Nitrous Discuss dry, wet, and direct port nitrous setups. How many shots can you handle?

E-Manage Ultimate: Worth it for NA + Nitrous

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 11:05 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

E-Manage Ultimate: Worth it for NA + Nitrous

I have a 2001 Max (VQ30, havent swapped her out yet) with most (if not all) of the bolt ons available. Mods include Frankencar/JWT hybrid intake, Cattman headers, Custom Maxima test pipe, Greddy EVO catback, MotoStorm UDP, NGK iridium plugs, Zex wet kit, 5 speed swap, etc. Internally shes stock, top and bottom end. Anyway, what Im trying to find out is if it will be worth it for me to purchase the Greddy e-Manage Ultimate as my main tuner for the car?? I just recently opened my eBay store and website www.pureadrenalineracing.com and I can get these at wholesale price so pricing isnt all that big of a deal, I mean its still high but not AS high. Would it be worth it to pick one up?? What kind of gains/increase in performance could I expect if I were to get one?? It will save 2 settings so I could use one for all motor and the other for spray. The only thing Im worried about it getting one, having it installed and tuned, and it not benefiting me in the slightest bit. Also as far as performance parts, what else could I do?? Im not looking for anything too radical...

Thanks in advance,

Matt