Members Rides Post Pictures of your car here. No Maxima? No problem.

New Pics! Stillen Kit, DTM, AE: Poowill's 1yr Ann. Summer Showcase

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2006 | 12:44 AM
VIP Maxima

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THAT MAXIMA IS OFF THE HOOK

holly **** dude, that kit just pops your car right out of its shell. i cant believe in one year you did wayyyy more than what ive done in 3 years. im loving the freshly painted lip kit (specially since it says STILLEN on the sides of the front lip). maddddddddddd props

definetly on my top 5 most favorites, especially since its a 5spd.......

thats it, im painting my front lip and rebuying the window spoiler !

btw, has the car been repainted? that front end is FLAWLESS ! :jeleous:
Old 06-28-2006 | 05:55 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Thanks VIP!

Originally Posted by VIP Maxima
btw, has the car been repainted? that front end is FLAWLESS ! :jeleous:
When i had the kit painted, i had the front bumper repainted too. It helped quite a bit having a bumper with no peelage or chips in it.

Originally Posted by Stagnet04
What do you mean by that? You wet sanded the inside of the headlight lense? Wouldn't that scratch it?
You can wet sand plastic lights and it smooths out the surface then you use scratch remover and polisher to shine it right up. Here is a right up:
http://forums.nycmaximas.org/showthread.php?t=6432

Originally Posted by sanjosemaxima
Ok... you now have the sickest max ever. I was sketched about the ae heads, but they turned out fantastic! You've done the car good... Feel free to bring that thing to cali and vist.

ps. the exhaust tip is clutch!
adrian
OMG its you back from the dead! How's your stupid fast supercharged mustang? ha Thanks for the post!

Originally Posted by Requin6
the tails looks shinier than normal. did you do anything special with those?
I used 3M Plastic Scratch remover and polisher. It works really well. It is used after you wetsand but it shines up plastic really nice.
Old 06-28-2006 | 06:10 AM

i must say man, your car is CLEAN, but like i said b4, mine kinda looks like yours, hopefully people wont think that im SWAGGER JACKN when i put my pics up, lookn good man, keep it up.
Old 06-28-2006 | 07:28 AM

Originally Posted by Poowill
Thanks VIP!

When i had the kit painted, i had the front bumper repainted too. It helped quite a bit having a bumper with no peelage or chips in it.

I would honestly have to say, that getting the front bumper the right color, did it. We really couldn't see those chips/peeling on the internet, and it just looks sick now.
Old 06-28-2006 | 10:29 AM
VIP Maxima

poowill is a baller. 6g's+ in a year !

anyhow, order that window spoiler and take off the front lisence plate then you're all set.

and i reallllllyyyyyyyyyyy want a 5spd now. are you willing to trade cars ?
Old 06-28-2006 | 10:43 AM

poowill is a baller. 6g's+ in a year !

anyhow, order that window spoiler and take off the front lisence plate then you're all set.

and i reallllllyyyyyyyyyyy want a 5spd now. are you willing to trade cars ?
haha

Yeah, i'm thinking about the window spoiler. Unfortuneatly i can't roll around with no front plate, got fined for it while back

Yeah i know the feeling of needed a 5spd....i'll trade for a while...meet in Vegas?

Hopefully i'll be accepted into Calpoly in SLO, then we can cruise
Old 06-28-2006 | 11:05 AM
VIP Maxima

lol i am down for a trade ! vegas it is !

Cal Poly San Luis Obispo FTW !!!!!!!!!

i see a VIP Maxima / PooWill photoshoot in the near future
Old 06-28-2006 | 11:45 AM
What was that?

Car looks sick! not feeling the rims too much though.
Old 06-28-2006 | 11:58 AM

car looks great...love the rims.
Old 06-28-2006 | 05:47 PM

lol i am down for a trade ! vegas it is !

Cal Poly San Luis Obispo FTW !!!!!!!!!

i see a VIP Maxima / PooWill photoshoot in the near future
Hells yeah!!....*fingers crossed* hope i'm able to get in...still got one more year of High School.

As far as next mod, what do you think? I don't think i'll be going all out for mods as i did the past year, as i should be saving some for college. but maybe a few goodies under the hood...VI,Nitrous, etc...the mods never stop! Or how about a BBK? Hum....
Old 06-28-2006 | 05:58 PM
VIP Maxima

there are always mods. specially when you get the major ones out of the way, you see the little ones attacking u nonstop and you start itchin for mods you never saw coming. at this point S/C is probably your biggest investment. lol once you spend 2 grand on wheels and tires, $600 for bbk seems cheap and a dash kit @ 1450 is like pocket change.

anyhow.....I dont know what u got under the hood but i would get the half sized spoiler, take off the front plate (can always get tickets written off for $10). cattman catback and smoked tails from ebay, they look cleannnnnnnnnnnnnn and OEM

for me, having an auto and 19's FORCES me to go all show and no go.

dont listen to people that dont like the wheels, them volksssss are EXOTIC

and thanks to you i now have to cash out $300 to repaint my front end cuz jeleousy pwns me
Old 06-28-2006 | 08:43 PM
UCF Lexus

tits!

