Maxus Archives Discussions From Past Maxus Meets

Official Sponsors of Maxus 09 - Complete List

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2008, 12:58 PM
NWP Engineering.com

Official Sponsors of Maxus 09 - Complete List

This thread is to keep track of all the sponsors we have contributing to Maxus 09 and to inform the committee of new sponsors. It will be updated as soon as a new sponsor is added.

This sponsor will be recognize in any official Maxus thread that has to do with the event they are contributing to. Their company information and logo will appear on the Maxus09.com website.

Main Maxus 09 Sponsor: NWP Engineering
Maxus 09 will be presented by NWP Engineering. This is going to be the main sponsor of the entire Maxus weekend due to the heavy amounts of organizing and financial responsibilities I am taking on.

Drag Strip Event: slot available for sponsor
The drag strip event will be presented by ....
The drag event will be held at MIR on June 27, 2009. We are working on possibly having some local Nissan dealerships sponsor this event and maybe offer some large checks for the class winners. More information to come later.

Car Show: slot available for sponsor
The car show event will be held at MIR during the drag event. Meguiar's may be interested in sponsoring this event and provide us with several products that we can give away to the winners and maybe all participants. Corey is already talking with them about this. Meguiar's does not have someone that can come out and conduct a detailing seminar.

Dyno Shootout: Goodwin Motorsports
The Dyno Shootout will be presented by Goodwin Motorsports. Kevin is also in charge of organizing this event. A mobile dyno has been arranged to appear at MIR on Sat.

Detailing Meet: slot available for sponsor
We will probably have some kind of small detailing meet prior to the Car Show on Sat morning. So it will probably have to be on Friday afternoon or evening or early Sat morning if we can fit that in the schedule.

Park Meet/BBQ/Awards Presentation Event: slot available for sponsor
The park meet, BBQ, and Awards Presentation will be sponsored by NWP Engineering. The event will be organized by me and Bobbie. A sponsor is still welcome to take over this entire event if a bigger one comes along. But I'd still like to help out with what I can.

Scenic Cruise: slot available for sponsor
The Scenic Cruise event will be presented by ....
This will be a scenic cruise in Southern Maryland, maybe to Soloman's Island.

IC3D DESIGN
IC3D DESIGN (Digital) is sponsoring Maxus by designing the logo, website, video, photography, w/ editing and galleries in the end, free of charge. IC3D will handle the media in and out, start to finish of Maxus09.

Nissan Sport Magazine
NSM has already willingly agreed to announce MAXUS 09 in their Spring 09 issue and recap the event after it's over in an article.

NYCMaximas.org
NYCMaximas.org has agreed to promote MAXUS. The Admin has added a link to the top of the forum that goes to the official MAXUS thread on NYCMaximas.org. They have also agreed to send out two mass PMs to all their members informing them of MAXUS 09. The first mass PM should go out within the next few days. The 2nd will be an event reminder that will go out sometime in early May.

BlehmCo
BlehmCo (Matt Blehm) has offered to donate a couple products towards the raffle.

Truax Motorsports
Truax Motorsports as offered to donate one set of 5th gen chassis braces towards the raffle.

More sponsors will be added to this list as they are accepted. The more we receive, the lower we can make the costs for the Car Show, Track Event, Dyno Shootout, etc.

Last edited by Aaron92SE; 02-19-2009 at 04:28 PM.
Old 12-12-2008, 01:15 PM
Lightly modded

For the scenic cruise, I think we should ask BP/Exxon if they wanna help out And if I have my own detailing "business" by then, what would I need to do to be a sponsor?
Old 12-12-2008, 01:23 PM
NWP Engineering.com

Originally Posted by 95maxrider
For the scenic cruise, I think we should ask BP/Exxon if they wanna help out And if I have my own detailing "business" by then, what would I need to do to be a sponsor?
Just talk with me or Bobbie about it. If you have a legit detailing business, the time you spend helping us organize Maxus may be enough to get you in this spot. But if a much larger company comes along and want to pay to get in this slot, we may consider it. But we'll chat with you way before that happens.
Old 12-16-2008, 12:47 PM
the org...not what it was

Originally Posted by 95maxrider
Nick, shoot me a pm or an email.
Old 12-16-2008, 02:45 PM
STFU n00b!

Feel free to contact BlehmCo (through me) for some goodies. We're not in the position to throw much money at it, but we'll be glad to donate some parts for raffles and can put a small amount of money into it. Let me know what budget/finances look like, and I can swing some cash toward the event to help out even if "officially" BlehmCo can't.
Old 12-16-2008, 02:56 PM
NWP Engineering.com

Originally Posted by Matt93SE
Feel free to contact BlehmCo (through me) for some goodies. We're not in the position to throw much money at it, but we'll be glad to donate some parts for raffles and can put a small amount of money into it. Let me know what budget/finances look like, and I can swing some cash toward the event to help out even if "officially" BlehmCo can't.
Thanks. What vehicles does Blemco sell their most stuff for? It would be nice to have a couple Blemco products on the raffle table during our park meet.

