Group Deals / Sponsors Forum Find out more information on group deals that are going on for Maxima parts from our Sponsors.

HID EXPOSE!!! - Prolumen and Helios - Same Quality Product - Same Factory

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2005, 05:30 PM
Former Sponsor

HID EXPOSE!!! - Prolumen and Helios - Same Quality Product - Same Factory

We are offering ProLumen for the SAME price regardless of K.

$260 shipped.

Did you know that ProLumen and Helios are made at the same factory? With the same brand of bulbs?

Only the ProLumen product comes with a full lifetime warranty though. How can that be? Well, it's easy, we provide it

The things you learn while in Taiwan are remarkable!

BTW - we are looking at carrying the Helios brand for those of you die hards. Anyone interested?

We'll do a non-lifetime warranty group buy on Helios for $230 shipped.
First 30 people get this deal.
It's a one-time offer.
Old 05-13-2005, 08:16 PM
Sanduguero

whats the warranty 90 days?
Old 05-13-2005, 08:25 PM
Im izz sexay

I have a question. I have A31 Cefiro Headlights. They use a h1 bulb but the base of the H1 bulbe is connected to a 3 prong base like those found on the h4. Is it possible to get HID lighting for it. If so then I'm in for an H1 kit.
Old 05-13-2005, 08:31 PM
Im izz sexay

Originally Posted by Playero
whats the warranty 90 days?
It has a LIFETIME WARRANTy!!!
Old 05-13-2005, 08:38 PM
Sanduguero

Originally Posted by VG Ridah
It has a LIFETIME WARRANTy!!!
We'll do a non-lifetime warranty group buy on Helios for $230 shipped.
First 30 people get this deal.
It's a one-time offer.
Old 05-14-2005, 06:55 AM
Former Sponsor

ProLumen - lifetime.
Helios - 1 year full warranty.

$230 shipped Let's get started! Please do not PM, we cannot keep up with those, but please send info@umnitza.com

or just do a direct paypal
Old 05-14-2005, 09:16 AM

230 shipped for any kind of K??? And can i get them in 9004??
Old 05-14-2005, 01:07 PM

blah blah blah blah
Old 05-14-2005, 06:06 PM
Former Sponsor

Joosdawg, go tell the other seller of Helios that he's been selling high for 3 months now...ok? Because here, you're saving $35 off his price.

BTW - I know you pay $.99 for McDonalds Hamburgers, go buy me one and I'll pay you $.60 ok?

It's a group price, that means, we'll gather payments and make one big shipment here. In return for waiting, you save $30 off the kits.
Old 05-14-2005, 06:34 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Hey Umnitza, do you have the helios H3 mini bulbs with 4500k? Please let me know, thanks.
Old 05-14-2005, 06:41 PM
Former Sponsor

Just order and you will receive
Old 05-14-2005, 07:01 PM

Cool, I'll order it in a minute.
Old 05-14-2005, 07:18 PM

dude, werent you bashing helios? now you're selling them? wtf? why would joosdawg sell you a cheeseburger for 60 cents when he pays .99? The whole thing is that you pay 165 plus 36 shipping, he's saying give it to him at the price you pay. And i still dont get why you would be selling this kit when you said it was no good, and now you're selling every K when before you said you wouldnt go past 6k? WTF is up with that?
Old 05-14-2005, 10:45 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by eckohb
dude, werent you bashing helios? now you're selling them? wtf? why would joosdawg sell you a cheeseburger for 60 cents when he pays .99? The whole thing is that you pay 165 plus 36 shipping, he's saying give it to him at the price you pay. And i still dont get why you would be selling this kit when you said it was no good, and now you're selling every K when before you said you wouldnt go past 6k? WTF is up with that?
First of all, if as you say they are $165 + 36 shipping, why in the world would we sell for no profit?

Second, if they are $165+36 shipping, why would you pay $265 for a kit?

Finally and this is MOST important:

When we first contacted with ProLumen about selling their product, we were told that their product was an exclusive product. No one else had it.

Upon our visit here to AMPA, it was discovered that Helios sells the EXACT SAME KIT! Yes, we were told they were not the same, that our connections were different etc.

We've sold way more than 300 of these kits, we should have known, but the business culture in general is to give you less information so as to keep you as a customer. I think ProLumen did the smart thing by acknoledging that indeed the kits are the same.

It's ALSO the same as another kit, I will not mention. Same company EXACTLY manufactures these. The only difference that I've seen is that the ProLumen testing parameters are different (IMO better) and that they are more responsive to the needs of the customer.

So, the issue is why spend more on these? We'll sell them for the same price as anyone else - $260, but now you have a choice and a lower price - introductory.

We'll be doing this for ALL kits, we aren't interested in gouging you, we're interested in making a profit and selling products to you.

