Group Deals / Sponsors Forum Find out more information on group deals that are going on for Maxima parts from our Sponsors.

HID EXPOSE!!! - Prolumen and Helios - Same Quality Product - Same Factory

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2005, 08:15 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by umnitza
Your insiduous implication is that there was a point at which we did lie.

We did not. We parlay what someone very close to us informed us of.
Now, when we know the truth, we freely admit that our knowledge at the time was less than perfect.

Age and Experience will teach you that truth is relative to whom and when you receive it. What's true in 1999 about internet technology isn't true today. Things change.
This post reminds me of Newsweek "scandal" going on. lol
Old 05-17-2005, 10:00 AM

so then why are selling them then? thats all im saying. are you forgetting what you said about the kit being "shoddy"? Or is that only in "high glare, high kelvin" kits? Dude, you wont get an apology from me, you're just jumping on the bandwagon after realizing Maximabests' success.
Old 05-17-2005, 01:32 PM
Future Camaro SS owner

Originally Posted by eckohb
so then why are selling them then? thats all im saying. are you forgetting what you said about the kit being "shoddy"? Or is that only in "high glare, high kelvin" kits? Dude, you wont get an apology from me, you're just jumping on the bandwagon after realizing Maximabests' success.
I know what he meant. Just because you misunderstood him doesn't give you the right to accuss him. It's his bussiness and he can sell whatever he wants. Go buy from maximabest then, just quit *****in. He can sell them all he wants he just won't reccommend anything higher the 6000k like he stated.
Old 05-17-2005, 02:03 PM

and i recomend you shut your mouth and stay out of it, Umnitza can defend himself as this is his own thread. Eckohb has a valid point and i also see no need for an apology as he tells the truth, dont bash then jump on the bandwagon if youre that ignorant that you cant see that then maybe you yourself should re-read. The point of this is pointless, first off Umnitza you are a sponsor you shouldnt be name calling and such like your an immature kid, im not trying to make yet another fight as thats all your posts seem to bring but i would think you need to relize how you came to be...who posts in somone elses group deal offering the same thing but differnt brand as you did back when you started. sure you had your own post but you still intruded on maximabest's post and were trying to prusuade others to not listen to him or buy his product weather it be in direct words or indirect you still did it! i think truthfulness and honest selling is how to do it, not bashing your competition to dirtily accuire more buyers that had the prospects of getting there kit from maximabest. Just be a seller and nothing more, if you dont like some of the posts in here like Eckohb's then dont reply to him. People that actually do want to buy from you will regaurdless of how you answer these leading questions from people trying to make you look like a shady seller. i would suggest writing all positives of buying from yourself, stay out of other sellers business, take hate as love and do not post any more immature comments regarding the haters. Now i think its time for everyone to clean up this post a bit sense i think enough was said by all. people that dont like Umnitza have free speach as much as the people who do like him but i think its in everyones best intrest that those types of comments be kept to yourself or buddies, and NOT publicly displayed on the sale post period. -Ryan
Old 05-17-2005, 03:22 PM

Good point ....Very good point..
Old 05-17-2005, 08:07 PM

How much is shipping to Canada, and how long will it take?
Do you have the 9004's in hi/low?
Old 05-18-2005, 09:01 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by eckohb
When I was 19, I was altruistic, rose colored glasses, the world needs to be fair and everyone should love each other kind of guy.

Then the real world hit. WAKE UP buddy.

1) We admitted we were misinformed on the parts of the kit - did you or did you NOT read that?

2) We also maintain the fact that the kits from ProLumen are tested better and actually provide a slightly better advantage of parts - do you want me to show you how Helios managed to "solve" the issue of polarity for 9004 kits?

Really? Do you? I've got them on the camera - you want to see?

3) Which part of "IT'S IRRESPONSIBLE TO SELL HIGHER KELVIN KITS" did you not understand? Or is it an educational issue - you choose to read every 3rd or 4th word? The fact that we suddenly decided - sure, you can have them - isn't so much that we agree with it or that we are being hypocritical, but we've simply grown tired of arguing with customers that simply want what they want.

