Infiniti I30/I35 Similar to a Maxima, yet not really a Maxima. Discussion forum on Nissan's luxury model, the Infiniti I30/I35

Australian Maxima/US I30/I35 Front Lip Spoiler

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2002, 10:35 PM

The kit on the evoloution designs page for the a33 is off the chain. Only thing id change is the exhaust.
Old 12-18-2002, 10:45 PM
Moderator who thinks he is better than us with his I30

The kit on the evoloution designs page for the a33 is off the chain
I must be getting old, is that like off the hook?
Old 12-18-2002, 10:51 PM

Originally posted by I30tMikeD

I must be getting old, is that like off the hook?
LOL, yea maybe, it was the first thing my friend said after I showed him the pic, and that's what first came to mind when I wrote about it.
Old 12-18-2002, 10:55 PM

that's off the leash!!
Old 12-23-2002, 08:03 AM

do we have any word on the Autech Kit pieces??? Please let me know...
Old 12-27-2002, 04:41 AM

Originally posted by Asian_N02
do we have any word on the Autech Kit pieces??? Please let me know...
Sooo, are we going to do this or what? I could be lost in the twilight zone due to the holidays. Any updates? Happy New Year...
K
Old 12-27-2002, 01:26 PM

Originally posted by kingpin

Sooo, are we going to do this or what? I could be lost in the twilight zone due to the holidays. Any updates? Happy New Year...
K
don't think we have any update on this yet... it's prob. going to die down like last time.... we just can't get much kit for our car.. it's so hard to find one....
Old 12-27-2002, 05:31 PM
Got Projectors?

I've been out of town for nearly a week I think. Anyways, I certainly hope we get more word on availability of these parts.

1PHATVQ - Have you gotten a paypal account created yet?

BTW - Has anyone successfully gotten a response from SYCEFIRO? It seems the only way he's willing to talk to people is on the forums, seeing as I've sent him several emails in the past as well as recently and not gotten ANYTHING back. Kinda frustrating..

John
Old 01-05-2003, 01:32 PM

Originally posted by MetaOrbit
I've been out of town for nearly a week I think. Anyways, I certainly hope we get more word on availability of these parts.

BTW - Has anyone successfully gotten a response from SYCEFIRO? It seems the only way he's willing to talk to people is on the forums, seeing as I've sent him several emails in the past as well as recently and not gotten ANYTHING back. Kinda frustrating..

John
I've been on holidays for the past 2 weeks.... I'm still waiting for the verification code for the paypal account, according to paypal it should take another 1-2 weeks for the code...I will let you guys know when the account is activated......Isn't there any other way that you guys can send money to Australia, because this is taking too long!!!!
Old 01-08-2003, 08:29 AM

John
Sorry, for late in responding.... I was in NJ for a week to take care of some personal errands... I am back in CA now.
I'll go through my emails again to respond to ya'll.
SY
Old 01-19-2003, 07:40 AM

Soooo does anyone know where the front spoiler can be bought? Is it a dealer only thing or is there an aftermarket one available?? Lets keep this thing alive - i wanna be the only/first kid on the block to have one! hehe
Old 01-23-2003, 01:24 PM

Updates

Originally posted by JSpecMax
Soooo does anyone know where the front spoiler can be bought? Is it a dealer only thing or is there an aftermarket one available?? Lets keep this thing alive - i wanna be the only/first kid on the block to have one! hehe
I am expecting my sample of 3-piece front spoiler for A32 early Febuary (realistically around 2nd week). And this may fit both A33 and A32. So, I will keep ya'll posted on this. And the Signature style trunk lip wings will be available around beg of Febuary too, price will be finalized end of Jan.

As far as side skirts, I will try to see if I can get OEM Nissan Cefiro Side skirts to make it a full kit. I haven't seen any rear valence for A32 or A33 yet. But one of the org member here is trying to put on the stillen 95-96 rear skirts on his 96-99 I30. Let's see how it goes.

SY
Old 02-12-2003, 06:12 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

Cefiro/Infinity body bits...

Hey guys, I am in New Zealand, a lot of our parts prices are cheaper than the Aus market coz we have lower import duties, email me with body parts you're interested in and I shall find prices and shipping costs for you from here. Will also look into ways of securing payment options for you guys so you know your $$$s are safe...
Old 02-12-2003, 06:39 AM

Re: Cefiro/Infinity body bits...

Originally posted by bugz_nz
Hey guys, I am in New Zealand, a lot of our parts prices are cheaper than the Aus market coz we have lower import duties, email me with body parts you're interested in and I shall find prices and shipping costs for you from here. Will also look into ways of securing payment options for you guys so you know your $$$s are safe...
so how much for the front lip spoilers for I35?
Old 02-12-2003, 08:02 AM
Kal

can u get something like this except for cars with HID's

Old 02-12-2003, 10:37 AM
Got Projectors?