We were misinformed originally, now that we KNOW what the issues are, we are able to take advantage of things.

You should be more weary of people that don't answer your PMs, don't reply to your emails, can't understand what you write, and can't answer you directly.

All another seller had to say was that they are exactly the same, but they obfuscated that fact didn't they? So they lied to you, to tell you that the Helios product is better.

All I can tell you, if you see the two kits side by side, the only difference is the sticker and graphics.

Now, you can choose with your heart and emotions, or you can choose with your wallet and head. I know emotions are important, but saving cool hard cash is another thing
Old 05-15-2005, 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by umnitza
Just order and you will receive
I've sent payment to you Umnitza...please check your pm
Old 05-15-2005, 12:40 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 97GoldGLE
I've sent payment to you Umnitza...please check your pm
2am, I know why I'm up why are you?

I have only public terminal access here, no way to check payments

Just had another long chat with Helios, good folks actually. But there are definite reasons that I'm VERY happy with our decision to originally carry ProLumen, the testing procedures that ProLumen goes through are slightly superior.

Additionally, FYI - both ventures are funded directly by the factory
Old 05-15-2005, 12:57 AM

2am, I know why I'm up why are you?

I have only public terminal access here, no way to check payments

Just had another long chat with Helios, good folks actually. But there are definite reasons that I'm VERY happy with our decision to originally carry ProLumen, the testing procedures that ProLumen goes through are slightly superior.

Additionally, FYI - both ventures are funded directly by the factory
Just wondering do you carry Prolumen or Helios micro H3 kits...Wanna put hids in my foglights. If so how much?
Old 05-15-2005, 09:05 AM

Can you get H3 kit in 4300k?
Old 05-15-2005, 09:48 AM

no discount for dual h4? Is 260 shipped doable for the dual h4 helios?
Old 05-15-2005, 12:02 PM
Im izz sexay

Can someone please answer my question?
Old 05-15-2005, 12:05 PM

well first you said "sh....ts" about helios, and now your are selleing them? also why do you post some dream price??? just to confuse the org. members?? and steal more costumers from great seller on the GD you are really no honest person, i think you tried every way to shut down the mb GD and you are very angry about it cause you can`t and you will not sell more than 115...and more like him and dont have any problems with the amazing shipping and costumer service that he has
Also prolumen is not helios company, you are very crazy and big lier. Also ecko are totally right now you're selling every K when before you said you wouldnt go past 6k? cuase is not good, bla bla bla..men, do you know helios company? staff? you dont so please keep in your mind all this and tell the real thing.

Long chat with helios...jejejejjeje in your dreams dude.
Old 05-15-2005, 03:17 PM

so what does the warranty cover? the whole system or just the ballast? and how would we handle the warranty when if the ballast goes bad or the bulb goes out or both? do we send them back to you or straight to the company? and which k's are available for this kit?
Old 05-15-2005, 04:30 PM
Future Camaro SS owner

Do you have D2R bulbs I don't want D2S bulbs for my 2k2's
Old 05-15-2005, 04:36 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by VG Ridah
I have a question. I have A31 Cefiro Headlights. They use a h1 bulb but the base of the H1 bulbe is connected to a 3 prong base like those found on the h4. Is it possible to get HID lighting for it. If so then I'm in for an H1 kit.
Frankly, I'm not sure how this looks and would be only able to advise by seeing the pictures.
Old 05-15-2005, 04:37 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by MyownNismo
Do you have D2R bulbs I don't want D2S bulbs for my 2k2's
Yes, we still have a couple D2Rs left from another group buy. Please look into the group buys page.
Old 05-15-2005, 04:38 PM
Former Sponsor

If Helios and ProLumen make it, then yes. If they do not, then I have another supplier but they are more expensive.
Old 05-15-2005, 04:42 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by powermax80
well first you said "sh....ts" about helios, and now your are selleing them? also why do you post some dream price??? just to confuse the org. members?? and steal more costumers from great seller on the GD you are really no honest person, i think you tried every way to shut down the mb GD and you are very angry about it cause you can`t and you will not sell more than 115...and more like him and dont have any problems with the amazing shipping and costumer service that he has
Also prolumen is not helios company, you are very crazy and big lier. Also ecko are totally right now you're selling every K when before you said you wouldnt go past 6k? cuase is not good, bla bla bla..men, do you know helios company? staff? you dont so please keep in your mind all this and tell the real thing.

Long chat with helios...jejejejjeje in your dreams dude.
Do you read or speak in English or in a different language? Because it seems you have a comprehension issue with what was written and you should refrain from posting here as you are clearly a shill for your "friend".

Great seller, fine. Call Vincent Huang from Helios if you wish, I have his business card, want me to take a picture of it for you? Run away.

