Infiniti I30/I35 Similar to a Maxima, yet not really a Maxima. Discussion forum on Nissan's luxury model, the Infiniti I30/I35

More import parts for A33

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2005, 05:54 PM
Got Projectors?

More import parts for A33

This is kind of an addendum to the other post. While looking for dash kits I came across some other parts that folks might be interested in.

Specifically a new type of LED, folding mirror:

http://cgi.tw.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI....&rd=1&tc=photo

And then a site that seems to have a collection of cefiro parts, A32 and A33:

http://www.vcar.com.tw/a609/p5.htm
http://www.vcar.com.tw/a609/p4.htm (scroll towards bottom)
http://www.vcar.com.tw/a609/p6.htm

Again, pool resources and/or contact your importer of choice.
Old 02-20-2005, 07:33 PM

that folding mirror is hot, reminds me of the M5s, and i really want that grill...or the i35 grill whichever comes first
Old 02-20-2005, 11:10 PM

Meta this might be a dumb question but have you tried an email to see if they have an english speaking contact?
Old 02-21-2005, 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by Karkov
Meta this might be a dumb question but have you tried an email to see if they have an english speaking contact?
My bad... I am their English contact
I am flying to meet them this weekend to take care of some business and figure out how to make the transactions more smoothly for the I30/I35 community.

SY
sycefiro@yahoo.com
Old 02-21-2005, 01:49 PM
Got Projectors?

Sounds great. Can't wait to see what happens.

More interesting finds:

http://tw.f2.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/a...aucview=search (more mirror pics really)
Coilovers galore:
http://tw.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auct...aucview=search
http://tw.f2.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/a...aucview=search
http://tw.f4.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/a...aucview=search

Different spoilers:
http://tw.f3.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/a...aucview=search

Eyelids (look like vinyl to me though)

Perhaps look at these too, SY?
Old 02-21-2005, 03:21 PM

that shift **** with the matching woodgrain for the a32 is really hot and has anyone figured out how to get the jdm gauges to work with our us i30's the ones with prnd on them
Old 02-22-2005, 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by Happy
that shift **** with the matching woodgrain for the a32 is really hot and has anyone figured out how to get the jdm gauges to work with our us i30's the ones with prnd on them
The PRND2L indicator is on the USDM gauge Clusters.
But there are no bulbs behind them. I am assuming if you open up the front & cut out the Black bezel and put in the bulbs. they may actually work!!!!!

I am able to get the JDM gauges, but the only problems is that they come in KM/H only... there are no MPH... unless you but an indiglo overlay, white face gauge overlay or something to make it work?!

SY
sycefiro@yahoo.com
Old 02-22-2005, 11:02 AM

just wondering why the prnd2L indicators were blacked out on USDM guage clusters ?!?

Also, I liked the shift ***** ... they are cool ... lookin fwd for someone to get them to US
Old 02-22-2005, 11:55 AM

Great links Meta, Thanks.

The A33 front diffuser is sweet!
Old 02-23-2005, 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by SYCEFIRO
But there are no bulbs behind them. I am assuming if you open up the front & cut out the Black bezel and put in the bulbs. they may actually work!!!!!

I am able to get the JDM gauges, but the only problems is that they come in KM/H only... there are no MPH... unless you but an indiglo overlay, white face gauge overlay or something to make it work?!

SY
sycefiro@yahoo.com
Sy

Can you enquire abt that auto shift **** of A32 in those images ?? I liked the A33 one though!!! wish that a33 one suits fine on A32 car

A32:

A33:

thanks
Old 02-23-2005, 08:53 AM
Banned

Are those for A32?
If yes, I want a pair!!!!
Old 02-23-2005, 09:05 AM

holy ****!!!! I want the shift **** and the heaad lamps if the images of what 98i30 just posted are for the A32 I want as well!!

Dood U.S.A. sucks, how can they not let us have the shift **** atleast for God sakes, that ****'s sweeeet! That would def. make the car look a bit more luxurious!
Old 02-23-2005, 09:10 AM

Hey I'm also interested in the mirrors!!! Those are hot... remind me of them doors that open upwards.

Dood... they have the woodgrain door panels, wood grain overlay (not the bezzel but the part you have to unbolt to get to the bezzel)
They have LED mirrors, chrome tips with a screen in the tip... Are those freaking Projectors for the I30?!?! Even a cat... ooo an import cat. Dammit I wish i lived there instead of this boring car having country! jk
Old 02-23-2005, 09:23 AM

SY
sycefiro@yahoo.com

I want the JDM gauges... I'm not even playing.

Sorry for the multiple threads
Old 02-23-2005, 10:49 AM

yaa ... those shift ***** will bring luxury look to our cars Dude Sy! are you listening ??? hope you haven't left for Taiwan before reading all these new posts ...
Old 02-23-2005, 11:08 AM

Even these headlights are good Someone else was asking in the other thread abt these dual headlights ...