If you can get the aforementioned Front lip spoiler pieces that come on the Australian Maxima ST-R...I think you'll have a large group of customers...myself included.
Old 02-12-2003, 10:58 AM

If you can get the aforementioned Front lip spoiler pieces that come on the Australian Maxima ST-R...I think you'll have a large group of customers...myself included.
Me toooooo!
K
Old 02-12-2003, 11:08 AM

I think you just opend a can of worms
Old 02-12-2003, 08:24 PM
Kal

Re: Re: Cefiro/Infinity body bits...

I think you just opend a can of worms

Me want lip.
Old 02-13-2003, 07:39 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

Lots of people without lips...

Hey, seems like I have opened a large can of worms here, I will make some enquiries this afternoon about this and I shall let you all know progress as soon as I can. I am assuming that there are no major size differences between our spec Maxima/Cefiro and your Infinity/Cefiro? If anybody knows of any issues, please let me know...
Old 02-13-2003, 08:04 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

Re: Re: Cefiro/Infinity body bits...

Originally posted by kalbundy

can u get something like this except for cars with HID's

Sorry for the one reply straight after the other. Yes I can get these, but I have been informed by SYCEFIRO that there is a difference between lights designed for LHD and RHD vehicles, ie, they will be pointing into oncoming traffic. If you still want prices, let me know and I will look into it for you.
Old 02-13-2003, 08:21 AM
Got Projectors?

Re: Lots of people without lips...

Hey, seems like I have opened a large can of worms here, I will make some enquiries this afternoon about this and I shall let you all know progress as soon as I can. I am assuming that there are no major size differences between our spec Maxima/Cefiro and your Infinity/Cefiro? If anybody knows of any issues, please let me know...
As far as I know, based on looking at pics of the your spec Maxima/Cefiro, there shouldn't be any differences as far as the front lips spoilers are concerned. For that matter there shouldn't be any size issues elsewhere either, since it's virtually the same car. *But I don't know for sure*
Old 02-13-2003, 08:59 AM
Kal

Re: Re: Re: Cefiro/Infinity body bits...

Sorry for the one reply straight after the other. Yes I can get these, but I have been informed by SYCEFIRO that there is a difference between lights designed for LHD and RHD vehicles, ie, they will be pointing into oncoming traffic. If you still want prices, let me know and I will look into it for you.

please let me know about prices. also if it will work with cars that have HID, thats the main thing. the only important thing is that the turn signal part cant be orange, thats all im looking for.
Old 02-13-2003, 11:08 AM
Got Projectors?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Cefiro/Infinity body bits...

Originally posted by kalbundy

please let me know about prices. also if it will work with cars that have HID, thats the main thing. the only important thing is that the turn signal part cant be orange, thats all im looking for.
You don't care about blinding people with HID light?
Old 02-13-2003, 11:19 AM
Kal

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cefiro/Infinity body bits...

You don't care about blinding people with HID light?

oops, didnt read that part. my bad
Old 02-17-2003, 06:09 PM

Originally posted by Asian_N02
here are some body kits you guys should check out...

Cefiro Club

NISMO Body Kit

MY FAVORITE...Autech Body Kit

EuroSpec and others...

Signature Body Kit

Impul Body Kit

A Personal A32 Page with Good Links...

I have prices of the body kits I have found as well if you guys would like...enjoy

How do I find out more about the signature body kit?
Old 02-17-2003, 10:00 PM
lp
Supporting Maxima.org Member

If you guys seriously want the ST-R parts, all you have to do is call an Australian dealer and order them. They'd be at your door in a couple of weeks. To make it easier, we even speak english.

Was looking at the lip pieces the other day and they attach via 3 simple undertray-type screws and a push clip. Nothing complex at all.

Tip: A good dealer to call or email would be Cullens Nissan in Sydney, NSW. They're a large dealership and are located on the east coast which is closer to the US (cheaper shipping). They can be found on the www.nissan.com.au website.
Old 02-17-2003, 10:03 PM
Got Projectors?

Originally posted by lp
If you guys seriously want the ST-R parts, all you have to do is call an Australian dealer and order them. They'd be at your door in a couple of weeks. To make it easier, we even speak english.

Was looking at the lip pieces the other day and they attach via 3 simple undertray-type screws and a push clip. Nothing complex at all.

