Infiniti I30/I35 Similar to a Maxima, yet not really a Maxima. Discussion forum on Nissan's luxury model, the Infiniti I30/I35

Newbie here

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2003, 05:59 PM

Newbie here

Wussup guys, i am from CO, and i wuz jus wonderin who reppin' it in this forum, but a lil bout my car.....i just got my first car and its a 96'I30, so if any of ya'll can lemme in on some sites or somethin where they have I30 products, it would b very helpful, and i read ur guys' forums, this site seems nice so hopefully i can get off on a good foot w/ my new car here. Hope to b helpful to ya'll, thanx.
Old 01-12-2003, 06:05 PM

uhoh!!! Do I hear another I30 in Colorado??? That makes you the second!!! WElcome...where are you located in COlorado? I'm in the springs...welcome to the family!!!
Old 01-12-2003, 06:08 PM

wussup man........i am back and forth between Englewood and Aurora. But real good to hear someone that lives in CO along with me!
Old 01-12-2003, 06:34 PM

Originally posted by I30soldier
wussup man........i am back and forth between Englewood and Aurora. But real good to hear someone that lives in CO along with me!
I am in Golden but drive a Maxima
Old 01-12-2003, 06:39 PM

all good

Originally posted by Canuck

I am in Golden but drive a Maxima

It's all good, the maxima and I30 have the same engine anyways, so thats more help, thanx for the info man.
Old 01-12-2003, 07:44 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Re: all good

It's all good, the maxima and I30 have the same engine anyways, so thats more help, thanx for the info man.
welcome man, I hope you like the new car, Come check out the west coast forum, thats where most of the colorado guys post, maybe you could make our next meek that we plan.
Ryan
Old 01-12-2003, 08:31 PM

Re: Re: all good

Originally posted by dafro

welcome man, I hope you like the new car, Come check out the west coast forum, thats where most of the colorado guys post, maybe you could make our next meek that we plan.
Ryan

A lil more info for ya'll.... i'm not yet 16 just yet, so i can't go by myself,i'll b on the site lookin for mods and sites i can look for mods for my 96'I30 until i turn 16, then i'll for sure get involved w/ ya'll more, cuz from wut i've seen, ya'll seem chill and laid back for opinions on ur meets n everything else, but till then........if u guys could help out w/ sites for I30's.....it'd help out a bunch, thanx in advance boiz.
Old 01-12-2003, 08:56 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Re: Re: Re: all good

A lil more info for ya'll.... i'm not yet 16 just yet, so i can't go by myself,i'll b on the site lookin for mods and sites i can look for mods for my 96'I30 until i turn 16, then i'll for sure get involved w/ ya'll more, cuz from wut i've seen, ya'll seem chill and laid back for opinions on ur meets n everything else, but till then........if u guys could help out w/ sites for I30's.....it'd help out a bunch, thanx in advance boiz.
well as far as engine mods, anything at custommaxima.com will work cause its the same engine, as fas as exterior stuff, you'll hafta talk to asian_no2. have fun modn it.
P.s You should save for a pfi turbo, I'll give ya a ride whenever you can start goin to the meets.
Old 01-12-2003, 10:01 PM
Moderator who thinks he is better than us with his I30

Aurora
Used to have a girl out in Aurora, CO. Wasted good mod money flying out to see her. Woman are black holes that suck the money out of you.(someone has a resentment)

Anyways,

Welcome. As far a sites for aftermarket parts, go to the Home page and click on links. Most of them apply to I30's as well as Maximas.
Old 01-13-2003, 07:14 AM

Originally posted by I30tMikeD

Woman are black holes that suck the money out of you.
So true
Old 01-13-2003, 07:41 AM

a good site to check out is...Custom Maxima
Old 01-13-2003, 03:23 PM

Originally posted by Asian_N02
a good site to check out is...Custom Maxima
thanx for the site info......i already been there though....i found that site in a super street mag. (i was confused when i saw superstreet puttin a family sedan in they're mag.) I've also visited cattman, and pretty much most the performance sites for maximaz.........specially stillen, i'm mainly looking for exterior and appearance now.....any sites would help, thanx!
Old 01-13-2003, 03:35 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

thanx for the site info......i already been there though....i found that site in a super street mag. (i was confused when i saw superstreet puttin a family sedan in they're mag.) I've also visited cattman, and pretty much most the performance sites for maximaz.........specially stillen, i'm mainly looking for exterior and appearance now.....any sites would help, thanx!
Welcome to the board, Noob...
We are all very laid back here, one little tiny suggestion though....