Old 02-23-2005, 12:50 PM

Was it me or did the asian a33 have 2 piece headlights?
Old 02-24-2005, 03:25 PM

that shift **** is sexy and arre cars are already wired up for the prnd12? wow that was a dumb move by nissan for blocking them out
Old 02-24-2005, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by flthere
Even these headlights are good Someone else was asking in the other thread abt these dual headlights ...

Sorry to burst your bubble, but those headlights are right hand drive only. The reversed beam pattern wont fly over here.

They do look sweet though!

And regarding the A33 shifter... Its for the I35 only cuz of the gated shifter. Ive tried looking into installing the gated shifter but never got too far with it. No one could get me any pics of the shift linkage under the console to see if they are compatible.
Old 02-24-2005, 07:08 PM

Hey as long as we can get the A32 shifter I'm happy!
Old 02-24-2005, 07:19 PM
Donating i30 Owner

i wan t the headlights.. i can make em fly.. and besides u can get some type of hid shield or something...
Old 03-01-2005, 06:38 AM

Originally Posted by NewLoveI30
Sorry to burst your bubble, but those headlights are right hand drive only. The reversed beam pattern wont fly over here.

They do look sweet though!

And regarding the A33 shifter... Its for the I35 only cuz of the gated shifter. Ive tried looking into installing the gated shifter but never got too far with it. No one could get me any pics of the shift linkage under the console to see if they are compatible.

hmm ... maybe there is one set of those dual lights that fit A32 for LeftHand drive only !?!

Don't know what that gated shifter got to do with the top portion of the shifter. Isn't it just the top part that we are talking abt that will replace our stock leather ones ?
Old 03-01-2005, 07:20 AM

What's the difference about the Left hand and the right hand headlamps?... I see nothing different...
Old 03-01-2005, 07:42 AM

On LHD cars like ours in US, the light beam throws extra light onto the right side so that you can see the sign boards glow brighter in dark .. you can see this especially on HID set up ... the pattern will be somewhat like this: _/ _/

On RHD cars, the pattern will be \_ \_
Old 03-01-2005, 09:11 AM

oh roflmao hahaha that would be sweet with HIDs on highbeam lol blind everyone on the opposite side of the road. Thanks for letting me know about that bro... too bad we can't modify the head lamps so that the bulbs are pointing the other direction.
Old 03-01-2005, 01:10 PM
Got Projectors?

It's not the bulbs that are pointed differently, it's that the reflector and shield are made differently. In projectors it's sometimes possible to use RHD headlights because sometimes you can flip the shield and have a LHD pattern.

But I think you guys are forgetting something. Unless I'm mistaken, Taiwan (which is where this site hails from) drives on the right side of the road, just like us. So they should be fine.
Old 03-01-2005, 02:58 PM

OMG META ORBIT YOU SIR ARE THE MAN, so this means that those lights should work, or tiwanese ppl can handle large amounts of bright lght in there eyes while drivin lol
Old 03-01-2005, 04:29 PM

Don't know what that gated shifter got to do with the top portion of the shifter. Isn't it just the top part that we are talking abt that will replace our stock leather ones ?
Well there are a few buttons to take into consideration on our shifters (the o/d off and the button to move the shifter out of park etc.) The gated shifter doesn't need any buttons, well... because its a gated shifter (you have to move it to the side and then up or down to shift)

But I think you guys are forgetting something. Unless I'm mistaken, Taiwan (which is where this site hails from) drives on the right side of the road, just like us. So they should be fine.
I remember discussing this topic a long time back, and SY determined that they were RHD only. I have no first hand knowledge though, so who knows.
Old 03-01-2005, 05:00 PM
Got Projectors?

Originally Posted by NewLoveI30

I remember discussing this topic a long time back, and SY determined that they were RHD only. I have no first hand knowledge though, so who knows.
Ahh, I must have missed that conversation. I'm still pretty sure that Taiwan drivers drive on the right side of the road, but if those headlights are for left-side driving countries only, then no, they definitely wouldn't be acceptable for US roads.
Old 03-01-2005, 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by MetaOrbit
Ahh, I must have missed that conversation. I'm still pretty sure that Taiwan drivers drive on the right side of the road, but if those headlights are for left-side driving countries only, then no, they definitely wouldn't be acceptable for US roads.

John,

Those are for RHD only.. they are imported to Taiwan from Japan without any modification... But since A32 are no longer made in Japan nor Taiwan.. to obtain those headlights are tough. Taiwanese cops are PITA sometimes.. they do random check up.. and gives out tickets for modified vehicles.. LOL..
in most of the Asian countries.. (Taiwan, Korea, Japan, HK.... etc).. they also use Camera to capture traffic violation and sends out tickets to the owner of the vehicle without having the cops around........

A33 Stereo Dual Face Plate
Btw, I already ordered the stereo plate that you wanted from my supplier. He didn't have any on hand and will quote me a price. I am currently in China so I will email you the price + shipping to you.. then once you paypal me the money.. I will have the stereo face plate send to you.

