Members Rides Post Pictures of your car here. No Maxima? No problem.

Just picked up a Mejestic blue 5.5

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2010, 09:24 PM

Just picked up a Mejestic blue 5.5

it's a 02 majestic blue with 81,xxx miles, Hlsd and factory navi. The dealer wanted $8995 bit i got it for $7 out the door for knowing the manager.

6/24
a few upgrades on page 2 with pictures

7/9
350Z dead pedal install on page 3

7/27
35% tint on page 3

8/12
stillen FSTB installed on page 3

8/14
Es shifter bushings and relco short shifter installed on page 3

8/31
oem ae rear lip on Page 4

11/3
Megan exhaust installed page 4

here are a few pics,

Last edited by j23a45m9; 11-04-2010 at 06:36 PM.
Old 06-04-2010, 09:28 PM
Cletus

good for you

spelling fail
Old 06-04-2010, 09:35 PM

Looks pretty nice. I love that color! is it a 6spd??

I didnt know the 5.5 had a navi option, looks pretty nice. I see a cassette deck, where does the cd go in?
Old 06-04-2010, 09:35 PM

Nice.. rare factory NAV, nice.... Looks good
Old 06-04-2010, 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by nzelinsky
Looks pretty nice. I love that color! is it a 6spd??

I didnt know the 5.5 had a navi option, looks pretty nice. I see a cassette deck, where does the cd go in?
yes its a 6 speed with Hlsd, as for the navi it was a option and rare, and the disk they go behind the screen
Originally Posted by CraigSE
Nice.. rare factory NAV, nice.... Looks good
Thanks. I ordered a few things and it should be here this week. Let the modding begin
Old 06-04-2010, 09:39 PM
Gram Lights addict

nice find and great price. im wondeing if we could slap the trim around the navi in a 5.0 andgo aftermaket double din and retain oem look and color match

Last edited by QT1 5MT AE; 06-04-2010 at 09:43 PM.
Old 06-04-2010, 10:02 PM

no, there should be a 6 disk in the trunk

Originally Posted by j23a45m9
yes its a 6 speed with Hlsd, as for the navi it was a option and rare, and the disk they go behind the screen
Old 06-04-2010, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by QT1 5MT AE
nice find and great price. im wondeing if we could slap the trim around the navi in a 5.0 andgo aftermaket double din and retain oem look and color match
that might work out well
Originally Posted by HotshotVQ35
no, there should be a 6 disk in the trunk
yes 6 disk changer in the trunk and the navi is cd based and they go behing the screen
Old 06-04-2010, 10:32 PM

Very nice!! That is almost identical to my car except for the color. I also paid 7000 out the door, except mine had about 106k miles when I got it. ^_^

Also what number and version MCA navigation cd came with your Maxima?

If you need navigation cds for other states you should check out the second to last or last page of this thread here for a post that has almost all cds uploaded...
http://forums.maxima.org/5th-generat...p-cd-swap.html

We have all except for MCA 4 5 and 6, so if you happen to have one of those let us know so we can get a copy uploaded

Last edited by kiyakerz; 06-04-2010 at 10:39 PM.
Old 06-04-2010, 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by kiyakerz
Very nice!! That is almost identical to my car except for the color. I also paid 7000 out the door, except mine had about 106k miles when I got it. ^_^

Also what number and version MCA navigation cd came with your Maxima?

If you need navigation cds for other states you should check out the second to last or last page of this thread here for a post that has almost all cds uploaded...
http://forums.maxima.org/5th-generat...p-cd-swap.html

We have all except for MCA 4 5 and 6, so if you happen to have one of those let us know so we can get a copy uploaded
thank you sir

i have 5.4 Mca8.
im hunting for disk 4,5,6 5.5 so i cant post it in that thread.
Old 06-04-2010, 10:58 PM

nice car, reminds me when i first got mine. n you definatly got the best color...
Old 06-04-2010, 11:07 PM

