Maximas for Sale / Wanted Have a Maxima that you want to sell? Looking for a Maxima? Let the world know about it. Be sure to include your location in the description!

OH 2004 Nissan Maxima SE 6 Speed manual 125K miles

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2019, 02:24 PM

2004 Nissan Maxima SE 6 Speed manual 125K miles

Well the time has come for me to start downsizing on my car fleet. Let’s just say that owning 3 maximas, 1 Murano and a few other non Nissan made cars is starting to get old as I get older. It is time to start selling some of my toys:

Here is the first contestant:

2004 Nissan Maxima SE with 6 Speed manual transmission. This car came from the factory with the 6 speed and it’s all original and not a swapped car. Silver exterior with black cloth interior. Power doors/mirrors/sunroof/moon roof and so on. The car has non-bose sound system car with a single disk player. OEM factory installed HID headlights.

Original 125,XXX miles. It is a low millage car but miles will go up as I still drive it daily to and back from work which is a 3-4mile trip. The clutch feels strong and car pulls very hard.

The car has no dummy lights at all. No check engine lights, no ABS, no Air Bag light or any other bugging lights. You are more than welcome to bring a scanner and check all vitals for yourself or I can plug in my Snap On scanner and you can check all systems.

Items which have been replaced in the last year:

Brakes: New rotors and brake pads(ceramic) an all 4 corners. Less than 1,000 miles(caliper carrier brackets were sandblasted and painted to avoid sticking pads). New rear ABS censors on both rear wheels.

Suspension: All new complete OEM style struts and shocks all the way around. Less than 1,000 miles. Front sway bar ling ends, rear sway bar bushings. Alignment on the car after suspension replacement.

Engine/Transmission: New radiator hoses with complete engine coolant flush. New alternator/ac belt. New battery (about 1 year old). New negative battery cable. New engine air filter. New cabin air filter. New cables from gear shifter to the tranny (OEM Nissan since no one makes those aftermarket). New master and slave clutch cylinder. Fresh tranny fluid with Red Line MT90. Engine oil change done less than 500 miles ago using Mobil 1 full synthetic 5w30 oil with mobil 1 oil filter. New hood struts and Valeo wipers.

Tires/Wheels: 1 set of 18” OEM style Maxima wheels with Hankook iPike winter tires (stock size 245-45/R18) currently installed on the car with about 6-7/32nds tread left. Plenty of rubber for at least 2-3 more winter seasons. 1 set of 18” OEM style Maxima wheels with Kenda Kaiser KR20 summer/all season tires depending on where you live, with less than 5,000 miles on them.

Exhaust: Stock resonator replaced with a high flow stainless steel resonator and a new stainless steel flex pipe. The car sounds almost stock unless you really get on it. It is quiet and polite with no drone on the highway. The rear mufflers are still the stock equipped units.

I am pretty sure that I am missing some of the other things I have done and replaced on the car but that’s about all I can remember right now. I am sure once I look at the receipts for the parts I will update the listing. The only bad side on the car is that it does show some rust about the rear wheel arches. Nothing crazy but let’s face, for those of us who live in the salt belt the struggle is real. I will be updating the listing with more pictures of the interior and engine bay and time goes. Currently I only have pictures of the outside.

Asking price is $4200. Message me on the forum. That will be best way to get a hold of me. Clean Ohio title on hand, notarized and ready to be handed over. I figured before I advertise the car locally I will post it on the Maxima forum.

Old 05-01-2019, 07:27 PM

Bump. Asking $4000 OBO
Old 05-11-2019, 07:30 PM

Sold. Admin please lock the thread.
Thanks.