Maximas for Sale / Wanted Have a Maxima that you want to sell? Looking for a Maxima? Let the world know about it. Be sure to include your location in the description!

fs: 1994 Nissan Maxima GXE

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 09:03 AM
I can has?

fs: 1994 Nissan Maxima GXE

Up for Sale: 1994 Nissan Maxima GXE VG

The Car is Black Emerald (Dark Green) with 136,000 Miles on it. It Got a brand spanking new tranny at 128,000 Miles so if you're hesitant on getting a VG Auto because of transmission problems, this wouldn't be the one to worry about. With such low miles on the tranny, you could pick up a cooler for it and have it go twice as long! Car has tan interior, Cloth seats, Active Speaker System but will come with aftermarket cd player. Car runs PERFECT, I wouldn't doubt taking it anywhere. Exhaust Manifold/ studs look good as new, flex section is in excellent condition, and it has a cold air intake to boot.

The Reason I'm selling this is because I've been on a search for almost a year now for a good VE-5, and I've had to pass up too many opportunities because I didn't have the cash on hand. It is a great car, and is almost scary letting such a dependable car go; but I want to have my ideal car to mod which is a VE-5, instead of putting too much into this one if I'm just going to sell it down the road.

***note*** I was in a slight accident On my way to school one morning so the passenger side fender will need to be replaced. There are a few other dings and dents, but nothing big, mainly just wear and tear. I will include pictures.

New Price $2200
Asking price is $2500 OBO (Willing to negotiate because of fender)

Anyone interested I will email pics to.
Old 02-13-2007, 02:29 PM
I can has?

Bump For Pics

Bad Fender:

More pics at:

http://indiextronic.myftp.org/maxima
Old 02-14-2007, 02:34 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I hear you on wanting a VE-5, but there is nothing wrong with the VG motor and I can tell you from experience if you did a 5-speed swap, you would REALLY get to know your car, inside and out. From all I've done, I literally have a technical schematic of the whole car inside my head, as do many others on here. Besides, it is always a gamble when you pick up a new ride.

Just my two cents, tho...Good luck selling it!

Bump for a clean ride!
Old 02-18-2007, 08:17 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

bump for a clean car
Old 02-20-2007, 08:45 PM
I can has?

Bump! New Price!
Old 02-21-2007, 01:30 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

I am selling a black 1992 Maxima SE with a VE30DE engine with about 40-60k miles on it. I bought it last year from a japanesse place in New Jersey and have the receipt to prove it (engine that is). I just recently put the car on the road for about 2 weeks. The car starts right up no problem and drives also. The car has the following new:

Both pass and driver side axles
Water Pump
Radiator
Coolant sensor
Starter
Engine (used from japan)
MAF sensor (replaced not brand new)
Some coil packs
Driver side window regulator
Reusable Air filter for better cooler intake
Brand new Bosch battery.

The seats aren't in great condition. they are black leather with one rip in each seat. There isnt a stereo. There is only one problem. As soon as i put it the car on the road the tranny was acting funny. The car shifts to every gear no problem and when driving the first shift is a bit rough if you try to accelerate fast but if you drive slow then its smooth. the other shifts are fine after the first one. I just bought a brand new car from the dealer so my blackie has gotta go. The pictures are self explanitory when it comes down to body. Check online and see just the price for the engine. I bought it for 680 which was the cheapest and add up the new parts and so my price for the car is $1800. This a pick up only car because i dont have time to ship it for you. I only accept cash or certified bank check (no personal checks). The car is located in Huntington Station, NY (long island). any questions email me fishermenfilms@gmail.com
Old 02-21-2007, 01:44 PM
I can has?

Originally Posted by xavier27
I am selling a black 1992 Maxima SE with a VE30DE engine with about 40-60k miles on it. I bought it last year from a japanesse place in New Jersey and have the receipt to prove it (engine that is). I just recently put the car on the road for about 2 weeks. The car starts right up no problem and drives also. The car has the following new:

Both pass and driver side axles
Water Pump
Radiator
Coolant sensor
Starter
Engine (used from japan)
MAF sensor (replaced not brand new)
Some coil packs
Driver side window regulator
Reusable Air filter for better cooler intake
Brand new Bosch battery.

The seats aren't in great condition. they are black leather with one rip in each seat. There isnt a stereo. There is only one problem. As soon as i put it the car on the road the tranny was acting funny. The car shifts to every gear no problem and when driving the first shift is a bit rough if you try to accelerate fast but if you drive slow then its smooth. the other shifts are fine after the first one. I just bought a brand new car from the dealer so my blackie has gotta go. The pictures are self explanitory when it comes down to body. Check online and see just the price for the engine. I bought it for 680 which was the cheapest and add up the new parts and so my price for the car is $1800. This a pick up only car because i dont have time to ship it for you. I only accept cash or certified bank check (no personal checks). The car is located in Huntington Station, NY (long island). any questions email me fishermenfilms@gmail.com
That's super awesome and all. But why the h3ll would you put that on my thread? ALL you have to do is go around bumping people 15 times and you can make your own damn post. Anyone who can't follow simple courtesy rules shouldn't be allowed on here IMO.
Old 02-21-2007, 01:48 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Sorry I Am Still New And Didn't Know How To Post.
Old 02-21-2007, 07:03 PM
I can has?

Originally Posted by xavier27
Sorry I Am Still New And Didn't Know How To Post.
Reading is your friend
Old 02-22-2007, 10:21 AM

bump........bump