Very nice man.Atleast I dont have to go to any meets solo now..lol...Did you get it in the area or did you have to travel to find it?We'll have to meet up soon for a photoshoot.
Old 06-04-2010, 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by QNO_A32
nice car, reminds me when i first got mine. n you definatly got the best color...
thanks a lot. i've been looking for this color and almost setteled for a silver one

Originally Posted by 95 Maxnout
Very nice man.Atleast I dont have to go to any meets solo now..lol...Did you get it in the area or did you have to travel to find it?We'll have to meet up soon for a photoshoot.
i picked it up in Va, only a 2hr drive from us.
Old 06-04-2010, 11:23 PM

Very nice.
I just bought my Maxima (last week) for $5,000 of Manheim. Its Automatic and it had 58,000 miles, Dark Gray with black leather. I love it for most of the part except for few rattles.
Old 06-05-2010, 12:26 AM

niceee find in the top trim this is!
i wish i could land deal like that in the west coast
Old 06-05-2010, 12:34 AM
Cletus

Old 06-05-2010, 02:24 AM

Originally Posted by SoonerFan
good for you

spelling fail
Dude, WHAT is your problem? Why don't you just sit back and not say nothing since what you have to say MEANS nothing? Sure, I could have asked him how he got a $8,988 discount on his car
The dealer wanted $8995 bit i got it for $7...
but it would have been in good natured jest. He may fail slightly at spelling, but you....well.....just fail. So I guess you pass, at fail.

Anyway OP, VERY nice car and it really IS the best color. I see the 30 day tags and inspection sticker - where in VA did you find this? There was one in Richmond, VA same color and NAV for 8k, but I don't recall the mileage and it didnt have HLSD. A friend of mine would have jumped on this had he known about it, and he is in PA too.

Last edited by BIG CTY; 06-05-2010 at 02:29 AM.
Old 06-05-2010, 02:39 AM
Cletus

Originally Posted by BIG CTY
Dude, WHAT is your problem? Why don't you just sit back and not say nothing since what you have to say MEANS nothing? Sure, I could have asked him how he got a $8,988 discount on his car but it would have been in good natured jest. He may fail slightly at spelling, but you....well.....just fail. So I guess you pass, at fail.

Anyway OP, VERY nice car and it really IS the best color. I see the 30 day tags and inspection sticker - where in VA did you find this? There was one in Richmond, VA same color and NAV for 8k, but I don't recall the mileage and it didnt have HLSD. A friend of mine would have jumped on this had he known about it, and he is in PA too.
he paid $7K

didnt realize we started thread for every person that bought a 5th gen...if we are ok with that, there are going to be thousands of threads...this being a 5th geb forum and all

how is this purchase different from anybody else buying a 5th gen thousands of people own them...I understand he wants to show off his purchase...thats what friends are for...

Old 06-05-2010, 02:51 AM

he paid $7K

didnt realize we started thread for every person that bought a 5th gen...if we are ok with that, there are going to be thousands of threads...this being a 5th geb forum and all

how is this purchase different from anybody else buying a 5th gen thousands of people own them...I understand he wants to show off his purchase...thats what friends are for...

Well, well, well - NOW look who is failing at spelling! I know he paid $7,000, but it wasn't what he said. I guess the literal and spelling bee champ of OK didn't catch that. If people want to tell other people on a car forum about their car purchase, why is that such a problem for you? At least it's on topic and not this meaningless banter you seem to spew every single day.

And I don't dig other dudes blowing kisses at me.
Old 06-05-2010, 03:04 AM

Originally Posted by tinik
Very nice.
I just bought my Maxima (last week) for $5,000 of Manheim. Its Automatic and it had 58,000 miles, Dark Gray with black leather. I love it for most of the part except for few rattles.
niice deal

Originally Posted by a33_ridah
niceee find in the top trim this is!
i wish i could land deal like that in the west coast
just keep a open eye

Dude, WHAT is your problem? Why don't you just sit back and not say nothing since what you have to say MEANS nothing? Sure, I could have asked him how he got a $8,988 discount on his car but it would have been in good natured jest. He may fail slightly at spelling, but you....well.....just fail. So I guess you pass, at fail.

thanks a lot man, i just ignore this one dudes post
i got it in Vienna,Va.I know the buddie your talking about also i think, his wife crashed his car correct? we spoke if thats who you was reffering to!

