Members Rides Post Pictures of your car here. No Maxima? No problem.

ROLL CALL- Baddest Maximas on this site

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2010, 06:18 PM
Turbo 4th Gen

^^^^^^^^2nd baddest maxima
Old 11-08-2010, 06:28 PM
Buyers beware, local pick up recommended. Slow to ship out items already paid for.

Originally Posted by Mad-MAX_SE
C'mon now crusher, I think me and my roommate hold it down pretty good (for 4th gens that is...)

I think they're done up pretty classy

As per Flava's suggestion on post #123

My '95 has the following:

Exterior:
Custom painted Cyber Gray metallic
Carbon fiber hood
Quad Bixenon HID headlights
Stillen Front lip
Ionic Sides
David L Red/Clears

Suspension:
D2 Coilovers
Sportmaxx 962's - 19x8.5 et 35 and 19x9.5 et 35
235/35/19 BFGoodrich KDW2's

Interior:
Corbeau TRS seats
Pioneer Avic 600BT in dash nav
Audiobahn components in doors and rear deck powered by an Eclipse amp
2 10" Pioneer Subs powered by an Orion amp
Redline Goods padded arm rest and e-brake boot

Technically performance, but also:
VAFC-II, Autometer Cobalt series Fuel pressure, and Boost gauges mounted on custom steering column
Autometer Cobalt Transmission temp gauge and Innovate LC1 with DB blue gauge on A-pillar (not installed in this picture)

Performance:
-As it stands-
V2 Supercharger with Matty's plate kit @ 7-8psi
MEVI (sold a month or two ago)
Vortech MaxFlo BOV
Walbro 255
Synapse FPR/FMU
Hayden Tranny cooler
Budget y-pipe
Custom 2.5" exhaust (glasspack resonator and generic "flowsound" muffler)

-Installing 10/12/10-
13k mile VQ35
Intercooler (possibly - waiting on a few couplers/reducers)
OBX V2 headers
Cheapo ebay exhaust (current exhaust is welded as one piece from the headers back)

couple pics of the new motor:

is that a 7th gen engine? 13k miles?
Old 11-09-2010, 07:58 AM
My axles cry for mercy...

Originally Posted by cwfalconfootbal
Not at all.
Old 11-09-2010, 09:15 PM

umm I think MOTM takes the place of this thread. This is boring
Old 11-11-2010, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by Fr33way™
Wow, No Araffio? Maybe old hat now, but he rolled like this in 2002....

Hand's down, my favorite Maxima I've seen on here since I've joined. To this day still can't believe what happened to that thing.
Old 11-11-2010, 08:42 PM
Still kickin'

Originally Posted by cwfalconfootbal
Nah, it's from a 2006, but yes it has a verified 13k miles
Old 11-12-2010, 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by gto400no1
Hand's down, my favorite Maxima I've seen on here since I've joined. To this day still can't believe what happened to that thing.
What happened?
Old 11-12-2010, 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by 95whitemax
What happened?
I searched... It was stolen at gunpoint, stripped, and destroyed.

http://forums.maxima.org/general-max...-gunpoint.html
Old 11-13-2010, 09:46 AM
SHIFT_my stick

RIP .... broke ppls neck w this thing. nissan 5AT sucks.

Old 11-13-2010, 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by lblackonblackl

gone but not forgotten!
Old 11-13-2010, 12:19 PM
Boosted Panda

Car is clean, but whats is so unique about it?
Just looks slammed to me.
Old 11-13-2010, 01:04 PM
SHIFT_my stick

98% of all bolt ons, was originally an 04 front and rear, and converted to 07/08. at the time it was one of the two only 07 fronts w a complete custom lip molded since there was one not available. Blah blah blah. Just thought u see every 6th gen w big wheels and massive body kit and not so sporty.. If u don like i don't care. I started the trend of the 07 lips. Now everyone got em.
Old 11-13-2010, 03:06 PM
Boosted Panda