You're 17 and youve got a Max thats very impressive...congrats on that.
It's crazy how big of a change 1 year can make huh?

Our before and after pics are almost alike....

Then:

Now:

Yea you need to roll to ATL to for a mountain run and pics/vids

You've got good taste for being young IMO, : and as long as you own the car, and it's driveable....F*CK YES keep modding it if you want to.

The cleanliness of your car makes me really wana paint my lip white, and HIDs of course.....which I miss dearly.

If youre looking for future mod suggestions...dont look here, do you what you think will be necessary to make you happy with it.
Old 06-28-2006 | 09:02 PM

You can wet sand plastic lights and it smooths out the surface then you use scratch remover and polisher to shine it right up. Here is a right up:
http://forums.nycmaximas.org/showthread.php?t=6432

I used 3M Plastic Scratch remover and polisher. It works really well. It is used after you wetsand but it shines up plastic really nice.[/QUOTE]

PERFECT, Thats All I needed. I can't wait to do mine! Thanks....
Old 06-28-2006 | 09:04 PM
Wild for Width

Poowill you mentioned you wanted to go with LE37's. Those are a really nice wheel but the Volks you have on now REALLY set that car off, really makes it look unique. FWIW...
Old 06-28-2006 | 10:01 PM
VIP Maxima

Originally Posted by ATL (gxe)
tits!
You're 17 and youve got a Max thats very impressive...congrats on that.
for reals. just imagine him driving THAT right into his high school parking lot. he probably is the ladies man. I mean back in HS having a Drivers lisence was the big thing and having a car was like having the world at ur finger tips.....

i miss HS
Old 06-28-2006 | 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by ATL (gxe)
Yea you need to roll to ATL to for a mountain run and pics/vids

You've got good taste for being young IMO, : and as long as you own the car, and it's driveable....F*CK YES keep modding it if you want to.

The cleanliness of your car makes me really wana paint my lip white, and HIDs of course.....which I miss dearly.

If youre looking for future mod suggestions...dont look here, do you what you think will be necessary to make you happy with it.
Thanks man, i appreciate it. Nice before and after pics, i've always loved those SSR's! I think painting the lip would do alot, even though i've always liked your 1/2 panda look, i think it'd look fresh.

I would love to make it down to atlanta...hell, anywhere where there are .org members. I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere!

Originally Posted by Fr33way
Poowill you mentioned you wanted to go with LE37's. Those are a really nice wheel but the Volks you have on now REALLY set that car off, really makes it look unique. FWIW...
yes, but didn't know if you meant LE37 or LE37K but the LE37K's are alot like my GT-N's now, just more of flat simpler wheel design, still the mesh type wheel vs. the LE37 which is the 6spoke.. But thanks! no matter what i'd still want to keep my GT-N's, maybe get them refinished

for reals. just imagine him driving THAT right into his high school parking lot. he probably is the ladies man. I mean back in HS having a Drivers lisence was the big thing and having a car was like having the world at ur finger tips.....

i miss HS
LOL, well thanks i try . Unfortuneatly around here i'm still "rice". No one appreciates a clean import, just because there are so many other import idiots running around. Its all muscle cars and rods that get all the love, even with the Police. THat's why i love all the comments from you guys, makes it even that much more worth it...much love! I need to make it back down to cali...

lol, and you get your liscense when you're 14 here....yeah, scary... haha i was 16 and driving around las vegas and cali last summer.. lol
Old 06-29-2006 | 11:11 AM
VIP Maxima

Originally Posted by kingrukus
Your car looks very hot. Good work on putting it together.

I wish I could lower my car on KSports, but my kit would be destroyed in my daily driving.

take it from me. buy the k sports and ride at the same ride quality. it would handle and ride 4x better, guaranteed. that right there is worth the price tag

lol, and you get your liscense when you're 14 here....yeah, scary... haha i was 16 and driving around las vegas and cali last summer.. lol
jesus, a 14 year old cant even stick his head above the steering wheel. thats nutz
Old 06-29-2006 | 01:04 PM

yea, very clean maxima, i like it. i see you got the full kit now and the tails do look great. keep it clean man, later.
Old 06-29-2006 | 01:40 PM
I'm nutty for Nissans

Very nicely done. The only thing I cant stand is that huge PS muffler tip. It sticks out quite a bit. I really like the DTM with the red clears. Even in your sig pic they look like regular red clears.
Old 06-29-2006 | 01:54 PM

Car's looking amazing man. What are the size and offset of those wheels?
Old 06-29-2006 | 04:43 PM

Jesus, you have excellent taste for mods; wheels, exterior and sound system wise. What a difference 1 year can make. I love it.

