit flying up everywhere. i think the bimmer thought he was in the truck going that fast offroad. it was crazy. last i saw he swirved back into traffic and the truck wisely decided to follow traffic from that point on.

then when my cousin turned 18, about 3 years ago, i took him to a strip club. well, i was driving my sis' car then, cuz she was out of town and my truck didnt have air conditioning, and in florida, that can be torture in the summer. well, we stop and pick up some cigars on the way home to celebrate the loss of our strip club "virginity". we were on the interstate and some of the ashes started to fly back into the car. i didnt want my sis to know i had been smoking in her car, so i was trying to brush it back out when i started to merge onto the car next to me. my cousin was like, look out, youre gonna hit this dude. so i gave what seemed like a light jerk of the wheel, well, i wasnt used to power steering since my truck didnt have that either and we start to swirve left. then i jerk the wheel the other way, so we swirve right... one final jerk and there we are, spinning around and round in the middle of the interstate and traffic, at about 80mph... we ended up half in the right lane, and half in the emergency lane facing traffic... my cousin was going nuts and hanging out the window waving people over. we turned around and got off at the next exit. luckily we didnt hit anything and nothing hit us, but it was scary as hell!