Group Deals / Sponsors Forum Find out more information on group deals that are going on for Maxima parts from our Sponsors.

New Custom Body Kit For 5th Gen (2000+ Maximas) ***GROUP DEAL***

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2002, 08:01 AM

New Custom Body Kit For 5th Gen (2000+ Maximas) ***GROUP DEAL***

TO EVERY MAXIMA OWNER:

Alright here it is laid out straight and simple, I am not pleased with the options that Maxima owners have for bodykits so I have found a place in California that will make any of the Gens custom Body kits.

Here's how it works we can get any style of Custom Body Kit made for any car (NO BS)! That means what ever style of Front Bumper Replacement, side skirts, and Rear Bumper Replacement we want, no more of this silly lip BS! Although it is made from Hand Laiden multi-layer fiberglass it is not Urethane, but nearly just as strong.

The Cost will be $650.00 + $130 Shipping "EACH" to anywhere in the continental USA, but this is not limited to just USA owners!

ONLY a Total of $780.00 all together and tell me who will build us a custom body kit for that low a price, and if we get more then just the initial 11 needed like 20 or more then most likely I can get the price reduced a little more (no promises, but I will try my hardest!).

So all I need to know now is exactly what you all want, so lets get cracking, and if there are any photoshop people out there your help in this matter would be greatly appreciated so we can all get an idea

3rd Gens =

Fill in the blank(s) for me guys please as I would really love to get this things going. Also if you want your very own custom kit designed specific for you this can be done also for a slightly higher price! Please either Email me at TheEdgeProductions@yahoo.com, catch me on AIM/AOL at DJThrilla2, on MSN at ICONOCLAST_PROD@hotmail.com, or on ICQ under the name TheEdgePerformance, or call me anytime up till 12 midnight EST any day of the week, and if I am not here leave a detailed message!

Thanks and hope to hear from everyone soon,

The Edge Productions
Jared Seymour - OWNER
3449 Lannette Lane
Lexington, KY 40503
USA
Phone: (859) 224-9551
Email: TheEdgeProductions@yahoo.com
Yahoo Group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheEdgeProductions
Old 11-13-2002, 08:03 AM

Re: New Custom Body Kit For 5th Gen (2000+ Maximas) ***GROUP DEAL***

New information!!!

Ok Here is new pricing and all!

For Fiberglass it will still be $650.00 + only now $20 up front to cover Handling then when you get the kit you pay the rest of the shipping so instead of $780 up front all it will be is only $670 instead! BIG difference!

Also upon talking to the owner of the manufacturer I found out to do a urethane mold would take many more hours of man labor and in fact costs them approximately $12,000.00 to do outright. SO urethane is a no go, but their fiberglass is super thick, and also they have recently done a few large orders for some people including 135 kits to owners of the new Pontiac Grand Am. I will see if I can get some pics of these so you all can see quality, but also you may want to check the grand am board which I will get the link to later today or tomorrow depending on my schedule availability.

So to summarize...

1) We are going with fiberglass for all the kits!
2) Price is still $650.00
3) You now only have to pay $20.00 for handling up front so shipping will be $110.00 when it arrives at your door
4) I already have a 5th Gen Donor car... Thanks to Maxedout2G!
5) Still need a 3rd Gen, and 4th Gen to be donor cars!
6) Still need to get a Photshopped Pic of the R33 Skyline kit on the 3rd Gen
7) 5th gen kit will be per the MaximaZero sig pic I have and is in the 5th gen discussion
8) 4th Gen kit will be a WRX style front bumper minus round fog lights
9) 4th Gen Kit will not include the Wide Body styling as Altima8 (Jeff) has a great deal on his and it would cost me the same as making the original kit to make these Jeff can beat that price
10) 4th Gen Kit still needs to have side skirts, and rear bumper decided on (how about either the R34 skyline or r33 skyline side skirts and rear bumper) Let me know!
11) 3rd Gen Kit will be either the r34 styling kit like pic I have from my old body kit post when I went by ICONOCLAST which I will get posted again, or it will be a complete r33 style kit (let me know ASAP!)