ATL (gxe), your 4th gen is tight too!
Old 06-29-2006 | 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by nismology
Car's looking amazing man. What are the size and offset of those wheels?
Thanks! they are 18X8 with a 37mm offset (perfect)
Old 06-29-2006 | 11:39 PM
I Broke OT

way to rock the PB in the Midwest! one of the nicest looking cars in SD, i'm sure!
Old 06-30-2006 | 09:30 AM
UCF Lexus

i miss HS

you would...

Old 07-07-2006 | 02:27 AM

wata beastly max!
Old 07-12-2006 | 06:13 PM

Orange Bumper lights..

JDM Yo!

Old 07-12-2006 | 06:30 PM
I'm nutty for Nissans

JDM MAD TYTE!!!!!11!!

The clearance lights are really black in comparsion to the headlights. It kind of makes them stick out.
Old 07-12-2006 | 08:45 PM

Wow, those pics make me wish I had my '99 max again. Love the jdm look you went for.
Old 07-12-2006 | 09:25 PM

Hells yeah!!....*fingers crossed* hope i'm able to get in...still got one more year of High School.

As far as next mod, what do you think? I don't think i'll be going all out for mods as i did the past year, as i should be saving some for college. but maybe a few goodies under the hood...VI,Nitrous, etc...the mods never stop! Or how about a BBK? Hum....

congrats on the car man, looks really good!!! And more props to you for getting it done in a year and still being in hs. I just graduated and trying to decide which route i want to take with my car apperance wise....
Anyway, as I said earlier, congrats, Now lets see what i can do in a year
Old 07-12-2006 | 10:04 PM

Thanks for the compliments guys...

Originally Posted by JSutter
JDM MAD TYTE!!!!!11!!

The clearance lights are really black in comparsion to the headlights. It kind of makes them stick out.
Yeah, i tried to polish up the headlights as much as i could. VIP's headlamps and those corners match really well. Makes me want to get new headlamps, just not ready to spend the money for new ones after all the work of the AE lights.
Old 07-12-2006 | 11:13 PM

sweet ride, we should meet up, or have like a midwest meet! so far your the only one i know from the midwest!
Old 07-12-2006 | 11:14 PM
VIP Maxima

poowill its about time you take a screen shot of your message box showing all those PM's people send you about how ****in hot your car is. cmon i want to see !
Old 07-13-2006 | 04:18 AM
tastey wheat

car looks fantastic, but how the hell do you afford all that stuff at 17 years old? seriously, when i was 17 i think i had a 92 jetta, and that was it. yo uhave more stuff than most people on the board that post...
Old 07-13-2006 | 02:37 PM

poowill its about time you take a screen shot of your message box showing all those PM's people send you about how ****in hot your car is. cmon i want to see !
lol, i'm sure its nothing compared to yours!

Originally Posted by mendon99
car looks fantastic, but how the hell do you afford all that stuff at 17 years old? seriously, when i was 17 i think i had a 92 jetta, and that was it. yo uhave more stuff than most people on the board that post...
Thanks man. Well i work quite a bit and am lucky to be in sort of a side business with computers with my dad. But almost all my money goes into the car...
Old 07-13-2006 | 07:45 PM
Spelled with a I not a L for Iilac. Prounced Ii-eee-ack.

Damn your car is low. I wish i can go as low as that. It looks very nice.
Old 07-13-2006 | 10:25 PM

what kind of suspension setup are you running?
Old 07-14-2006 | 06:12 AM

Originally Posted by ghostmax301
what kind of suspension setup are you running?
Ksport coilovers
Old 07-14-2006 | 07:18 AM

looks good, yeah i noticed the clearance lights do stick out a little bit. but the headlights are clean, i keep trying the wetsanding and just can NOT seem to get mine that clean. i need to AE mine though, andi hope they come out like yours.
what exactly did you do to the tail lights? just blacked out the inner turn signal and reverse reflector part? or what..
Old 07-14-2006 | 10:00 AM
Tha Snatcher

Nice collection of pics.
Old 07-14-2006 | 10:34 AM

Thanks!

Originally Posted by chillin014
what exactly did you do to the tail lights? just blacked out the inner turn signal and reverse reflector part? or what..
I followed the DTM (Dallas Texas Mod) taillight how-to on Vqpower. It removes the white lense so the reflector part is painted black to give it a smoked look.

Quick Reply: New Pics! Stillen Kit, DTM, AE: Poowill's 1yr Ann. Summer Showcase