You want the Helios kit? Why pay $30 more for it? Really? WHY?
Old 05-18-2005, 09:10 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by MyownNismo
I know what he meant. Just because you misunderstood him doesn't give you the right to accuss him. It's his bussiness and he can sell whatever he wants. Go buy from maximabest then, just quit *****in. He can sell them all he wants he just won't reccommend anything higher the 6000k like he stated.
THANK YOU!!!!! Well put.
Old 05-18-2005, 10:04 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by joosdawg
and i recomend you shut your mouth and stay out of it, Umnitza can defend himself as this is his own thread.

First Amendment still means something sometimes

Eckohb has a valid point and i also see no need for an apology as he tells the truth,

He didn't. He miscontrued what was said. He's wrong. If I was a lawyer, and Eckohb was on the stand, I'd have him perjuring himself in 2 questions or less.

Dont bash then jump on the bandwagon if youre that ignorant that you cant see that then maybe you yourself should re-read.

Wrong, try again.

The point of this is pointless, first off Umnitza you are a sponsor you shouldnt be name calling and such like your an immature kid, im not trying to make yet another fight as thats all your posts seem to bring but i would think you need to relize how you came to be...

Who is name calling? Do you have some immaturity in you? I'm almost twice your age. Believe me, if I name call, you'll know it

who posts in somone elses group deal offering the same thing but differnt brand as you did back when you started.

Are you from this forum or did you just swoop into the middle of this soap opera and pretend you know it all? There was a user that NEVER GOT A RESPONSE FROM THIS GUY THAT IS SELLING. THEY REQUESTED WE VISIT THE THREAD AND POST OUR INFORMATION. <-- this is to my competitor to stop spreading stupid rumors :lamer:

sure you had your own post but you still intruded on maximabest's post and were trying to prusuade others to not listen to him or buy his product weather it be in direct words or indirect you still did it!

Wow, good one. Let's try ENGLISH. Spelling isn't that hard. Especially not with spell checking so prominent these days. Read my responses in that thread carefully, AND NOT WITH YOUR JADED OPINION

i think truthfulness and honest selling is how to do it, not bashing your competition to dirtily accuire more buyers that had the prospects of getting there kit from maximabest.

Welcome to competition. Miller Lite isn't giving Budweiser a free pass in the commercials now is it? Welcome to free market enterprise

Just be a seller and nothing more, if you dont like some of the posts in here like Eckohb's then dont reply to him.

Wrong, if he doesn't like what is said in here, he can post it somewhere else, NOT ON OUR POST FOR SALE.

People that actually do want to buy from you will regaurdless of how you answer these leading questions from people trying to make you look like a shady seller.

Your continued insinuations must be address. Sorry, you don't get a free pass for making these posts.

I would suggest writing all positives of buying from yourself, stay out of other sellers business, take hate as love and do not post any more immature comments regarding the haters.

Then listen to your own advice, unsubscribe to this thread.

Now i think its time for everyone to clean up this post a bit sense i think enough was said by all. people that dont like Umnitza have free speach as much as the people who do like him but i think its in everyones best intrest that those types of comments be kept to yourself or buddies, and NOT publicly displayed on the sale post period. -Ryan
It's FREE SPEECH.

Don' t respond.

Cut the irony with a knife.
------------------
Back to this thread, the first few kits have been shipped.
We'll be happy to post positives about the price.

But we still have the ability to get the price you want and what you need
Old 05-19-2005, 10:02 AM

Why are people acting like such immature kids. Umnitza is offering us a GD, TAKE it or LEAVE it, regardless if he is coming in under the price of Maximabeast. No pun intended on Maximabeast, but in the business world if you want to make money you do what ever it takes within the law.
Old 05-19-2005, 10:03 AM

Umnitza do you care to answer my original question about the bulb size?
Old 05-19-2005, 11:54 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Dohcser
Umnitza,
I apologize for my ignorance here. I have a 2k3 Max and I can't remember if the high's are 9006 or 9007? Also do you have the kit to fit my fogs, i mean directly plug and play not modifications needed?
The highs are 9005.

The kit is H3 and it fits your fogs
Old 05-19-2005, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by Dohcser
Why are people acting like such immature kids. Umnitza is offering us a GD, TAKE it or LEAVE it, regardless if he is coming in under the price of Maximabeast. No pun intended on Maximabeast, but in the business world if you want to make money you do what ever it takes within the law.
umnitza, listen to your buddy on this one i dont think anyone cares how old you are quit being immature and replying to peoples comments in a childish way. sell your stuff and back it up your customer service WILL speak for itself btw that was a heck of a response to my post man musta took a while...
Old 05-19-2005, 02:34 PM
Former Sponsor

Back to the topic at hand.