Most people here are a little **** about grammar, and the whole "z" thing at the end of each word. No biggie really, but that is one more thing that sets Maxima/i30 owners apart from the Honda crowd. The average age here is a little older than similar enthusiast boards, but you will find MANY young Maxima and i30 owners (18 and under) who love their cars, but don't sound snivelling preteens.

I PROMISE you, talking like a regular, intelligent human being and not a wannabe thug will get you a LONG ways in here....
Old 01-13-2003, 03:43 PM

Originally posted by fst96se

Welcome to the board, Noob...
We are all very laid back here, one little tiny suggestion though....

Most people here are a little **** about grammar, and the whole "z" thing at the end of each word. No biggie really, but that is one more thing that sets Maxima/i30 owners apart from the Honda crowd. The average age here is a little older than similar enthusiast boards, but you will find MANY young Maxima and i30 owners (18 and under) who love their cars, but don't sound snivelling preteens.

I PROMISE you, talking like a regular, intelligent human being and not a wannabe thug will get you a LONG ways in here....
thanx for the info....i wanna b cool w/ all u guys and everything so i'm not gonna use my so called "wanna b thug" language around u, but just to let u kno, tahts me, its who i am, so just get to kno me b4 u make judgements, but thanx anyways for the info, appreciate it seein how i'm new and gettin used to things.
Old 01-13-2003, 03:46 PM

thanx for the info....i wanna b cool w/ all u guys and everything so i'm not gonna use my so called "wanna b thug" language around u, but just to let u kno, tahts me, its who i am, so just get to kno me b4 u make judgements, but thanx anyways for the info, appreciate it seein how i'm new and gettin used to things.
I make no character judgements based on language, but others will assume you aren't too bright. E-speak or IM language doesn't go far around here either. It is just nice to chat with people who use complete sentences and try to spell properly (I don't usually do such a good job at that!)

Anyway, we welcome you, I am sure you will get more friendly advice!
Old 01-13-2003, 04:23 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by fst96se

I make no character judgements based on language, but others will assume you aren't too bright. E-speak or IM language doesn't go far around here either. It is just nice to chat with people who use complete sentences and try to spell properly (I don't usually do such a good job at that!)

[/QUOTE

That's good to know, thank you again for the info, i'll do my best at using regular words without the form of IM language. Sorry for any in-convenience earlier, but thanks again.
Old 01-13-2003, 04:42 PM

Originally posted by fst96se

I will stop with my IM talk for you. I'm just new and didn't really know how stuff went around here. Sorry for any in-convenience i caused earlier to anyone, but I'll work on it. Thanks again.
Old 01-13-2003, 05:58 PM
Moderator who thinks he is better than us with his I30

Fst96se putting the smack down(in a very nice, I30 like, manner)
Old 01-14-2003, 07:27 AM

I will stop with my IM talk for you. I'm just new and didn't really know how stuff went around here. Sorry for any in-convenience i caused earlier to anyone, but I'll work on it. Thanks again.
Hey, now how nice is that! Wouldn't think the same guy even wrote this post! Now that that is all behind us, really, welcome to the board. I have been a member for alittle over two years I think, and this forum has been a great resource, and a little fun too. Hope you enjoy it. Now, if no one else has told you already, the search button in the upper right hand corner is your best friend around here, if you post a question that has been answered a million times, you will get flamed bad! Also, the FAQ section of Maxima.org and the i30 forum are invaluable.... Have a great time!