98% of all bolt ons, was originally an 04 front and rear, and converted to 07/08. at the time it was one of the two only 07 fronts w a complete custom lip molded since there was one not available. Blah blah blah. Just thought u see every 6th gen w big wheels and massive body kit and not so sporty.. If u don like i don't care. I started the trend of the 07 lips. Now everyone got em.
LOL, didnt say I didnt like it.The car is clean and done up really well. No rice at all. I really like thefront lip, probabaly the best thing on the car.
I personally just dont think its one of the "baddest Maximas on this site".
I find it funny how people have no shame in nominating their own rides as being the baddest Maxima on this site.
Old 11-13-2010, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by Flava_24/7
LOL, didnt say I didnt like it.The car is clean and done up really well. No rice at all. I really like thefront lip, probabaly the best thing on the car.
I find it funny how people have no shame in nominating their own rides as being the baddest Maxima on this site.
well maybe you should be in charge of the nominations! and its the baddest maximas (plural) not the one and only baddest maxima....and just because someone isn't turbo or supercharged doesn't mean its still not a "bad" maxima.... why is a car only "BAD" when it has only "unique" parts on it? i think dave(blackonblack) has/had one of the baddest maximas around here and im sure ill have a few people agree with me...... but everyone is entitled to there own opinion...a clean maxima with a nice stance and a tasteful list of modifications interior and exterior wise with a nice set of wheels( OEM or aftermarket) is a "bad" maxima! now a crazy or unique maxima is a different story but the TITLE says "baddest Maximas" if the OP wanted unique and outlandishly modded maximas then he should have picked a different Title for the thread!

Last edited by nismoSEXIMA; 11-13-2010 at 05:31 PM.
Old 11-13-2010, 05:50 PM

I posted that car back on page 2 I believe. So as for him nominating his own car. I posted it up before he did... just sayin lol
Old 11-13-2010, 06:00 PM

I hate 6thgens with all my life but dave has/had one of the baddest 6th gens on the org period. Notable this should be quoted for sticking up for a 6th gen lmao
Old 11-13-2010, 06:08 PM
Boosted Panda

Originally Posted by nismoSEXIMA
well maybe you should be in charge of the nominations! and its the baddest maximas (plural) not the one and only baddest maxima....and just because someone isn't turbo or supercharged doesn't mean its still not a "bad" maxima.... why is a car only "BAD" when it has only "unique" parts on it? i think dave(blackonblack) has/had one of the baddest maximas around here and im sure ill have a few people agree with me...... but everyone is entitled to there own opinion...a clean maxima with a nice stance and a tasteful list of modifications interior and exterior wise with a nice set of wheels( OEM or aftermarket) is a "bad" maxima! now a crazy or unique maxima is a different story but the TITLE says "baddest Maximas" if the OP wanted unique and outlandishly modded maximas then he should have picked a different Title for the thread!
Who said the cars had to be FIed to be the baddest cars?
UGHH, and once again...if you could read, the OP stated in the very first post

"I want to see rare parts, creativity, things i wouldnt expect someone with a maxima to do."
Granted the lip on his car is nice, and definitely something you wouldnt expect a Maxima to do but it takes more then a lip to make it one of the baddest Maxima on this entire site.
This is a huge site, and there are a good group of really nice Maximas, but to consider all of them the baddest Maximas on this site is a different story. Those cars shoud really be something that truly makes you stare at them in awe.
Many cars listed previously meet those standards.
Just as someone stated before, we have the MOTM section. In that section
"a clean maxima with a nice stance and a tasteful list of modifications interior and exterior wise with a nice set of wheels( OEM or aftermarket)" definitely belongs.
Old 11-13-2010, 06:18 PM
Boosted Panda

Originally Posted by danmack34
I hate 6thgens with all my life but dave has/had one of the baddest 6th gens on the org period. Notable this should be quoted for sticking up for a 6th gen lmao
This car is in a much greater level,

This car makes me think Bad @ss!
Old 11-13-2010, 06:23 PM

wow this thread needs a lock. People are just posting there BS cars. nothign even special about them
Old 11-13-2010, 06:31 PM

obv not everyone knows the definition of what "bad" means...blackonblack is allowed to nominate his car alllll day because ive never seen a 6thgen look that SIMPLE and still have heads turn like it did.

and no offense flava but that white one is cheesy as f*ck. wheels needa GOOOOOOOOO
Old 11-13-2010, 06:47 PM

So what you're trying to say is, Flava, the people who should be nominated here should be somewhat like the RB Swapped, RWD converted Maxima? That's definitely unique, but literally bad IMO.. Just an example.

We drive a Maxima, it's not a limited production, hand built/put together exotic machinery. We're limited to what we can do to our cars and that's not alot.

