Group Deals / Sponsors Forum Find out more information on group deals that are going on for Maxima parts from our Sponsors.

95-96 Red/Clear Tails Now In Stock!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2005, 08:41 PM

I ordered a set of these for my girls 96. Whats the deal?? ya said that they were leaving tawian or wherever on aug 29th and now that i've asked your reps since then they say they have no clue when they are coming. You guys serisouly can't think that we believe that. how do you not know where your product is. nearly 3 months have gone by and still no product but we keep getting they will be in within 2 weeks. thats just bad business. Im really unhappy with the excuses you guys keep feeding us. If you dont have it just say it and tell us if u know its gunna be 2 months from know say it, dont just keep giving us false hope of these lights.
Old 09-07-2005, 08:46 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

i can wait but I would also like to know when the new ones get here, thanks
Old 09-08-2005, 05:21 AM

Originally Posted by 98maxon18s
I ordered a set of these for my girls 96. Whats the deal?? ya said that they were leaving tawian or wherever on aug 29th and now that i've asked your reps since then they say they have no clue when they are coming. You guys serisouly can't think that we believe that. how do you not know where your product is. nearly 3 months have gone by and still no product but we keep getting they will be in within 2 weeks. thats just bad business. Im really unhappy with the excuses you guys keep feeding us. If you dont have it just say it and tell us if u know its gunna be 2 months from know say it, dont just keep giving us false hope of these lights.
settle down noob, these took years to make. 1 month wait is nothing. Plus theres nothing they can do if their supplier keeps telling them they will arrive in 2 weeks, thats what they have to tell their customers
Old 09-08-2005, 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by rsly33
settle down noob, these took years to make. 1 month wait is nothing. Plus theres nothing they can do if their supplier keeps telling them they will arrive in 2 weeks, thats what they have to tell their customers
Having my max for 5 years but not living on the internet hardly qualifies me as a noob. But the way they keep putting us off and out of the loop is bad business. And everyone i talk to agrees with the lack of customer service from CE. I just want my tails in so my girl will be happy.
Old 09-08-2005, 06:57 AM

Ok RSLY33.........chill with the demeaning, condesending comments about a "Newbie"......

And besides 98maxon18s has a great point..... Custom Max has even reported shipments of 97-99 taillights "coming in 2 weeks" for about 3 months now!!! They are a business, a good business at that, and they conduct themselves at a very professional level. You and them cannot expect any of us to believe that they do NOT KNOW where their Product is........In fact CustomMax posted 9 days ago that they were waiting on shipping confirmation for 97-99 tails and we still have NO word as to where it is......

Please remember that CustMax is a Business SERVERING US........that is what business does..... WE are NOT here for them to just treat us how they may........Essentially WE pay their salaries, with out us they are lost and have no DEMAND for their bussiness......

But this is a professional reciprocal relationship and we all must act accordingly....

I agree with 98maxon18s, CustMax needs to be clearer on where their product is and understand that our confidence will keep us with them, even if product is 3 months off.......... Be honest with us, give us great CUSTOMER SERVICE and we will be loyal customers, ALWAYS!!!!!!!
Old 09-08-2005, 09:41 PM

CM is telling us what their suppliers are telling them, do you want them to keep giving you a time line every day? I am sure its worth the wait considering there are a lot of them that need to be done right and tested etc. The last thing you want any one to do is rush the order and have defective sets.

Give them more time and they will let us know as soon as they have the official word.
Old 09-09-2005, 06:53 AM

If CM is dealing with a supplier that promises shipment and canNOT deliver that shipment 3 months later then they need to find someone else to deal with........any way you crack it, it just isn't professional
Old 09-09-2005, 07:02 AM
§è~® f®ÈÄk

Wow well how about you just go make you're own red clears then vigor, have fun with that. Maybe you don't need a CM set afterall. They are doing their best to help US out. The least we can do is be patient.
Old 09-09-2005, 09:08 AM

nismos14 I DO NOT understand this whole "help us out" thing.......

Am I the only one who realizes CM is a business..........Not a "budy doing us a favor"........they distribute a product to us; THAT'S IT.....Yes they are professional and the product is not the easiest to find but they are NOT anythign more.....

Think about every business and if they all conducted themselves as CM does. You would go to fill you car up with gas and the station would say well maybe next week we will have that product........so don't drive your car until then.....

I mean REALLY!!!!!!! What FAVOR is CM doing for us besides the GRP DEALs which I am not even complaining about......

DOES ANYONE WITH A REAL OPINION HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY???????
Old 09-09-2005, 09:17 AM
I Broke OT

i believe that CM should not set a date or time period if they cannot meet it. if they can be honest from the beginning and just say they don't know when to expect it, that's fine, but don't make any false promises or whatever. If the manufacturer is way behind or something, then perhaps CM should find a new manufacturer in order to meet the timetable they set for themselves.
Old 09-09-2005, 09:57 AM

86maxima96 I AGREE completely.......If they told us 4 months until our next shipment then I would have waited 4 months but Lies and BULLSH just does not fly when a business is concerned
Old 09-09-2005, 10:53 AM
I Broke OT

i really shouldn't even be a part of this as I did not order a set. I will once they have them in stock and can ship them out right away. but I have read this thread front to back cuz i really like these tails and it's a great option for us 95-96ers, and I have noticed that CM should pull their weight a little bit more...
Old 09-09-2005, 12:04 PM
§è~® f®ÈÄk

You don't understand help us out??