He speaks good English and understand everything I asked him, I'll be picking up the 9004 8000K kit from him today as a sample for 97Gold.

BTW - it's "L I A R" - not lier. I don't lie around

We're selling what the customer wants, we've grown tired of arguing with the customer about what is good for them and what isn't.

While in Taiwan, I've had the displeasure of seeing EVERY type of HID known to man thrown into EVER type of housing known to man. Cars with 1987 lights have HID thrown into them - 12000K. It's useless, but hey, you want color, we will do it for you.
Old 05-15-2005, 04:56 PM

Do you carry micro H3 hid kits...I'm interested in getting these
Old 05-15-2005, 05:40 PM
Former Sponsor

I'm going to go take a picture of the booth for you guys in a few hours.

I'll talk to them about the Micro kit again, and I'll also talk to them.

If you guys do not wish to wait for a Group Buy, you need to get your orders into me in the next 2 hours. Otherwise, we'll have to wait
Old 05-15-2005, 07:02 PM

blah blah blah
Old 05-15-2005, 11:03 PM
Former Sponsor

Your insiduous implication is that there was a point at which we did lie.

We did not. We parlay what someone very close to us informed us of.
Now, when we know the truth, we freely admit that our knowledge at the time was less than perfect.

Age and Experience will teach you that truth is relative to whom and when you receive it. What's true in 1999 about internet technology isn't true today. Things change.

Anyways, who wants a picture of the booth?
Old 05-15-2005, 11:18 PM

i believe you sell the product and everything, i just think its ironic how you go from saying Helios was crap to selling it yourself. But whatever makes you a buck huh?
Old 05-15-2005, 11:24 PM
Former Sponsor

And everything eh?

Where did we say it was crap? Please - by all means, I'll eat my words and reclaim them.

Really? Go find it. If you cannot find it, I'll expect an apology.

What we said was selling anything over 6000K is unwise.
Old 05-16-2005, 04:49 AM

Umnitza,
I apologize for my ignorance here. I have a 2k3 Max and I can't remember if the high's are 9006 or 9007? Also do you have the kit to fit my fogs, i mean directly plug and play not modifications needed?
Old 05-16-2005, 05:28 AM
SHIFT_om nom nom nom

Do you have the following:

H4 in 12000K?

H3 Minis in 12000K?

I would grab them both today if you have them
Old 05-16-2005, 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by umnitza]

I didn't say I didn't have respect for your product. I have no respect for sales of low output, high glare HID high kelvin kits. That is all. [/quote]

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread...47&page=8&pp=30

[quote="umnitza

Ok, here's an analogy you'll understand

The PET ROCK! No one in their right minds would buy something that doesn't do ANYTHING WORTHWHILE FOR THEM.

It's a DAMNED SHAME that the pet rock worked well in the market place, it gave people the idea that any bad product would sell

Quote:
Please do not consider "cheapest" -
Bad connectors, bad bulbs, shoddy ballasts, etc.

We have H3 in stock shipping NOW, if you need.

Quote:
ANything over 6000K is not worth purchasing, no matter how pretty it looks
Consider the 6000K we offer

now just because you didnt flat out say it was crap, doesnt mean you werent implying it. i would suggest buying from maximabest, may cost more, but he's also selling a product he stood behind. This guy just jumped on the bandwagon
Old 05-16-2005, 03:52 PM

I think Matt's explanation is good enough. The thing that keeps me (and I'm sure there are others) from buying from maximabest is that (a) I don't know much about him/his stores and (b) I have no idea if he'll be around to contact to even honor his wtty claims. Ppl here have been burned by legit operations/sites before, I admit; but it's somewhat more comforting to buy from someone who's been on here and other boards for a while and doesn't profit solely from one product offering [ntm. he's a bit cheaper]. Just my opinion on why I'll be likely to buy from Umnitza when I get the $
Old 05-16-2005, 04:46 PM

those are good points, but i took the risk, along with 100+ members of this Org. and we've all been happy with the product we've received. My whole thing is that he was saying that the connectors, ballasts, and bulbs from Helios were bad, but now all of a sudden they arent when he sells them.
Old 05-16-2005, 10:54 PM

Matt,

so do you have the micro H3 HID kit or not? If yes, what color is available and what's the price?

~limsandy
Old 05-17-2005, 08:05 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by eckohb
at the risk of alienating YOU in particular, I think you have a reading comprehension issue.

READ IT AGAIN! READ THE FIRST LINE: the sale of HIGH GLARE HIGH KELVIN.
Does that make sense to you?

It's been 24 hours, I'm still waitin for an apology from you!

Quick Reply: HID EXPOSE!!! - Prolumen and Helios - Same Quality Product - Same Factory