Everyone's car is unique. Just saying.
Old 11-13-2010, 07:01 PM
SHIFT_my stick

Ok deadbolts... Big wheels and slammed. Whoa. And body kit. Cool. Thing has to be running 18s w those heavy *** rims. OR either that u like the color theme cuz urs is just as cheesy.
Old 11-13-2010, 07:12 PM

Flava.. Straight up.. Are you just waiting for someone to suck your d1ck on how your car is so dopely Panda like everyone else's? That **** ain't even creative... It's been done over a thousand times, even by Civics.
Old 11-13-2010, 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by s1mply_v
Flava.. Straight up.. Are you just waiting for someone to suck your d1ck on how your car is so dopely Panda like everyone else's? That **** ain't even creative... It's been done over a thousand times, even by Civics.
Freeeeessssssssssshhh
Old 11-13-2010, 07:25 PM

YUPP

Last edited by nismoSEXIMA; 11-13-2010 at 07:28 PM.
Old 11-13-2010, 07:26 PM
SHIFT_my stick

Ouch. Listen As for white and black - nothing creative about that. White care black roofs trunks an hoods. Big deal. That hire 6th gen had a body kit that's available to EVERYONE and 22's. What's so badass about that? On airbags? Thing can't handle corners like coilovers. I'm not saying my maxima is the best but I just thought it was simply put together but sick because noone had style like I did.

Godforbid - next time I won't even think about posting a pos 6th gen. So spring time guess what. - I'll be postin my new **** too and win MOTM again. I'm cocky idgf.

Last edited by lblackonblackl; 11-13-2010 at 07:45 PM.
Old 11-13-2010, 07:26 PM

ooohhh **** and flavas car is

Last edited by nismoSEXIMA; 11-13-2010 at 07:36 PM.
Old 11-13-2010, 07:46 PM
SHIFT_my stick

BTW NE IS TAKING OVER
Old 11-13-2010, 07:46 PM

its funny i posted my car on this thread a while ago and everyone said its wasnt "bad" enough to be on here because it was just slammed with OEM wheels....well sorry but i like OEM wheels and i think they look sick to put different wheels on maximas....but the same people who say F@ck oem wheels are the first ones in the wheel and tire classifieds looking for OEM wheels to buy...but this thread was supposed to be for BAD maximas and its turned out to be a competition, but not for the baddest maxima but to even be allowed to post a picture and not get flamed or bashed on....who decides what a bad *** maxima is? and who are you to tell us were not worthy of the BAD label.... so ill start a new thread for the people who wanna post pics of there BAD maximas and not have to worry about D!ckheads picking there cars apart and comparing them to cars that are unique and amazing...lmao this thread BLOWS!
Old 11-13-2010, 07:50 PM

You speak a lot of the truth. There's no definition of what a "bad" maxima is because everyone has their preferences and opinions. On another note.....elitemax had one of the nicest 6th gens in the country. Yall need to stop talking down about 6th gens....

Last edited by 6.5affiliate; 11-13-2010 at 07:55 PM.
Old 11-13-2010, 07:57 PM

Reppin time Dave Macc
Old 11-13-2010, 08:00 PM

BTW NE IS TAKING OVER
Old 11-13-2010, 08:03 PM
SHIFT_my stick

Lock it uppppppppppp. This thread -fail
Old 11-13-2010, 08:14 PM

BTW NE IS TAKING OVER
GET EMMMM
Old 11-13-2010, 08:19 PM
Boosted Panda

So what you're trying to say is, Flava, the people who should be nominated here should be somewhat like the RB Swapped, RWD converted Maxima? That's definitely unique, but literally bad IMO.. Just an example.

We drive a Maxima, it's not a limited production, hand built/put together exotic machinery. We're limited to what we can do to our cars and that's not alot.

Everyone's car is unique. Just saying.
Yes, we all know this. Thats why the thread was created. To see what people have done to their cars outside of the norm.
I dont understand how you all can continue to miss the point.
Once again, the OP asked
"I want to see rare parts, creativity, things i wouldnt expect someone with a maxima to do."

LOL, Im not asking anyone to say or do anything about my car. As far as being like everyone else I cant help it others have gone the same route. Ive had this car for well over 10yrs. When I did the CF and white theme years ago no one had done it. I got bashed on daily for having a two toned car that looked "unfinished and unpainted"
I didnt care, I love the look of CF and liked the contrasts.
So now my two tone theme sucks cause everyone is now doing it, but you will be all over lblackonblackl's **** because he chose to slam and black out his ride? As if that hasnt been done over a thousand times???

its funny i posted my car on this thread a while ago and everyone said its wasnt "bad" enough to be on here because it was just slammed with OEM wheels....well sorry but i like OEM wheels and i think they look sick to put different wheels on maximas....but the same people who say F@ck oem wheels are the first ones in the wheel and tire classifieds looking for OEM wheels to buy...but this thread was supposed to be for BAD maximas and its turned out to be a competition, but not for the baddest maxima but to even be allowed to post a picture and not get flamed or bashed on....who decides what a bad *** maxima is? and who are you to tell us were not worthy of the BAD label.... so ill start a new thread for the people who wanna post pics of there BAD maximas and not have to worry about D!ckheads picking there cars apart and comparing them to cars that are unique and amazing...lmao this thread BLOWS!
But that was the intention of this whole thread, to post pics of cars that are/were unique and amazing. So I dont even know what your crying about.
Of course eveyone likes their car, and feels its quite badass.But in reality, if one were to compare their ride to some of the ones posted in this thread can they honestly say its on the same level?
There have been tons of post your ride threads, do a search and post your ride in those threads.