I don't think we'll need much cash since sponsors are taking care of that. But if Blemco would like to present and sponsor a certain event, please let me or Bobbie know. Or if you'd just like to donate a couple products, then the Blemco name will be added to the website and promoted along with this event.

I don't want to just accept a cash donation from you unless your business can benefit from it. We are open to individuals giving us money towards Maxus, but I just can't think of anyway we can return the favor. I could just put Blemco as a sponsor anyway, even though the funds are coming from your pocket. Just let me know what works for you.
Old 12-16-2008, 04:33 PM
STFU n00b!

95% of our sales are to the Maxima crowd. the remainder is other Nissans.

The main thing is that BlehmCo gets some publicity. BlehmCo itself may or may not be in the situation to write a check to help out with expenses, but we can at minimum donate some products for raffle prizes.

The only point in a cash donation would basically be to cover costs associated with promoting blehmco in some way shape or form- whether they're coming out of my personal pocket (as former owner of BlehmCo and someone who wants to see the current owners of BlehmCo do well....) or out of BlehmCo's bank account.

Just trying to help out both sides if I can.
Old 12-16-2008, 07:40 PM
NWP Engineering.com

95% of our sales are to the Maxima crowd. the remainder is other Nissans.

The main thing is that BlehmCo gets some publicity. BlehmCo itself may or may not be in the situation to write a check to help out with expenses, but we can at minimum donate some products for raffle prizes.

The only point in a cash donation would basically be to cover costs associated with promoting blehmco in some way shape or form- whether they're coming out of my personal pocket (as former owner of BlehmCo and someone who wants to see the current owners of BlehmCo do well....) or out of BlehmCo's bank account.

Just trying to help out both sides if I can.
Right on. Well, if all you do is donate one or two products for the raffle, then that will get you on the sponsors section of our website. We are thinking of putting our sponsor's logos on the main page of the website since everyone knows that nobody ever clicks on the "Sponsors" page of the website.

Thanks a ton for offering to help out. I have no problem supporting and endorsing BlehmCo.
Old 12-16-2008, 08:29 PM
STFU n00b!

Good stuff.

I'm sure I can come up with at least a couple sets of brake brackets a couple LTBs or so to throw at the event.
Old 12-17-2008, 07:36 AM
NWP Engineering.com

Good stuff.

I'm sure I can come up with at least a couple sets of brake brackets a couple LTBs or so to throw at the event.
Thanks. This raffle may be so big that almost everyone that buys a raffle ticket will go home with something.

Last edited by Aaron92SE; 12-17-2008 at 08:55 AM.
Old 12-17-2008, 08:46 AM
STFU n00b!

that's the goal when I do raffles with my car club...
Old 12-17-2008, 09:21 AM
NWP Engineering.com

that's the goal when I do raffles with my car club...
I added BlehmCo to the original post.
Old 12-18-2008, 09:10 AM
NWP Engineering.com

Original post edited.

Corey spoke with Meguiar's and they are interested in donating several products for our Car Show on Sat at MIR. So we may have tons of stuff to give to the winners or to all Car Show participants. More details to come later.
Old 12-18-2008, 10:35 AM
STFU n00b!

Call Stillen for crap too..
Old 12-18-2008, 10:53 AM
NWP Engineering.com

Call Stillen for crap too..
What is your honest take on that? Are you being sarcastic?
Old 12-18-2008, 11:02 AM
STFU n00b!

Last time I called them, they said they'd send a bunch of stuff.. ball caps, stickers, parts catalogs, maybe a bit more stuff if the show was going to be huge...

Adam Hume said he sent it directly to Trophy Nissan for Maxus 05. Trophy said it never showed up. :shrug:
Old 12-18-2008, 11:31 AM
NWP Engineering.com

Last time I called them, they said they'd send a bunch of stuff.. ball caps, stickers, parts catalogs, maybe a bit more stuff if the show was going to be huge...

Adam Hume said he sent it directly to Trophy Nissan for Maxus 05. Trophy said it never showed up. :shrug:
Yeah. I haven't heard good things about Stillen. That's why I wanted your honest opinion whether or not we'll give them a chance to sponsor Maxus.
Old 12-18-2008, 01:33 PM
STFU n00b!

If they're gonna send free crap, I'd be willing to stick their name on something.
Old 12-18-2008, 01:45 PM
NWP Engineering.com

If they're gonna send free crap, I'd be willing to stick their name on something.
Ok cool. Then I don't have a problem with that.
Old 12-24-2008, 09:00 AM
NWP Engineering.com

Original post updated:

Truax Motorsports has offered to donate one set of 5th gen chassis braces towards our raffle!
Old 12-30-2008, 01:54 PM
nycnissans

Did anyone contact Cattman?