Tip: A good dealer to call or email would be Cullens Nissan in Sydney, NSW. They're a large dealership and are located on the east coast which is closer to the US (cheaper shipping). They can be found on the www.nissan.com.au website.
I'd thought of that, and even emailed a few parts departments at some Australian dealers with no result. However, now that I have a good recommendation on a dealer, I'll give it a shot again.

Heck, I even called Nissan NA and they thought I was crazy! LOL

Thanks,

John
Old 02-17-2003, 11:36 PM
lp

I'd thought of that, and even emailed a few parts departments at some Australian dealers with no result.
If you at random picked out a dealer from the bush I'm not surprised, they probably don't know what an ST-R is either. Theres not much of a market for the Maxima in the sticks.

I've just called a couple of local dealers and one has the front skirts listed for AUS$214.80 (available). The other place I use for parts often and he'll get back to me shortly with a price for one set and also a group buy price for 5 sets.
Old 02-18-2003, 06:42 AM

Originally posted by lp

ST-R? Are you refering to the signature kit?
Is the complete kit available?
Old 02-18-2003, 09:01 AM
Got Projectors?

ST-R? Are you refering to the signature kit?
Is the complete kit available?
Gee Mr. Moderator...why don't you take a look at the beginning of the thread? Sheesh... n00b

Seriously though, ST-R is a trim level of the Australian Spec Maxima. It has front bumper skirts along with regular sideskirts.

I wish it was the signature kit.
Old 02-18-2003, 11:49 AM

Gee Mr. Moderator...why don't you take a look at the beginning of the thread? Sheesh... n00b

Seriously though, ST-R is a trim level of the Australian Spec Maxima. It has front bumper skirts along with regular sideskirts.

I wish it was the signature kit.
Old 02-18-2003, 12:23 PM

Originally posted by tampamax

How do I find out more about the signature body kit?

Anybody?
Old 02-20-2003, 08:35 PM

Anybody?

Can a fellow family member get some love here? I just want to get some info on the signature kits for our cars. Can someone help direct me?
Old 02-20-2003, 09:38 PM
Got Projectors?

Can a fellow family member get some love here? I just want to get some info on the signature kits for our cars. Can someone help direct me?
Nobody has replied because next to nobody knows how or where to get ahold of them. Check out a lot of the earlier posts regarding the signature body kits and you'll pretty much find the same thing.
Old 02-20-2003, 10:01 PM

Nobody has replied because next to nobody knows how or where to get ahold of them. Check out a lot of the earlier posts regarding the signature body kits and you'll pretty much find the same thing.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You mean with all of the collective knowledge from everyone here noone knows anything? With such a sweet kit I figured plenty of members would have this...you know the love of our car can go a bit overboard at times. Does anybody know what country they are made in? Or what would be the 'actual' company name of the people that produce this kit?
Old 02-20-2003, 10:08 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You mean with all of the collective knowledge from everyone here noone knows anything? With such a sweet kit I figured plenty of members would have this...you know the love of our car can go a bit overboard at times. Does anybody know what country they are made in? Or what would be the 'actual' company name of the people that produce this kit?
Why don't you be the pioneer?

Most of us, at least me, are waiting to see what SY comes up with.
Old 02-21-2003, 01:16 AM
lp

The second dealer I called rang me back today. AUS$190 for the ST-R 2-piece, UNpainted front skirts. No room to move on a group deal as thats already his lowest price.

Most cost effective way to go for shipping would probably be via International EMS which provides priority status, insurance and a tracking number which can be traced on the Australia Post and USPS websites. But until I have a set in my hands I can't give a definate cost because of the unknown size and weight after proper packaging. Think anywhere from AUS$80-120 though, it won't be cheap.

I'm prepared to do all the ground work this end if someone here is brave enough to trailblaze these for the I30 but please be aware that I will NOT deal with Paypal. Email me.
Old 02-21-2003, 08:26 AM

Originally posted by lp
The second dealer I called rang me back today. AUS$190 for the ST-R 2-piece, UNpainted front skirts. No room to move on a group deal as thats already his lowest price.

Most cost effective way to go for shipping would probably be via International EMS which provides priority status, insurance and a tracking number which can be traced on the Australia Post and USPS websites. But until I have a set in my hands I can't give a definate cost because of the unknown size and weight after proper packaging. Think anywhere from AUS$80-120 though, it won't be cheap.

I'm prepared to do all the ground work this end if someone here is brave enough to trailblaze these for the I30 but please be aware that I will NOT deal with Paypal. Email me.
are this lips going to fit on the 2002 I35 also? or only good for I30
Old 02-21-2003, 01:29 PM
Got Projectors?

Originally posted by lp

You've got a PM

Quick Reply: Australian Maxima/US I30/I35 Front Lip Spoiler