Nitrous Discuss dry, wet, and direct port nitrous setups. How many shots can you handle?

Rich Highschool kids are stupid F*CKS

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2007, 11:14 PM

Rich Highschool kids are stupid F*CKS

Today i finally decided to tell someone about my nitrous install, and by golly the first words out of his mouth were "Dude your such an idiot, your going to blow your engine" and then went on to say "You gotta go to the illegal races, no one uses NOS there" (drives a '02 RSX type S)

I just looked down, smiled, and went back to studying for my test i had in an hour.

Then at lunch i was sitting in the parking lot at school while studying and 4 more kids came to my car and asked about my nitrous, one being my rich a$$ friend who drives a new '07 civic Si (motegi rims and I/E) saying "Dude your going to blow the engine on that 16 yr old POS" i responded saying "no i wont" but then decided it wasnt worth arguing about...

Then another kid checking out my nitrous says "This is sick but why would you do this to this ****ty car?" and loud enough that i could hear him

I hate rich b|tchs who think they know everything and hate on old stuff like my car... it just bugs the hell out of me, GOD DAMN RICH HIGHSCHOOLERS WHOS PARENTS GIVE THEM EVERYTHING...

Today made me so mad i went home after baseball practice and wash/waxed my car so its really shiney now ^_^

I REALLY needed to vent...
Alex
Old 03-14-2007, 11:18 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Race the turds and show 'em who's boss!!!
Old 03-14-2007, 11:33 PM

I am racing one of the kids who checked out my car, he didnt really dis it though he thought it was cool, he drives a '97 VR6 GTI

The other kid from school im racing drive a turbo LS integra...

But god damn i wanna **** up them kids who hate on maxima's... really bad
Old 03-15-2007, 06:20 AM
Turbo 3.5

do noy even worry about what they say they are still too dumb to know right from wrong, just race 1 then charge them to install nitrous on their car
Old 03-15-2007, 06:43 AM
Doctor D I presume???

Originally Posted by t6378tp
do noy even worry about what they say they are still too dumb to know right from wrong, just race 1 then charge them to install nitrous on their car

thats the way it should be done, but, double charge them, to get more of their parents money hehehehe

its the parents that are rich not the kids,......make your money by installing nitrous kits, then upgrade your third gen
Old 03-15-2007, 07:10 AM
DONE

i know what you mean. i use to get the "you're going to blow you motor" all the time. then i ask them why and they don't have a reason. i knew what i was doing when i installed it. i installed a bigger fuel pump, had my injectors cleaned, and installed 2 step colder plugs. they keep telling me i'm going to blow my motor but for some reason they can't beat me when we run'em.
my favorite line is from boosted guys who tell me to not use spray on them because bottles are for babies. i just reply with unbolt you blower or turbo. there are many ways to get power and i use spray and i love it. i can't wait to get my car back running so i can run a 125 shot and play with big ****.
like it's already been said, run them, wear them out and then have them pay you to install spray. happy modding
Old 03-15-2007, 07:20 AM

Charging people to install nitrous isnt a bad idea... good thinkin!

Today im going to ask those kids why i would "blow my motor" just to see what their response is, then laugh and walk away...

And you can bet your a$$ i will race them and beat them with just a 50 shot... idk if/when ill do a bigger shot though, money is slow right now
Old 03-15-2007, 07:51 AM

no one ever has reasons to back up their hatred of nitrous. i ****ing hate people like that who spread misinformation and make me explain why nitrous is safe. the bottles are for babies line really works me over but i change that by never losing to boosted cars anymore.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:29 AM
Doctor D I presume???