Last edited by secondtonone317; 12-30-2008 at 03:58 PM.
Old 12-30-2008, 03:06 PM
NWP Engineering.com

Please refer to the Assignments thread. I thought I was very clear not to contact any businesses without referring to that thread first. I'm sorry if that sounds firm, but please try to read the threads before taking any action. If you don't have time to read any threads, please contact me or Bobbie first. I am always available since organizing Maxus is my full time job as well as NWP Engineering. You'll find my information in the Introductions thread.

I am already talking with Cattman as mentioned in the Assignments thread.
Old 12-30-2008, 03:49 PM
nycnissans

^ok

Sorry for the confusion.
Old 01-15-2009, 12:15 PM
NWP Engineering.com

I just thought of something. Even if a company has no way to donate products or money, we can still accept them as a small sponsor if they agree to help us promote this event.

Some company names that come to mind that have limited income and the ability to really help us with promoting the event would be:

Cattman Performance (already talked with owner about this)
VQPower.com (already talked with owner about this)
Nissan Sport Magazine (already talked with owner about this)

All have agreed to help us promote the event on some level. But, I will make it clear that they will be added as a sponsor just for their help. Sarah at NSM has already assured me that a Maxus event announcement will appear in the Spring issue.

I am also a vendor at NYCMaximas.org and 6thgenmaxima.org. I am SURE the admins will be more than willing to help us promote Maxus. If there are any other Maxima related online communities out there that would like to help us promote, please let me know. I would like them to agree to send out a mass email to all their members sometime before the event informing them of the basic schedule of events and linking them to maxus09.com.

And since Maxima.org is our biggest Maxus online community, hopefully they will be on board with sending out a mass email to all members.
Old 02-06-2009, 12:43 PM
NWP Engineering.com

A new sponsor has been added:

NYCMaximas.org
NYCMaximas.org has agreed to promote MAXUS. The Admin has added a link to the top of the forum that goes to the official MAXUS thread on NYCMaximas.org. They have also agreed to send out two mass PMs to all their members informing them of MAXUS 09. The first mass PM should go out within the next few days. The 2nd will be an event reminder that will go out sometime in early May.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:45 AM
NWP Engineering.com

I just wanted to give everyone an update on the sponsors I am working on right now so nobody else tries to contact them about this.

I am in communication with Sarah with Nissan Sport Magazine. The Winter issue is now available and there is an article about the NWP MD Maxima Meet we just had Fall 08. She also assured me that MAXUS 09 will be announced in the Spring issue, which will be out in time for our event. I have already provided her with all the things we are working on and I will continue to keep her up to date on our MAXUS plans.

I have also asked for Nissan Sport Magazine to become an official MAXUS 09 sponsor free of charge in exchange for them helping us promote the event. They have already agreed to advertise our event in the Spring issue and recap our event after it's over. Sarah has to go through her boss about this and will get back to me. We are also discussing the possibility of having one of their guys make an actual appearance at MAXUS. The chance of that happening seems slim due to financial issues with the magazine. But, I told her that if there was anything we could to help, please let me know and I will discuss it with the committee.

I am also in communication with the admin at 6thgenmaximas.org. He has already expressed much interest in becoming a sponsor. But, he is very busy and is very slow in returning my PMs.

I am also talking to Luke with VQpower.com and the South Florida Maxima Group forums. He has already expressed interest in helping us promote MAXUS. The details are being worked out now.
Old 02-19-2009, 04:23 PM
NWP Engineering.com

A new sponsor has been added to the website:

Nissan Sport Magazine

I offered to add NSM as a sponsor of MAXUS 09 free of charge. They have already willingly agreed to announce MAXUS 09 in their Spring 09 issue and recap the event after it's over in an article. I feel that is more than enough to take them on as a sponsor.

They also just released the Winter 09 issue which has an article about the NWP Maxima Meet we just had in MD this past Fall.
Old 02-20-2009, 03:09 PM
NWP Engineering.com

I am still chatting back and forth with a couple guys at Nissan Sport Mag. Right now, I am talking with Dave Bexfield, the Managing Editor for the magazine.

He said that the main MAXUS 09 recap article should be able to make the Summer issue! But, we will only have about a week in order to get him all the material for the article in order to make the summer issue.

I also told him that I would really love for the magazine to make an appearance at MAXUS. But since things are tight with them financially, they won't be able to pay for travel expenses more than likely. That is what DaveO told me (the head cheese at NSM).

So I told Dave Bexfield that the Planning Committee will probably be able to cover some of the travel expenses in order for a member of their team to actually be at MAXUS and cover the story and take pics.

If they actually attend this event, it will probably mean a much larger MAXUS article in their magazine. If it comes down to it and we don't have any funds to donate towards their magazine, I will cover the expenses myself to make sure they come!

I just wanted to update everyone.