Originally Posted by 6.5affiliate
You speak a lot of the truth. There's no definition of what a "bad" maxima is because everyone has their preferences and opinions. On another note.....elitemax had one of the nicest 6th gens in the country. Yall need to stop talking down about 6th gens....
This is true, thats why everyone has voiced their opinions what what makes a Maxima the baddest ones on this site. I dont think anyone was really bagging on the 6th gens in general.

Its funny how the only ones who have real issues with their nominations are the guys who have onely been here for a year or two. Members who are long timers have seen many cars come and go as well as their setups so when someone posts up their ride they areant awed like others who have been here for the short time because in reality most of the time it isnt something new. Its just being done by someone else now.
Old 11-13-2010, 08:20 PM
Boosted Panda

Lock it uppppppppppp. This thread -fail
Exactly
Old 11-13-2010, 08:27 PM
Boosted Panda

ooohhh **** and flavas car is
Maybe, but its taken more wins at shows and would still rape yours on a daily.
So what does that say about your ride?
Old 11-13-2010, 08:50 PM

I dont understand how you all can continue to miss the point..

LOL, Im not asking anyone to say or do anything about my car. As far as being like everyone else I cant help it others have gone the same route. Ive had this car for well over 10yrs. When I did the CF and white theme years ago no one had done it. I got bashed on daily for having a two toned car that looked "unfinished and unpainted"
I didnt care, I love the look of CF and liked the contrasts.
So now my two tone theme sucks cause everyone is now doing it, but you will be all over lblackonblackl's **** because he chose to slam and black out his ride? As if that hasnt been done over a thousand times???
LMFAO I get the mf point, im not illiterate.. you cant read between the line and see that when you come off commenting on others Maximas, you come off offensive. Okay, maybe your car was cool and pioneered the Panda look for Maximas.. somewhat.. Same thing happened with lblackonblackl.. Doesnt give you the right to be JUST LIKE THE D1CKS that commented negative **** about your car.

Ive always thought your car was uniquely cool.. now i think you should throw a Supra spoiler, carbon fiber carnards, carbon fiber rear diffuser, carbon fiber gas tank cover, and a carbon fiber ***** shifter so you can jerk your car since you think your's is such "the ****". Have respect and appreciation for others ideas and creation.

Maybe, but its taken more wins at shows and would still rape yours on a daily.
So what does that say about your ride?
Why didnt you nominate yourself as "THE BADDEST MAXIMA" then? Do it and il shoot that **** down just like how you did with lblackonblackl's so you can have a taste of your own medicine. "carbon fiber this, carbon fiber that" pppffffttttt
Old 11-13-2010, 09:01 PM

This thread needs to die already. Holy ****.
Old 11-13-2010, 09:06 PM
Boosted Panda

LMFAO I get the mf point, im not illiterate.. you cant read between the line and see that when you come off commenting on others Maximas, you come off offensive. Okay, maybe your car was cool and pioneered the Panda look for Maximas.. somewhat.. Same thing happened with lblackonblackl.. Doesnt give you the right to be JUST LIKE THE D1CKS that commented negative **** about your car.

Ive always thought your car was uniquely cool.. now i think you should throw a Supra spoiler, carbon fiber carnards, carbon fiber rear diffuser, carbon fiber gas tank cover, and a carbon fiber ***** shifter so you can jerk your car since you think your's is such "the ****". Have respect and appreciation for others ideas and creation.

Why didnt you nominate yourself as "THE BADDEST MAXIMA" then? Do it and il shoot that **** down just like how you did with lblackonblackl's so you can have a taste of your own medicine. "carbon fiber this, carbon fiber that" pppffffttttt
You get the point? Doesn't seem like it.
I do have respect for other peoples rides, I never said their cars looked like sh#t and etc. I just stated that they werent the baddest cars on the site.
When did I ever say my car was "the ****". Are you sure your not illiterate?
I didnt nominate myself cause I dont personally feel its the baddest car on this site.There are other cars on this site that definitely are worthy of that title. Those cars do awe and inspire me.

Last edited by Flava_24/7; 11-13-2010 at 09:14 PM.

Quick Reply: ROLL CALL- Baddest Maximas on this site