We have many ProLumen in stock. We are offering a lifetime warranty on the ProLumen.
Old 05-19-2005, 02:42 PM

thanks for thinking twice about posting more personal comments and bringing this back to the main topic
Old 05-19-2005, 03:27 PM

Any word on the 9004 in hi/low from the meeting?
Old 05-19-2005, 03:33 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by whitemax99gle
Any word on the 9004 in hi/low from the meeting?
none of the MFGs wanted to hazard a guess on these, 9007 hi/lo, or an H10 kit.

Don't know why, but I suspect there are some trade restrictions on them.
Old 05-20-2005, 01:16 PM

Any answer on my original question? (How much is shipping to Canada, and how long will it take?)
Old 05-20-2005, 04:11 PM
Former Sponsor

normal $29 Express Mail.
If we ship direct from Taiwan, it's $38.
3-5 days.
Old 05-20-2005, 06:04 PM

I wonder how my R6 would look with HIDs...I'm thinking about buying them (H4s i think)
Old 05-20-2005, 11:39 PM
Former Sponsor

Stay tuned, we have someone testing it out right now. We have someone with an R6 at our shop location
Old 05-22-2005, 10:00 PM
Former Sponsor

bump - thanks for all the orders.
Old 05-23-2005, 07:56 AM

IS this done or can i still get on it? I want kits for a 99 passat, 97 maxima, 99 audi a4. Letme know what u can do all in 12000k.
Old 05-23-2005, 08:08 AM

Hey Polak, I love the bike and the sig.

Umnitza, could you get the H3 micro bulbs. I just need the bulbs since I have xtec ballast. I really do not care what make they are, just as long as they are the micro bulbs. PM me and let me know.
Thanks,
Sean
Old 05-23-2005, 09:11 PM
Former Sponsor

we can do all of those. Pay, we ship.

H3 micro - should be no problem. We can get them pretty quickly, just give us the details of your order.
Old 05-24-2005, 12:31 PM
Former Sponsor

$150 for the bulbs.
$250.
Old 05-31-2005, 06:49 PM
Former Sponsor

^ bumpers.
Old 06-02-2005, 01:08 PM

Is this still 230 shipped for the 6k 9004 kit?
Old 06-02-2005, 05:48 PM
Former Sponsor

yep it is.
Old 06-02-2005, 07:46 PM

im very confused its $230 for the 9004 6k hid kit right? and is the kit helios? sorry about that if its a stupid question these vicodins are really messing with me
Old 06-02-2005, 11:50 PM

How do I order, through your site?
Old 06-03-2005, 06:48 AM
Former Sponsor

paypal@umnitza.com
Old 06-06-2005, 01:49 PM
V^___^V

i just visited umnizta since it's 3 minutes away from my house. matt just explained everything including how to connect HID to ProLumen's quality vs. Helios. very friendly guy who knows what he's talking about. so i ordered 9004 ProLumen HID kit right away.

i'm looking forward to see this kit next week and have it installed. i will post picture as well to varify with you orgers.
Old 06-07-2005, 07:01 AM

Matt,
Me again. I want to order some fog HID's, however I am not sure what rating to get. I know the stock Head Lights are 6500K but I was thinking of going 7000K on the Fogs. I do not want them to look blue, I need it to look classy I do not want a "rice" look.
Old 06-07-2005, 01:20 PM

IIRC the stock HIDs on our cars are in the ~4150 - 4500K range.
Old 06-07-2005, 01:23 PM
Former Sponsor

stock are 4300K.
Old 06-07-2005, 01:23 PM
Former Sponsor

For the 9004s, we've place another larger order - hopefully we'll have them here by Monday.
Old 06-09-2005, 02:46 PM
Administrator

joosdawg please keep out of this thread.. and stop the low balling.. this is my final warning to you.
Old 06-10-2005, 04:33 AM

i planned on staying out note last time i posted in this thread was almost a month ago, i have nothing more to say.
Old 06-10-2005, 08:20 AM

Can I get a kit in the 4300K range for 9006 bulb size?

Quick Reply: HID EXPOSE!!! - Prolumen and Helios - Same Quality Product - Same Factory