Infiniti I30/I35 Similar to a Maxima, yet not really a Maxima. Discussion forum on Nissan's luxury model, the Infiniti I30/I35

My car Pics (with lights and subs)

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2004, 05:38 PM

My car Pics (with lights and subs)

From the Side:

From the front:

My led kit from the side:

Kinda from the Side:

My system

hope you guys like it

for the rest of my pics check it out here
http://www.oznium.com/gallery/index....id/131/cid/371
Old 10-10-2004, 07:02 PM
Armed and Dangerous

Not really my cup of tea, but good work regardless....
Old 10-11-2004, 10:42 AM

those pics arent that good, you cant see my interior glow, its looks pretty good though
Old 10-11-2004, 10:57 AM
Got Projectors?

Looks pretty good. I was heavy into neons on my last car. Not really my cup of tea anymore either...too many people started slapping lights on their cars without regards to tasteful installation. Looks as though you've installed them pretty well though. Might want to try something to hide the tubes from the side though.
Old 10-11-2004, 11:16 AM

yeah i have to get that fixed, ive been meaning to justhavent gotten around to going to home depot to buy plastic l stuff. ive actually done some pretty cool interior stuff which u cant see like i said, but i have red leds in my cenbter vents and the little vents on the sides, and i chnaged all my guages to red, so the red theme actually is really good, plus the red isnt like aneon pink red its like red red, and i dont buy ****ty LEDs, the kit is the same way. it isnt sg or plasmaglow, its a new company, and as of now no kit beats it but the 2million color kits. i have cathodes inside which im thinking about getting rid of soon and maybe putting in led bars inseatd but im not sure yet. this isnt alot of ppls cup of tea with these cars, but i think it looks particularly good
Old 10-11-2004, 11:27 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Personally I think your car would benifit a lot more from a drop and some wheels tint and a spoiler....those would be the first things I would look for, but to each his own. The neons look pretty good.
Old 10-11-2004, 01:00 PM
attomica

Now all you need is a great big rainbow decal on the back.

Old 10-11-2004, 02:38 PM

i was planning to do all of that also, but i have doubtds on how long i am going to keep the car. i think im going to have it for the next 4 years cause im going to arizona state university, so i figure keep it all throughout my college years, or i can start saving my money now for a new car when i get out.
I am thinking about putting a universal touring spoiler on, and probably some 18's, but as far as lowering my car goes, it would suck for where i am now. Northern new jersey doesnt exactly lend itself to lowered cars, steep inlines and pot holes through the ***, so i might not, plus i want cefiro headlight too. just the fact is that its all a ****load of money i make like 60 a week off the books, and i got college essays and other **** to write and school ****.
Tints are the next thing i think im going to wind up doing, but of all this rims are the most expensive, i have expensive taste, i have a habit of always picking out the most expensive without even looking at the price.
I like lights because i think their fun to play with, its like a hobby, electricty is fun if you harness it right, the way i look at it, lights can be on any car, but if you yourself put them on and wired it all youself more power to you and i give you props, whether it looks good or not, you deserver soime credit in my eyes, and thats along the lines of anything on a car, it impresses alot of people too.

Ahh attomica, havent seen you in a while, still up to your childish bantering i can see. Id think your old enough to have some decency like everyone else in this post and for once knock something with some sort dignity. i guess you lack there of. tis a pitty for you.
Old 10-11-2004, 06:19 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

universal touring spoiler + 18's w/no drop = lame car
Old 10-11-2004, 08:17 PM
attomica

Here we go again...
If you're going to post images of your car and ask for opinions, expect the whole range of 'em.

That means you'll hear from those who'll want to remain sweet and polite and stroke your ego and you'll also hear from those who'll speak in dissent. I'm sorry, man, but no matter how you justify it with talk of "electricity is fun" and "props to a good install", neon lights are just not cool and neither are "universal touring spoilers", especially on a car like the I30.

Old 10-11-2004, 08:20 PM

mabye you should open your narrow minded view a bit
Old 10-11-2004, 08:23 PM
attomica

Or, maybe not. It's my opinion. It differs from yours. There's nothing that can be done except to accept it and live with the fact that there are those who like it and there are those who don't.