Originally Posted by 636specman
no one ever has reasons to back up their hatred of nitrous. i ****ing hate people like that who spread misinformation and make me explain why nitrous is safe. the bottles are for babies line really works me over but i change that by never losing to boosted cars anymore.
its only because they fear nitrous............and the boosted high schoolers dont know how to drive their cars, they cant find the holeshot to win. I love nitrous.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:29 AM

Don't worry about it, man. It sounds like they're just ignorant, spoiled brats. Don't waste your energy trying to argue with them.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:36 AM

I'm not going to argue with them, ill just kick thier *** and then they'll wish they had nitrous...
Old 03-15-2007, 12:16 PM
Maximoneypit

high schoolers + parent given cars = certain ignorance and disaster
Old 03-15-2007, 04:33 PM
I R The Law

So what did they kids say?
Old 03-15-2007, 07:04 PM

1st post mang
Old 03-16-2007, 04:51 PM

Screw em, they don't know the value of work and its gunna bite em in the *** one day...hopefully
Old 03-16-2007, 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by Maximahappy22
Today i finally decided to tell someone about my nitrous install, and by golly the first words out of his mouth were "Dude your such an idiot, your going to blow your engine" and then went on to say "You gotta go to the illegal races, no one uses NOS there" (drives a '02 RSX type S)

I just looked down, smiled, and went back to studying for my test i had in an hour.

Then at lunch i was sitting in the parking lot at school while studying and 4 more kids came to my car and asked about my nitrous, one being my rich a$$ friend who drives a new '07 civic Si (motegi rims and I/E) saying "Dude your going to blow the engine on that 16 yr old POS" i responded saying "no i wont" but then decided it wasnt worth arguing about...

Then another kid checking out my nitrous says "This is sick but why would you do this to this ****ty car?" and loud enough that i could hear him

I hate rich b|tchs who think they know everything and hate on old stuff like my car... it just bugs the hell out of me, GOD DAMN RICH HIGHSCHOOLERS WHOS PARENTS GIVE THEM EVERYTHING...

Today made me so mad i went home after baseball practice and wash/waxed my car so its really shiney now ^_^

Alex

You need to post pic of your set up.

Originally Posted by xlcrew
i know what you mean. i use to get the "you're going to blow you motor" all the time. then i ask them why and they don't have a reason. i knew what i was doing when i installed it. i installed a bigger fuel pump, had my injectors cleaned, and installed 2 step colder plugs. they keep telling me i'm going to blow my motor but for some reason they can't beat me when we run'em.
my favorite line is from boosted guys who tell me to not use spray on them because bottles are for babies. i just reply with unbolt you blower or turbo. there are many ways to get power and i use spray and i love it. i can't wait to get my car back running so i can run a 125 shot and play with big ****.
like it's already been said, run them, wear them out and then have them pay you to install spray. happy modding
Wow 125 shots Don't blowout your engine,
Old 03-16-2007, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by NCSU_MAX
high schoolers + parent given cars = certain ignorance and disaster
also = fatal accidents

I say you ignore them, if you have a local track somewhere invite them to it. Usually ignorant people like that is what causes the non-ignorant normal kid to pass away in a car crash. Dont let their stupidity lead you on, just let them talk **** and smile.
Old 03-16-2007, 08:06 PM
Under the radar

i got the "your going to blow your engine!" from the dealership (i have a long story posted about my problem with them in the dealership section). Anyway ive been on the spray for two years, i run injector cleaner every 5000 miles or so, 2 step colder plug, and am lovein it. I feel you on the rich high school kids. A kid in my old high school got a brand new 05 mustang gt, and he had the nerve to call my car a pos because it was slower. I take pride in the fact that i paid for the car, insurance, repairs, gas, taxes, and mods.
Old 03-16-2007, 09:48 PM

Alex

hahaha funny.. i don't see how they're rich...

RSX... wow... not that expensive... ooo whoop dee doo civic SI! ooo MOTEGI WHEELS... so expensive... but seriously... they're not rich. Rich would be brand lexus, mercedes, beamers... hondas.. no.

but anyways... all high school kids are mostly stupid. They watch way to much fast and the furious and read way to much import tuner.
Old 03-16-2007, 09:56 PM

Dude Import tuner is the best magazine out there... and fast and the furious... Best movie ever made........
Old 03-16-2007, 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by A33 VQ30DEK
hahaha funny.. i don't see how they're rich...

