CO 1996 Maxima SE for sale. - Maxima Forums

Go Back  Maxima Forums > Classifieds > Maximas for Sale / Wanted
Reload this Page >

CO 1996 Maxima SE for sale.

Maximas for Sale / Wanted Have a Maxima that you want to sell? Looking for a Maxima? Let the world know about it. Be sure to include your location in the description!

CO 1996 Maxima SE for sale.

Old 01-10-2019, 10:29 PM

1996 Maxima SE for sale.

It has come time to sell my project Maxima I have had this car for many years and I just do not have the time or passon any more for it. I live in Colorado and that is where the car is so please be close. It started out life as a 1996 white se Maxima with a 5 speed trans I've had it for years and it has not been driven much in the last few years. The engine is a 2008 3.5l with a Pathfinder throttle body, it has a turbo on it, the clutch is a spec stage 3+ and it has a light weight flywheel installed as well, the fuel system is 39lb injectors (I think) tuned with a fic6 hooked to a stock ecu, the suspessusp is a tokio (I'm sure that is not spelled correctly) struts with lowering springs it also has a lower brace for stiffenss , the wheels are from a 2003 Maxima 17" limited edition wheels I think comes with new good year eagle tires that maybe have 50miles on them. The front brakes are off of a 2001 Maxima the rear brakes are stock. The car does not pass Colorado emissions so I am selling this as is for parts it does run and drive but it needs some love or like I said parts I will post pics later it has tan interior with a autometer boost gauage and a dynojet wide band gauage. The engine uses the stock 3.0l timing stuff on it looking for 2500$ this car has the ability to be a good runner I just do not have the time or money to invest into it I've owned this car for about 15yrs the odo shows about 180k on it I think. I will post pics and video soon.
Old 01-18-2019, 04:10 AM

Interested, canít wait to see the pics.