Infiniti I30/I35 Similar to a Maxima, yet not really a Maxima. Discussion forum on Nissan's luxury model, the Infiniti I30/I35

Paradox Systems A32 Bodykit Info

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2004, 12:02 PM
Former Sponsor

Paradox Systems A32 Bodykit Info

There was always one thing that I30 owners wanted but couldn’t really get, a body kit. Not only was it too expensive (shipping), no one was 100% certain if it would or wouldn’t fit. When I found myself and Paradox Systems to be in a position to help, I imported one of the kits that I could find (and afford) and started going about modifying it to fit and sending it out to be mass produced.

This particular body kit was based on the Hiro kit for the Japanese Nissan Cefiro. The Japanese pieces were not a direct fit for the US version of the Cefiro, the Infiniti I30, so I had to have some work done on all the pieces to make them fit. The sides and rear were too short, the front not wide enough. After the pieces finally arrived (it took 10 months, which I’d rather not discuss), there was question of fitment again so I had a shop professionally install the kit and it fit fine, without anything shady such as bondo or cutting the kit to make it fit.

With that, I’d like to officially introduce everyone to the first and only kit designed and produced for the US Infiniti I30.

(Note, these pictures are of the kit installed but not painted)

Thank you to Phil for helping me tackle this kit and I30tMikeD for supporting me.

The pricing on this kit will be $650 + actual shipping.
(I had received a sample rate from DHL of $80 from NYC to California)

To purchase, please contact me at hliu@paradox-systems.com
I will work out shipping costs with you and have your kit to you as soon as possible.

Thank you

P.S. Look for another post very soon for about an A33 I35 bodykit.