Old 10-12-2004, 12:34 AM

For both is someting to say, you should both shut up... it's obvious that you guys don't like eachother, and personally if somebody bashes my car I wouldnt care, cause, either they make fun of it, or they say that it's beautifull, the fact remains that these people have looked at my car and are still speaking of it, so I achieved my goal to pull atantion with my ride. The kind of atention this is I really don't care.

Attomica, I think it's a little childish to make fun of others rides. Even if this ain't your style of ride, you could say it in a normal way. Neon's aint my cup of tea too, but that is no reason to show disrespect. You could just have said "Neon's aint my cup of tea" and everybody is fine...

To a lot of people here on the ORG their car is as important to them as their girlfriend, true? At least, to me it is. And I don't mind if someone says, your girl isn't my taste... but if someone goes barking "Your girl is an ugly b!tch and all you need to do is wrap toilette paper around her head" then believe me pappi, I would kill that **** right were he stands, it would be his last words.

I dont think SubXero would mind if you had said "Neon's aint my thing", but you did show disrespect in the wy of making fun of his ride and his work, nd I think that is kind of childish. Just immagin how you would feel if someone goes bashing on something that you really care of and I'm sure that you can understand his point of vieuw on this, you do have brains enough, because if you didn't you wouldn't be driving a I30 but some sort of Honda

Now both grow up, have a coke and a smile nd shut the f*ck up

Peace, Maximus
Old 10-12-2004, 08:15 AM

drama..
Old 10-12-2004, 03:07 PM

hehehe... sensation
Old 10-12-2004, 04:02 PM

Attomica, ever notice how when you are here it pi$$es people off?

This is just my opinon of course, but maybe the problem isnt with everyone else... Just something to think about.

Anyway, its good to be back on the org.
Old 10-13-2004, 10:36 PM

I agree with Attomica. We need to discourage this type of behavior. I can appreciate the work involved and the time and planning, but this modification “style” just needs to end. Some one should shoot the first “bro” who adapted neon lights to his car. Really what’s the point? It doesn’t look good, has no function and propagates the idea that the more you add to a, the better it is. Maximus is correct in comparing someone’s car to their girlfriend. I just hope my friends would tell me if my girlfriend fell out of the ugly tree. Sometimes we need an outside perspective.

As for pissing people off, go ahead and get pissed off. I don’t care and I’m sure Attomica doesn’t either if your feelings get hurt. I don’t know you and I never will so hate me as much as you want. I don’t give a crap.
Old 10-14-2004, 07:32 AM
Got Projectors?

Originally Posted by Cussingboy
I agree with Attomica. We need to discourage this type of behavior. I can appreciate the work involved and the time and planning, but this modification “style” just needs to end. Some one should shoot the first “bro” who adapted neon lights to his car. Really what’s the point? It doesn’t look good, has no function and propagates the idea that the more you add to a, the better it is. Maximus is correct in comparing someone’s car to their girlfriend. I just hope my friends would tell me if my girlfriend fell out of the ugly tree. Sometimes we need an outside perspective.

As for pissing people off, go ahead and get pissed off. I don’t care and I’m sure Attomica doesn’t either if your feelings get hurt. I don’t know you and I never will so hate me as much as you want. I don’t give a crap.
Oh, grow the f*ck up and act your *******ed age.
Old 10-14-2004, 10:54 AM

Nice attitude bud. That is exactly the kind of thinking that makes for a fun environment

Damn, Looks like I mistook your number of posts for you age.

I pitty da foo who bust into a conversation without knowing what the f*ck he's talking about.
Old 10-14-2004, 11:20 AM
attomica

Ahh, another person with some style sense. See guys? Not everyone is going to stroke your ego. I guess I could say, "OOoo, your neon lights are so pretty!", but then I'd have to say, "Why don't you come over and give be a back rub while we're in the hot tub!" Problem is, I don't swing that way. Want proof? Look under my car...TADA!...no neons.

Old 10-14-2004, 03:11 PM

I pitty these two i really do, its sad that im probably more mature then they are and im 17.

Im just glad that im not the only one that sees those two that way. Thnax to the rest of you though for you kindly put opinions, i think w en most of ask opinions we expect sum good and some bad thats a given, you guys know where im comming from and i know where you are, these two just decided to bring it to a new level and get rude.

o yeah and look under my car, TADA you see lil red green blue yellow purple white and aqua dots.