Group Deals / Sponsors Forum Find out more information on group deals that are going on for Maxima parts from our Sponsors.

PMP Again THREE IS A CHARM!

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2002, 08:23 PM

PMP Again THREE IS A CHARM!

Well, having 2 excellent successful group buys we are working on the third. We were wondering what you guys want next, I know some of you didn't get a chance to get on the rotor deal and we are getting more in, how many people are still interested in getting rotors? Also we have Progress springs in stock check out our specials $130.00 plus shipping. 95-02 Maxima Progress Springs. Let us know what your looking for, I know some of you want brake pads. You been very helpful and we love to work with maxima.org! Very friendly people and groupbuys actually work great here unlike other places hehe Well, please start posting!
Old 05-07-2002, 09:01 PM

Re: PMP Again THREE IS A CHARM!

Im interested in rotors...

Originally posted by PMP Designs
Well, having 2 excellent successful group buys we are working on the third. We were wondering what you guys want next, I know some of you didn't get a chance to get on the rotor deal and we are getting more in, how many people are still interested in getting rotors? Also we have Progress springs in stock check out our specials $130.00 plus shipping. 95-02 Maxima Progress Springs. Let us know what your looking for, I know some of you want brake pads. You been very helpful and we love to work with maxima.org! Very friendly people and groupbuys actually work great here unlike other places hehe Well, please start posting!
Old 05-07-2002, 09:02 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Yes, i would very interested in the brake pads along with the rotors. When do you think this could start, and what kind of brake pads would you be selling. Would the rotor deal still be the Brembo xd and slotted or something different?

What ever it is count me in becasue i need brakes bad..LOL
Old 05-07-2002, 09:44 PM

I'm interested in the #5124 NOS kit.

Adam
Old 05-08-2002, 05:09 AM

UR fly wheel and ACT clutch.
Old 05-08-2002, 05:22 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

I agree with Adam

I ama lso interested in the #5124 NOS kit. Not only would you be the first to do it, you would have a lot of interested people here if the price was right.

2 votes for the #5124 NOS Kit.

There have been many requests for this over the last few months.

Can you do it?

Can you?

LOL
Old 05-08-2002, 05:39 AM
OG Maxima.org Member

Is this just limited to 4th/5th gen? Or can 3rd gen come out to play??
Old 05-08-2002, 05:52 AM

Also we have Progress springs in stock check out our specials $130.00 plus shipping. 95-02 Maxima Progress Springs.
Are these progressive rate springs? What other details can you provide e.g. warranty (limitations, etc.)?

Thx in advance!
Old 05-08-2002, 08:58 AM

How much for front/rear cross-drilled/slotted rotors shipped to NY? Do you guys have Ceramic brake pads and how much? Whos the manufacturer of these?

thanks,
Ant
Old 05-08-2002, 09:37 AM

I'm going to be needing new pads/rotors....that sounds good to me. What kind of pads are we talking about?
Old 05-08-2002, 09:44 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I need CAD plated & slotted rotors (all 4 wheels). No cross drilling. I was quoted $324 (ouch) shipped to 93105 from Fastbrakes so I'm wondering if you guys can do better?? Thanks!
Old 05-08-2002, 09:54 AM

I need brake pads too!!
Old 05-08-2002, 10:08 AM

i want a nos kit...???
Old 05-08-2002, 11:45 AM

Originally posted by ybelmont
Yes, i would very interested in the brake pads along with the rotors. When do you think this could start, and what kind of brake pads would you be selling. Would the rotor deal still be the Brembo xd and slotted or something different?

changed name
Old 05-08-2002, 04:04 PM

Originally posted by ybelmont

As for the Rotors, we are looking at 1-2 weeks. $220.00 shipped Brembo Front and Rear Cross Drilled and Slotted. As for the Brake Pads we are working on that as we speak. See Axxis makes Semi Metallic for the front only, it would have to be organic for the rear.
Old 05-08-2002, 04:06 PM

Originally posted by nubiannupe
Is this just limited to 4th/5th gen? Or can 3rd gen come out to play??
Don't worry, we will make this fair and give out specials for all Generations.
Old 05-08-2002, 04:07 PM

Re: Re: PMP Again THREE IS A CHARM!

Originally posted by StygianMax

Are these progressive rate springs? What other details can you provide e.g. warranty (limitations, etc.)?