If it indeed fits good.. then perhaps you can arrange to run a group deal.. and we can get couple of sets sent out. I am sorry for the late reply. But it was a 3 day weekend in Taiwan when I arrived so I didn't get to shop in person (only on the phone with my supplier).

SY
sycefiro@yahoo.com
Old 03-02-2005, 06:52 AM

Sycefiro

Good to see you back. Were you able to enquire abt that auto shift **** of A32 in those images ??

Old 03-02-2005, 09:33 AM

Which Stero Dual Face Plate are you speaking of... I dont think I've seen them yet. Is there any other parts you can get Sy?
Old 03-02-2005, 10:45 AM
Got Projectors?

John,

Those are for RHD only.. they are imported to Taiwan from Japan without any modification... But since A32 are no longer made in Japan nor Taiwan.. to obtain those headlights are tough. Taiwanese cops are PITA sometimes.. they do random check up.. and gives out tickets for modified vehicles.. LOL..
in most of the Asian countries.. (Taiwan, Korea, Japan, HK.... etc).. they also use Camera to capture traffic violation and sends out tickets to the owner of the vehicle without having the cops around........

A33 Stereo Dual Face Plate
Btw, I already ordered the stereo plate that you wanted from my supplier. He didn't have any on hand and will quote me a price. I am currently in China so I will email you the price + shipping to you.. then once you paypal me the money.. I will have the stereo face plate send to you.

If it indeed fits good.. then perhaps you can arrange to run a group deal.. and we can get couple of sets sent out. I am sorry for the late reply. But it was a 3 day weekend in Taiwan when I arrived so I didn't get to shop in person (only on the phone with my supplier).

SY
sycefiro@yahoo.com

Gotcha on the headlights. That sucks for the A32 folks. Can't wait to have the dash kit though...that will be wonderful. I'll keep an eye on my inbox for the details.
Old 03-02-2005, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by MetaOrbit
This is kind of an addendum to the other post. While looking for dash kits I came across some other parts that folks might be interested in.

Specifically a new type of LED, folding mirror:

http://cgi.tw.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI....&rd=1&tc=photo

And then a site that seems to have a collection of cefiro parts, A32 and A33:

http://www.vcar.com.tw/a609/p5.htm
http://www.vcar.com.tw/a609/p4.htm (scroll towards bottom)
http://www.vcar.com.tw/a609/p6.htm

Again, pool resources and/or contact your importer of choice.
Can you please reply to me with some of this stuff in english and include prices and how to get some of this stuff.
Old 03-02-2005, 05:13 PM
Got Projectors?

Originally Posted by Max79
Can you please reply to me with some of this stuff in english and include prices and how to get some of this stuff.
LOL, this is a joke, right?
Old 03-02-2005, 05:45 PM

i would love to get that mercedez grill...like what paradox offered a long time ago. Also that spoiler, what do i if i want those two items? i know that mercedes grill is about 60 US dollars. but there is no price on the spoiler
Old 03-02-2005, 06:11 PM

i also noticed that the taiwanese a33/a34 (why a34?) looked funny up front, so i was wondering if there grill will fit ours, because i saw a nissan i35 style for 23 us dollars!!!
Old 03-02-2005, 11:16 PM

Sycefiro

Good to see you back. Were you able to enquire abt that auto shift **** of A32 in those images ??

This shifter is cool and should be available. It also has an integrated LOCK on the car (separate key). So it is NOT just a wood/leather shifter, but also as a shifter lock for the car.... (just like the CLUB for steering wheel).

I won't be able to get the pricing for this until mid or late March when I get back to Taiwan. Same thing with other parts that's listed in the website. I will do my best to help ya'll when I get there. I will be in V-Car shop for about a week.

Thank you for your patience.

SY
sycefiro@yahoo.com
Old 03-02-2005, 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by thephatOne
i also noticed that the taiwanese a33/a34 (why a34?) looked funny up front, so i was wondering if there grill will fit ours, because i saw a nissan i35 style for 23 us dollars!!!
There isn't A34 in Japan at all. But in Taiwan that did a slight face lift on the A33 and used the code name A34 for that model yet. Basically they changed the front and rear bumpers, grilles, headlights and Tailights. If you had looked closely, they made the headlight looks more like Mercedez S-Class. however those headlights will NOT fit the USDM I30/I35 unless you change the front bumper.

I have no idea if the A34 grille would fit the USDM I30/I35. I doubt it would without any modification though

Thanks

SY
sycefiro@yahoo.com
Old 03-02-2005, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by thephatOne
i would love to get that mercedez grill...like what paradox offered a long time ago. Also that spoiler, what do i if i want those two items? i know that mercedes grill is about 60 US dollars. but there is no price on the spoiler
The Mercedez style grilles will NOT fit the USDM I30/I35 without any modification. Plus honestly, the chrome on that style grille is NO good.

SY
sycefiro@yahoo.com

Quick Reply: More import parts for A33