Maximas for Sale / Wanted Have a Maxima that you want to sell? Looking for a Maxima? Let the world know about it. Be sure to include your location in the description!

FS - 97 Maxima SE (Sage Mist Green)

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 02:23 PM

FS - 97 Maxima SE (Sage Mist Green)

Wow, it has been a long long time since i have visited this site. Although i wish this were a good post and not a bad.

Anyways, with that being said. I have a 97 Maxima SE that i am looking to sell. Im going to go through and list all of the work thats been done to it as well as the things that could/need to be fixed or worked on still. I still owe money on the car so im looking to make as much as i can for it, but i can negotiate. I still need to make a couple of payments on the car, so im not looking to get rid of it RIGHT away but would at least like to post it up and see if anyone is interested as i figure this is the best place.

So without further ado:

Details:

* Mileage: 204,000
* Transmission: Automatic - Original and runs really smooth. Not one issue with Tranny since i have owned the car for the last 120,000 miles.
* Engine: Also runs great and have had no problems with this either.
* Gas Mileage: On average it gets about 20-21 miles to the gallon, 24-25 on the top side if you're doing strictly highway driving. Averages about 350 miles to a tank, most ive ever gotten out of it was about 425.

Possible Repairs/Maintenance:

* Has blown Knock Sensor (I believe i have a knock sensor, just never found the time to take the manifold off and replace it)
* Rear Brake Pads soon (Front Pads/Rotors brand new)
* Rust forming at back of both side skirts as well as front right fender
* Cracked Drivers Side Fog Light
* Could use new paint job, few blemishes here and there.
* Finish swapping out interior.

Upgrades:

* One of the first to own the Black Clear Headlamps (not the cefiros though)
* H&R Springs
* Illumina Shocks
* Progress Rear Sway Bar
* Custom Dual Exhaust
* Interior has been swapped from Tan to Black/Grey for the exception of the Headliner, Airbag, Center Counsel, Floor Lining and two Vent Covers.
* Car had power seats, but were replaced by cloth stationary seats (couldnt find any black/grey cloth power seats for good price at the time)
* Alpine CDA-9856 w/ iPod cable
* CE Front Strut Bar
* Injen Intake
* Red/Clear Tail Lights
* Clear Front Signal Lenses
* Re-wired side markers to blink opposite of actual turn signals

Recent Maintenance:

* Front Rotors, Pads and Calipers Brand New
* A/C Compressor, Starter, Ignition & Alternator have all been replaced within past 2 years.

Like i mentioned, the car is in perfect running condition. I just dont have the time and the money to continue working on it as i had planned. Most of the maintenance that needs to be done on it is cosmetic and has no effect on the drive ability of the car.

Here's a couple of pics:

The rims shown in the above pic are Mille Miglia EVO-S and they are 18x8. They are included with the car, but need new tires. They also have curb rash on them.

The tires that are on the stock wheels are Blizzak winter tires and are only a year old with lots of tread left.

Sorry these images aren't totally up to date, but its all that i have currently. If you're interested, or have any other questions please email me at rSmilko@gmail.com as i probably wont check up here too often.

-Ryan
Old 08-10-2009, 08:47 PM

This car is no longer for sale.
Old 10-08-2010, 02:07 PM

wat is the paint color called? i have the same color n i have no idea wat its called. for the rims not being chrome it didnt look too bad