Thx in advance!
These are progressice rated springs, to find more information visit the progress website at http://www.progressauto.com/
Old 05-08-2002, 04:09 PM

Originally posted by ny96max
How much for front/rear cross-drilled/slotted rotors shipped to NY? Do you guys have Ceramic brake pads and how much? Whos the manufacturer of these?

thanks,
Ant
Price for Rotors are $220.00 shipped. We carry Axxis Brake Pads.
Old 05-08-2002, 04:10 PM

Originally posted by ljl10
I need CAD plated & slotted rotors (all 4 wheels). No cross drilling. I was quoted $324 (ouch) shipped to 93105 from Fastbrakes so I'm wondering if you guys can do better?? Thanks!
We can do it for $280.00 Shipped since you want CAD Plated.
Old 05-08-2002, 04:12 PM

Originally posted by BLacKMax69
i want a nos kit...???
WHAT ABOUT VENOM NITROUS? Anybody interested, our project vehicle has the Venom Nitrous kit and I have to say it is by far better than others out kits out in the market. Nothing like having a computerized Nitrous kit!!!
Old 05-08-2002, 04:47 PM

We can do it for $280.00 Shipped since you want CAD Plated.
That sounds great. How much less would it be if I picked them up at your shop?
Old 05-08-2002, 05:17 PM

WHAT ABOUT VENOM NITROUS? Anybody interested, our project vehicle has the Venom Nitrous kit and I have to say it is by far better than others out kits out in the market. Nothing like having a computerized Nitrous kit!!!
Sounds good, but how much??? The NOS kit is relatively cheap, and many people love it. If you can get your kit for cheaper I might be interested.

Adam
Old 05-08-2002, 06:21 PM

if the price is right i would be interested in a notro kit. but would it come with all items for installation?
Old 05-08-2002, 06:26 PM

Originally posted by ljl10

That sounds great. How much less would it be if I picked them up at your shop?
E-mail me to discuss this matter at pmpgizmo@aol.com
Old 05-08-2002, 06:32 PM

Originally posted by The_Bomb

Sounds good, but how much??? The NOS kit is relatively cheap, and many people love it. If you can get your kit for cheaper I might be interested.

Adam
Im not trying to say NOS is not a good company, I myself had NOS in my car once. NOS is cheap because you get less. Their is no way the Venom Nitrous kit will ever be cheaper than the NOS kit. First off, Venom has taken what NOS has and made it more modern, to fit new technology. I love their kit a lot, and im not trying to say this because we have Venom in our company car or because we are sponsored by Venom. (www.venom-performance.com) Just the fact that their kit is all computerized, and monitors your engine vital systems make it almost impossible or I should say more safe, so that you don't blow your engine. Again, NOS is an excellent product and we wouldn't mind doing a groupbuy for NOS products. But I have seen great results with Venom and we want to offer good products. And it seems not alot of people are aware of venom or its capabilites.
Old 05-08-2002, 06:34 PM

Originally posted by lowfunds69
if the price is right i would be interested in a notro kit. but would it come with all items for installation?
The Venom and Nitrous kits are complete and need almost none or few parts to complete the install.
Old 05-08-2002, 08:02 PM

Well then, how about prices for both!

$$$$????
Old 05-08-2002, 08:05 PM

all i'd have to say is just hold out on pickin out a company to buy nitrous from... cause NOS is plannin on comin out w/ something that is gonna blow Venom's system outta the water!

just as a side note, i heard threw the grape vine that the Venom drag truck is now runnin all NOS stuff?!? don't ask me why... but i'd just keep your eyes and ears open about NOS cause new developements are on the way!

much respect,
mike
Old 05-08-2002, 08:06 PM

As for the Rotors, we are looking at 1-2 weeks. $220.00 shipped Brembo Front and Rear Cross Drilled and Slotted. As for the Brake Pads we are working on that as we speak. See Axxis makes Semi Metallic for the front only, it would have to be organic for the rear.
If you can get Axxis, Metal Masters are semi metallic front and rear, and the Ultimates are as well. The rotors sound nice, but the cad plating is a little on the expensive side
-hype
Old 05-08-2002, 08:16 PM

Originally posted by xHypex

If you can get Axxis, Metal Masters are semi metallic front and rear, and the Ultimates are as well. The rotors sound nice, but the cad plating is a little on the expensive side
-hype
Well, we called and they told us they don't make Metal Master for the rear, only for the front. They told us that organics would be used for the rear.
Old 05-08-2002, 08:20 PM

Well, we called and they told us they don't make Metal Master for the rear, only for the front. They told us that organics would be used for the rear.
How does that work? I have Metal Masters all around and they're all semi metallic
-hype
Old 05-08-2002, 08:42 PM

Brakes

Definitely interested in brake pads/rotors too...
Old 05-08-2002, 09:22 PM

Originally posted by xHypex

How does that work? I have Metal Masters all around and they're all semi metallic
-hype
Well, that's what I thought too? But according to Axxis rep, they don't make the metal masters for the rear???
Old 05-09-2002, 06:59 PM

i am interested in the rotor/pad deal!
Old 05-09-2002, 08:04 PM

Please Check Email Thanks!
Old 05-09-2002, 08:20 PM

I want ROTORS!!! Emial me when u get them in cause Im squeeking bad and Im starting to get some funny looks