RSX... wow... not that expensive... ooo whoop dee doo civic SI! ooo MOTEGI WHEELS... so expensive... but seriously... they're not rich. Rich would be brand lexus, mercedes, beamers... hondas.. no.

but anyways... all high school kids are mostly stupid. They watch way to much fast and the furious and read way to much import tuner.
You are an idiot, the kids civc Si costs like $24,000 and the RSX about $15,000 then they both added mods with their parents money and dont pay for insurance or gas... You dont think thats being rich, I would like to hear your deffinition of rich then...

Also they live in at least 1.5 million dollar houses, with awesome views of the lake so if that ain't rich, i dont know what is.

And why the **** would you attack me about details of a thread, bottom line is that these kids are ignorant, stupid b!tches who have their parents pay for everything, and therefore think that a 16 yr old car is a peice when it is in damn good shape and still haulin ****... SO BACK THE **** OFF DUMBASSS!!!
Old 03-16-2007, 11:20 PM
I R The Law

You are an idiot, the kids civc Si costs like $24,000 and the RSX about $15,000 then they both added mods with their parents money and dont pay for insurance or gas... You dont think thats being rich, I would like to hear your deffinition of rich then...

Also they live in at least 1.5 million dollar houses, with awesome views of the lake so if that ain't rich, i dont know what is.

And why the **** would you attack me about details of a thread, bottom line is that these kids are ignorant, stupid b!tches who have their parents pay for everything, and therefore think that a 16 yr old car is a peice when it is in damn good shape and still haulin ****... SO BACK THE **** OFF DUMBASSS!!!

Telling somebody to "back the *** off dumbasss". Yes that shows how mature you really are.

You need to watch your mouth or somebody might get banned.
Old 03-16-2007, 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by Utsutsu

You need to post pic of your set up.
http://forums.maxima.org/showthread....67#post5582067
Old 03-16-2007, 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by The Law
Telling somebody to "back the *** off dumbasss". Yes that shows how mature you really are.

You need to watch your mouth or somebody might get banned.
Ok so maybe that was a little over the top Nice car though
Old 03-17-2007, 12:32 AM
I R The Law

Thank you sir.
Old 03-17-2007, 10:34 AM
STFU n00b!

crying about "rich" high school kids making fun of you = ghey.

crying about people on this forum making fun of you for crying about getting made fun of = gheyer.

who cares what they said about you and your old beater car? almost all high schoolers are ignorant ***** and don't know **** about their cars, driving, or other people's cars. If you get so worked up over trivial **** like people knocking your bottle, then you're going to have problems later in life when stuff starts happening that really matters.

ignore the morons and move on with life.
Old 03-17-2007, 11:24 AM

I know it seems like a big deal in high school but it really doesn't matter what you drive or what other people drive.

Run them at Pacific, most of them are afraid of going to PIR. Don't run on the streets, they can afford wreckless driving charges which will set you back big time (lose your license, pay enough to buy one of their cars, etc). And when you beat them at PIR and they start whining about using nitrous and blah blah blah just tell them "run what you brung and don't be a b1tch", and that's all you need to say.

ps: most of them are afraid of PIR because their parents won't let them go. They are jealous of you you having nitrous because their parents won't let them have it. The important thing is you don't need to remind them of it. Let them play the who's car is faster bit, keep your end on the track you'll cut through all the extra bs. If they are making fun of you/your car it's because they have insecurities but again you do not need to remind them of this...
Old 03-17-2007, 06:37 PM

Matt i didnt think i was crying i was just sharing how ignorant highschool kids are.

Mr. Gone, thanks for being understanding and i'll take your advice.