Well, well, well - NOW look who is failing at spelling! I know he paid $7,000, but it wasn't what he said. I guess the literal and spelling bee champ of OK didn't catch that. If people want to tell other people on a car forum about their car purchase, why is that such a problem for you? At least it's on topic and not this meaningless banter you seem to spew every single day.

And I don't dig other dudes blowing kisses at me.
Owned
Old 06-05-2010, 03:34 AM
Cletus

Owned
yeah thats what happened

you just like him cause he is standing up for your pointless thread
Old 06-05-2010, 03:46 AM
Cletus

BTW, i bought my 02 in Vienna...4 years ago
Old 06-05-2010, 03:51 AM

yeah thats what happened

if it pointless why do you come back?
BTW, i bought my 02 in Vienna...4 years ago
really
Old 06-05-2010, 04:27 AM

yeah thats what happened

I don't see the problem with this thread at all.... The OP has a nice find, and he's posted up about it... it's a 2002, in the 2000-2003 forum.. There are plenty of threads I either don't read, or don't respond in, I simply suggest you try the same for things like this.

Your posts are far more pointless, than his thread at least.
Old 06-05-2010, 04:40 AM

yeah thats what happened

Sooner, this has nothing to do with "standing up" for the OP. It has everything to do with you and YOUR ridiculous posts. I ASSume he is a grown man and can do that for himself - and he also doesn't blow kisses at other men. As a matter of fact he did an excellent job ignoring you. If the thread is pointless, wouldn't that by default make you pointless for posting in it? Practice what you seem to be so intent on trying to preach.

A little birdie told me that you once were a significant contributing member to these forums, even part of an "Admin clique." Your credibility was confirmed by some of the searches I've done, you actually can be helpful and have excellent 5th GEN knowledge. Since you long so much for the "old days" (which is again an educated ASSumption based on a previous post you made in MY thread saying "what happened to this place"), why not kill all this curt foolishness and useless banter and go back to being helpful?
Old 06-05-2010, 04:42 AM

Nice find...
Old 06-05-2010, 04:49 AM
NOT INVITED TO MAXUS 2010

hey look! sooner is being negative YET AGAIN!
Old 06-05-2010, 06:00 AM
Cletus

while some of you disagree with the way I came across, can you at least see how frustrating it would become if EVERY new owner started a thread...even if the member considered it a "good deal"...
Old 06-05-2010, 06:01 AM

it's a 02 majestic blue with 81,xxx miles, Hlsd and factory navi. The dealer wanted $8995 bit i got it for $7 out the door for knowing the manager.
Nice looking car, OP. It looks in great shape, and 81K miles means there's lots of life left in her for you to start modding. The 5th gen is an awesome tuner car.

While I'm not a big fan of integrated navigation, that screen sure does look sweet in our 5th gen console.

And just ignore SoonerFan. It's something we all learn how to do eventually. He obviously has psych problems relating to people. After ranting at him a few times, you'll end up pitying the poor SOB for being so miserable. It must really suck to be him, and you can't help feeling sad about that. And don't bother the Admins, because they won't admonish him because of their shared history. Just ignore him the way adults ignore Glen Beck.
Old 06-05-2010, 06:05 AM
Cletus

A little birdie told me that you once were a significant contributing member to these forums, even part of an "Admin clique." Your credibility was confirmed by some of the searches I've done, you actually can be helpful and have excellent 5th GEN knowledge. Since you long so much for the "old days" (which is again an educated ASSumption based on a previous post you made in MY thread saying "what happened to this place"), why not kill all this curt foolishness and useless banter and go back to being helpful?
trust me, I'm still helpful...I'm just holding to the OLD org principles and continuing the OLD tradition of not spoon feeding people who ask questions that have been beaten to death or letting people think its ok to start "pointless threads"...my help is now mostly in the newbie thread...which was created for newbies to ask newbie questions without littering the forum with multiple threads...and I can continue to be helpful as long as this forum is here...people just have to do searches as realize the information was already provided...multiple times...years ago

unlike some of the threads, nothing I say or do violates any of the forum rules...years ago, there were 100 other members like me...and this place was clean and ran so much smoother

Last edited by SoonerFan; 06-05-2010 at 06:08 AM.
Old 06-05-2010, 06:17 AM
NOT INVITED TO MAXUS 2010

sooner is technically right even though I hate to say it.

old org > new org
Old 06-05-2010, 06:57 AM

letting people think its ok to start "pointless threads"...my help is now mostly in the newbie thread...
Pointless threads are bad, but pointless posts are good.