No one could get these damn lights produced for years, finally someone came through, I'd say thats helping us out somewhat, what about you?

You can't compare aftermarket parts to GASOLINE. There are plenty of businesses that run out of product, and you have to wait to recieve new shipments to get stuff in. Alot of gas stations have closed in some parts of the country, so there goes you're point. There is no comparison.

CM could easily make parts for 5th or 6th gen's that are newer, and can probably get more money out of them, but they helped us 4th g guys out with this product, if you can't be patient thats you're problem. Are you not going to buy a set just because you have to wait a little bit longer?

Originally Posted by vigorgs
nismos14 I DO NOT understand this whole "help us out" thing.......

Am I the only one who realizes CM is a business..........Not a "budy doing us a favor"........they distribute a product to us; THAT'S IT.....Yes they are professional and the product is not the easiest to find but they are NOT anythign more.....

Think about every business and if they all conducted themselves as CM does. You would go to fill you car up with gas and the station would say well maybe next week we will have that product........so don't drive your car until then.....

I mean REALLY!!!!!!! What FAVOR is CM doing for us besides the GRP DEALs which I am not even complaining about......

DOES ANYONE WITH A REAL OPINION HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY???????
Old 09-09-2005, 12:18 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by nismos14
You don't understand help us out??

No one could get these damn lights produced for years, finally someone came through, I'd say thats helping us out somewhat, what about you?

You can't compare aftermarket parts to GASOLINE. There are plenty of businesses that run out of product, and you have to wait to recieve new shipments to get stuff in. Alot of gas stations have closed in some parts of the country, so there goes you're point. There is no comparison.

CM could easily make parts for 5th or 6th gen's that are newer, and can probably get more money out of them, but they helped us 4th g guys out with this product, if you can't be patient thats you're problem. Are you not going to buy a set just because you have to wait a little bit longer?
Maybe for those who cant wait any longer, theres a thread going where someone is selling all clears and you can go and make your own or go buy alteezas or something. If not, then just sit back and relax because weve waited this long, a little longer wont kill us.
Old 09-09-2005, 12:33 PM

OK first of all I never said I CAN'T wait........IN FACT I said I would wait, I just wanted to be told the truth as to how long (I have stated this several times now)..........CM telling us they are finding out a shipping # and 2 weeks later saying they didn't get it is NOT ACCEPTABLE........I will wait and have waited I just want to know, REALISTICALLY, how long..........that is called PROFESSIONAL COURTESY

AND NO I STILL CAN'T UNDERSTAND "HELP US OUT".......

Thay are making LOOT off of these lights..........do you think they got these lights made for OUR HEALTH.....or do you think if there was ZERO demand that these lights would have been made......

Don't get me wrong....I appreciate CM and the innovations they have brought to the Nissan Maxima but "they" say you are only as good as your last sale and CM needs to just treat us with the respect we have shown them.........If it will take 3 months to get me tails then fine I will wait that long......but break our trust relationship by saying you will be getting lights when you know you wont and that GREAT relationship and all that we have built between CM and US is LOST....

I own an ACURA VIGOR if you all can't tell and I have tried to get parts made for it (IMPOSSIBLE).......BUT if I found enough people to buy Big Brake Kits or tails then ANYONE that has the means would make those parts because they would make LOOT off of us........

I have waited a little longer and a little longer and a little longer each time CM asked me to.........NOW I AM ASKING CM TO GIVE US THE TRUTH AND TELL US HOW MUCH LONGER WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT..........thats all
Old 09-09-2005, 12:40 PM
§è~® f®ÈÄk

Alright cool. I guess we're on the same page overall.
Old 09-09-2005, 12:53 PM

Ok, no more posting in this thread.. CM will create another thread when the tails magically appear. Until then please email Greg at Greg@customenterprise.com
Old 09-12-2005, 07:09 AM
Administrator

Temporarily Opened... any posts other than Custommaxima's will be deleted.
Old 09-12-2005, 07:24 AM
Custommaxima.com

Thanks Doug for opening the thread back up so I can post an update.

Last week we got another shipment of the lights in and of course the factory sent the wrong bulbs and harnesses!! I am trying to get them to send the correct ones out asap so we can get these out to you. Once again I am sorry for the delay and rest assured that we are working hard to get you these lights as fast as we can. We want to make sure the ones we send you do not have any defects and that they have all the correct parts prior to shipping.

Thanks again for your patience and we hope you enjoy your new lights.
-Greg
CustomEnterprise.com

Old 09-22-2005, 10:32 AM
Custommaxima.com

Good news guys, we got all the revised lights shipped out this past Monday. Most of you should have received them already. We have received many emails and calls from our customers who are happy with the new lights. Thanks to everyone for your patience. If you have any questions feel free to contact me directly at 203-730-0858 x109.

Thanks,
Tony
Head of Tech Support
CustomEnterprise.com