*** If you also cannot come up with the full $650 up front I can possbily work with you on a finacing plan of course being documented so neither you or I get burned!

That's all for now, and if you have any questions as always email me, IM me on AIM at DJThrilla2, or on Yahoo at TheEdgeProductions, or call me at the number listed below!

Thanks,

The Edge Productions
Jared Seymour - OWNER
3449 Lannette Lane
Lexington, KY 40503
USA
Old 11-13-2002, 09:05 AM

will this skyline kit fit on the Infiniti I35 2k2?
Old 11-13-2002, 10:12 AM

Originally posted by ][ 35
will this skyline kit fit on the Infiniti I35 2k2?
Doubtful as the I-35 Has different lines from what I understand then the Maxima. I believe you could maybe get the JDM Spec 4door skyline kit, or something like it if it is different although I don't know.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, course I could be thinking of the G35 not the I35.

Jared
Old 11-13-2002, 02:41 PM

Originally posted by EdgeProductions

Doubtful as the I-35 Has different lines from what I understand then the Maxima. I believe you could maybe get the JDM Spec 4door skyline kit, or something like it if it is different although I don't know.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, course I could be thinking of the G35 not the I35.

Jared
how does JDM Spec 4 door skyline kit look like? any link to pics?
anyone with bodykit on for I35?
Old 11-13-2002, 04:36 PM

UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!!
Everyone,

Sorry for the lag everyone I had to go lube my suspension and check all the bolts, and nuts on my suspension as I was having a bad squeak going around corners and all! Took car of it, and am back now!

As for things! Update again!

I found another company that I am going to become a satelitte company for! This one is located in Ontario the body kit should be better quality from the reviews I have read about body kits from the two individual companies.

I apologize that I switched companies on people and it may be more dificult to get a donor car now, but the fitting of these kits are guaranteed to be better as they have some experience with Nissan Products and more importantly Maximas.

If you have any concerns let me know! The Cost will be slightly higher then through the original company, but I am sure of the quality coming from this company.

The kits for the 5th gen would be close to Maximazero's sig pic, but slightly different as it is a Cwest skyline Replica kit with no need for the Grill.

The same style kit is also what will be used for the 3rd Generation making turnaround time quick.

As for the 4th Generation will will still go forward with your WRX style kit as discussed previously.

All said and done it will take possibly in the long run honestly maybe a tiny bit longer but could take only as long as before which was 6-8 weeks for the kits to be shipped out.

Please contact me with any concerns you may have as I am sure there are some ASAP!

Sincerely,

Jared E. Seymour
The Edge Productions
3449 Lannette Lane
Lexington, KY 40503
USA
Old 11-13-2002, 10:05 PM

wow...dead already? damn that sucks
Old 11-14-2002, 02:50 PM

Originally posted by MaxedOut2g
wow...dead already? damn that sucks
No Not dead at all just changing companies if you read it all! I haven't even had a chance to tell the original company.

Jared
Old 11-16-2002, 03:32 PM

Everyone Within the Group Buys for Maxima Body Kits...

I regret to inform you all that I have to put the body kit group deals off for at least a week if not two or maybe slightly more as my grandmother in Virginia Beach, VA just died today at 10am approximately and we are leaving out of where I live in Lexington, KY to go there to take care of things and may not be back till at earliest Friday of this coming next week!

I will update this as soo as I return from the trip and thanks in advance for everyone understanding the predictament I am currently in and all. I wish all you all the best in the next few weeks and I will update the other group buy threads as well tonight with this information! If you have any question or comments please address these to my email address at TheEdgeProductions@yahoo.com.

Thanks a bunch!

Sincerely,

Jared E. Seymour
Owner
The Edge Productions
3449 Lannette Lane
Lexington, KY 40503
USA
Old 11-23-2002, 03:13 AM

sorry to hear that.. =/

when you get back could u send us a link to that guys sig? or what that skyline kit would look like on a 5th gen?(preferably a black 5th gen =])
Old 11-25-2002, 03:25 PM

check out the other 5th gen thread on the 5th gen forum I believe!

I will update all of them momentarily!

Jared