Nice deal, OP.
Old 06-05-2010, 07:20 AM
Cletus

Originally Posted by stockmaximaFTW
sooner is technically right even though I hate to say it.

old org > new org
i just say all the things other people think but dont have enough ***** to say...and then I get ridiculed...but thats ok...doesnt hurt my feelings one bit

again, while I may come across as "mean" i am really just trying to keep this a good place for everyone...the end justifies the means contrary to some peoples opinions, im not a dik...it doesnt "suck to be me"...i dont have a "miserable" life...and i dont need anyone to "feel sorry for me"

ok, im done in here...carry on
Old 06-05-2010, 08:29 AM

When I'm on my death bed I'll probably regret the time I've spent on this subject. Hopefully I will have said my goodbyes and won't need the extra minutes.

In my opinion, pointless and mindless go hand in hand. I fail to see how someone who purchases a new to them Maxima posts about it on a Maxima forum, in the correct section and it's considered pointless. It makes absolutely no sense. I totally understand the "I'm a newbie and I didn't search" rant, though HELPING someone takes alot less time and energy than going on an on about how they should have searched. NOTHING is the way it "use to" be gentleman, deal with it and get over it.

Or maybe you and your compadre stockmaximaFTW can stay stuck in the past, start up theoldmaxima.org (I've already checked and the domain is available), and reminisce with each other while listening to Barbra Streisand's "The Way We Were."

Last edited by BIG CTY; 06-05-2010 at 08:52 AM.
Old 06-05-2010, 08:42 AM

Very nice car. congrats.
Old 06-05-2010, 09:07 AM
Gram Lights addict

he paid $7K

dude just kick back and relax, you act like you own the org on every thread. you don't run this place, even if you're from 03. if you dont like it then stop visiting the forums and stop acting like such good veteran because some of us have been here WAY longer than you.
Old 06-05-2010, 09:25 AM

good for you

spelling fail
i just say all the things other people think but dont have enough ***** to say...and then I get ridiculed...but thats ok...doesnt hurt my feelings one bit

again, while I may come across as "mean" i am really just trying to keep this a good place for everyone...the end justifies the means contrary to some peoples opinions, im not a dik...it doesnt "suck to be me"...i dont have a "miserable" life...and i dont need anyone to "feel sorry for me"

ok, im done in here...carry on
Glad you're done, now don't come back. You sir have a horrible attitude and should leave it at home (away from the forums). Despite what you think you aren't making this a better place by insulting others with your petty comments. People come here for many things and posting your negative comments in their forum post because "it doesn't suck to be you" says something quite different.
Old 06-05-2010, 09:43 AM

very nice purchase! i bought the same car (except mine is autotragic) with similiar miles about 7 months ago! what are your plans for it?
Old 06-05-2010, 10:43 AM

trust me, I'm still helpful...
Sooner does have his helpful moments. Few as they are, they do exist and I won't deny that.

Everything else is just mean-spirited nonsense, born out of private motivation that innocent newbs can only speculate on. It's good to learn your lesson now, OP, and get beyond it.
Old 06-05-2010, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by tookrzy4u192
very nice purchase! i bought the same car (except mine is autotragic) with similiar miles about 7 months ago! what are your plans for it?
6000k headlights, fog light rewire, 3000k hid fogs, cattmam exhaust, jwt popcharger, g37 wheels, a mild drop, and a lip kit. im crossed between stillen full kit or Mt replica front and ae rear lip

Quick Reply: Just picked up a Mejestic blue 5.5