Alex
Old 03-17-2007, 07:23 PM
Wild for Width

Wow, if you are jealous of kids with Civics please don't open your eyes all the way to see the real world.
Old 03-17-2007, 08:04 PM

Who said i was jealous of a kid with a civic, i was just pointing out the fact that his parents have money to make a point...
Old 03-18-2007, 10:45 AM

Yea being in HS does suck. Ignorant kids that think they know everything about every car known to man. I get the your car is slow all the time, ironically from Honda owners.
I havent yet gotten the nitrous but I am planning to get a starter Wet kit with a small 35 shot in the next couple months.
Just ignore the kids and put them to shame at the track. If its has to be on the streets do it in a deserted industrial area.
Old 03-18-2007, 07:13 PM
Under the radar

Originally Posted by mazzivart
Yea being in HS does suck. Ignorant kids that think they know everything about every car known to man. I get the your car is slow all the time, ironically from Honda owners.
I havent yet gotten the nitrous but I am planning to get a starter Wet kit with a small 35 shot in the next couple months.
Just ignore the kids and put them to shame at the track. If its has to be on the streets do it in a deserted industrial area.

you will start out with a 35, then slowly but surely bump to the 50 and then up to the 75. Its impossible to resist! lol.
Old 03-18-2007, 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by Max_Out
you will start out with a 35, then slowly but surely bump to the 50 and then up to the 75. Its impossible to resist! lol.
Oh by the time I feel it will be right I will be at 125 shot with all the goodies that come with it.
Old 03-19-2007, 08:22 AM
LandShark has Cosworth

Oh by the time I feel it will be right I will be at 125 shot with all the goodies that come with it.
WHy not try 150-shot ? It's a brutal surprise to Hondas, street or strip - unless they have a monster snail and run in the 10's...... Not that I ever street-race..

And you're not that far from Topeka that we can't meet and do show-and-tell. Or you can meet me at KCIR in Kansas City and see how it works. Heh.
Old 03-19-2007, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by grey99max
WHy not try 150-shot ? It's a brutal surprise to Hondas, street or strip - unless they have a monster snail and run in the 10's...... Not that I ever street-race..

And you're not that far from Topeka that we can't meet and do show-and-tell. Or you can meet me at KCIR in Kansas City and see how it works. Heh.
Might need to have that happen being a noob to teh beauty of nitrous.
Old 03-19-2007, 04:31 PM
Under the radar

Might need to have that happen being a noob to teh beauty of nitrous.

VQ's are stout little mothers, but make sure you do your home work extensively before spraying that high.
Old 03-19-2007, 04:48 PM

VQ's are stout little mothers, but make sure you do your home work extensively before spraying that high.
Im gonna do alot of homework before I start at a 35 shot.
Old 03-19-2007, 04:56 PM
Under the radar

umm with a 35 shot, just stepping to a colder plug will suffice (assuming you are using a wet kit.) and even then some will say that the plugs arent necessary until about a 50 shot. Nitrous isnt as bad (if respected and used correctly) as alot of non-nitrous users make it out to be.
Old 03-19-2007, 05:05 PM

umm with a 35 shot, just stepping to a colder plug will suffice (assuming you are using a wet kit.) and even then some will say that the plugs arent necessary until about a 50 shot. Nitrous isnt as bad (if respected and used correctly) as alot of non-nitrous users make it out to be.
right now I am just looking for a cheaper wet kit. I am not in the mood to spend 800 on a kit. Can you shed any light on a cheaper one?
Old 03-19-2007, 05:24 PM

Oh my gosh, I am 16 and I know that you might say I am one of the little rich kids but I actually work for my car and buy and install all of my mods, and I can tell you from experience that most HS kids are complete morons when it comes to anything with cars!!! I hate all of the really rich kids at my school like this one that drives a 2001 Pontiac Trans Am that I raced and he only beat me by a length or so and he won't shut up about it, I was like dude you barely beat a 6-cylinder sedan in an LS1 congrats to you...LOL, but kids always dog my car just because it is a 4-door, that is until I race them...

Quick Reply: Rich Highschool kids are stupid F*CKS