Members Rides Post Pictures of your car here. No Maxima? No problem.

Here's my Max

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2006, 11:17 AM

Here's my Max

I have no mods, not really my thing. I like things simple. I guess my only mod is the tinted windows. Just cleaned the day before.

Just wanted to give my ride some exposure on the forum.

Old 09-10-2006, 12:17 PM

I feel you, you have a nice car already. You don't really have to do much to make it better!
Old 09-10-2006, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by 99grnmaxgxe
I feel you, you have a nice car already. You don't really have to do much to make it better!
Agreed! 6th gen Maxima is already a nice car, but I would still make it better with mods. For me it's just boring to keep the car stock, it's much more fun modding it (properly of course). But hey you're 31, so you're probably out of that modification age and have family, while I'm a youngster and have extra time and money on my hands.
Clean Max!
Old 09-10-2006, 02:51 PM

Clean

Did those come in a 6 speed variation?
Old 09-11-2006, 04:25 AM

Originally Posted by ComradeJew
Clean

Did those come in a 6 speed variation?

Yeah, very few thought. I have the AUTO I really wanted the 6spd, but it was almost impossible so I settled with the AUTO and I needed a new car ASAP because my old one was dying. I like it, but deep inside I am a manual driver.

Overall the Maxima is a great car. Drives smooth, quiet, lots of power and has a great look to it.
Old 09-11-2006, 07:18 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Its A Nice Car The Way It Come
Old 09-11-2006, 06:07 PM
Silver Tooth S2K 9k FTMFW

looks good
Old 09-12-2006, 08:39 AM
the org...not what it was

nice
Old 09-12-2006, 08:12 PM

I really hate the 6th gens bumper, the thing makes it look like its smiling, u should change it up asap, I just think the front bumper is ugly, evertying else about the car is great, looks nice and clean
Old 09-13-2006, 05:23 AM

Originally Posted by ethnic6
I really hate the 6th gens bumper, the thing makes it look like its smiling, u should change it up asap, I just think the front bumper is ugly, evertying else about the car is great, looks nice and clean
you know that'a s pretty retarded statement right? I swear they'll let anybody in here nowadays....
Old 09-13-2006, 08:58 AM

Beautiful Car. My father picked on 06 SE Spritied Bronze, just did a Viper Self Start Alarm, no mods, not even tint. I agree with you 100%, you don't have to do much to the car, looks great from the dealer, 18", great lines.
The tint looks great. I've tried to convince him to tint his, but he's not gonna do it.
Old 09-14-2006, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by alicious
you know that'a s pretty retarded statement right? I swear they'll let anybody in here nowadays....
thats just my opinion about the 6th gen's look, and I know quite a lot of people who agree with me, I'm not saying he made a bad choice in cars, its still a great car, I'm just not fond of the front bumper. If u can't take a little criticism, then u really shouldn't be here...

so how is that retarded?
Old 09-15-2006, 04:38 AM

Originally Posted by ethnic6
thats just my opinion about the 6th gen's look, and I know quite a lot of people who agree with me, I'm not saying he made a bad choice in cars, its still a great car, I'm just not fond of the front bumper. If u can't take a little criticism, then u really shouldn't be here...

so how is that retarded?
Because you are telling him that he needs to change something that was clearly a factor in him buying the car. That's like saying, "I don't like the type of that black paint on your car, you should re-paint it"
Wheels, spoilers, even lights I would say okay fine you might have a point in saying that a person should change that. But the bumper!?! That was the retarded part to ME of your statement. Not that you criticized his car (although you didn't mention what bumper you would suggest seeing how there are so many on the market nowdays ) but that you didn't offer up any options, just criticism.
Old 09-15-2006, 05:38 AM
csb

Alicious...every single day, all over the world and in hundreds of different languages, people comment on how things should be different. Different political leaders, different religions, different architectural styles, even (GASP!!!) different vehicle bumper styles (perish the thought). These comments are typically referred to as "opinions" and, whether good or bad by popular consensus/agreed or disagreed with by the masses, we all have a right to them (and to express them at our individual discretion). When a member posts his or her car on this (or any) site, he or she is inviting any and all comments regarding its current state (whether complimentary or critical). While I agree that the '06 Maxima is a VERY nice car, there are a few design aspects for which I, too, don't particularly care (this is true of almost all vehicles and I should be able to say so). Alright...enough already. My story has become tiresome. Now is the time on Sprockets when we dance! Beautiful car...enjoy it (I know I would)!
Old 09-15-2006, 06:48 AM

Originally Posted by csb
Alicious...every single day, all over the world and in hundreds of different languages, people comment on how things should be different. Different political leaders, different religions, different architectural styles, even (GASP!!!) different vehicle bumper styles (perish the thought). These comments are typically referred to as "opinions" and, whether good or bad by popular consensus/agreed or disagreed with by the masses, we all have a right to them (and to express them at our individual discretion). When a member posts his or her car on this (or any) site, he or she is inviting any and all comments regarding its current state (whether complimentary or critical). While I agree that the '06 Maxima is a VERY nice car, there are a few design aspects for which I, too, don't particularly care (this is true of almost all vehicles and I should be able to say so). Alright...enough already. My story has become tiresome. Now is the time on Sprockets when we dance! Beautiful car...enjoy it (I know I would)!

Key word:OPINIONS
I've expressed my opinions about what he said n00b, my opinion is that his comment was retarded because he's telling the guy to replace the front bumper. Do you clearly understand that? I didn't attack him I just mearly stated my opinion

Seriously, I don't really like the 6th gens at all, I think that Nissan made it look exactly like an Altima and if it wern't for the fact that Altima's are the new "Camry" then i'd be endorsing that car because it's basically a Maxima anyway (the 3.5 version) just slightly bigger, cheaper, lighter, and quicker. But i'm not here to bash this guys car and say "Hey you! You made a bad choice, go get an Altima ASAP!" (there's that opinion again).
Your so right about all those differences you listed, i live in America and i'm a member of one the most revolutionary generations in recent history, i live that everyday so please don't patronize me with all that "opinion ". This is a forum, he has the 'right' to say just about whatever he wants about dudes car and I have the right to offer my opinion about any post, in any thread that exists here as a member of Maxima.org.

-soapbox dismount-
Old 09-15-2006, 11:48 AM

wow, we've seriously went way here, how bout we just call it agree to disagree and forget about it, because this thread is about Kronos showing us a picture of his ride. don't turn it into a flame thread. ur right Alicious I didn't offer any options for his bumper, thats just because I dont' particularly know any aftermarket parts for the 6th Gen Max, although any would be fine for his car since its just the front bumper's design that throws the whole car off.

So ya Kronos, great looking car, and when u get the money go buy urself a kit, cause the factory style is just butt to me. unless u like it the way it is, its ur car, I'm just stating my opinions... how bout giving us some interior shots?
Old 09-15-2006, 03:15 PM
csb

It's painfully clear that my words were fundamentally lost on you, A. Why, oh why, do I even try? Oh well...I'm outta' here.