Other For Sale/Wanted If you have non-Maxima related items, feel free to use this forum to post them.

CA Discount Insurance Program for Maxima Club members

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2014, 07:48 PM

Discount Insurance Program for Maxima Club members

When searching for new insurance I found out that a State Farm Office in Ca is doing a discount program for car clubs which include Maxima.org and mygthgen members! The way this program works is they do not add commission or broker fee on each policy. The incentive for this company to sign people comes from the total number of people that sign up and the annual bonuses they make. They also make their money on renewals, not start up commission aka broker fee. That is a win win for you and State Farm. Normal Insurance agents when making a quote inflate the final price to bulk up commission. So because they don't do that, they can almost always save you money and beat the price you currently pay. The quote takes 5 minutes. You need to be a California resident and you need to say you are a Maxima club member. Here are the instructions. Call:

State Farm Agent: Kaitlyn Lamping
Phone number: 909-861-2888 (Monday-Friday 9:30am-6pm)
Ask for Kaitlyn Lamping
State that you are a Maxima club member

She will take it from there. She will also insure non-maxima cars under the same program as long as you are a maxima.org or my6thgen member.
Old 05-12-2014, 11:03 PM

so far 15 people PM'd me 12 have been signed over. The other 3 had like 3+ points and/or DUI so they got denied.

One guy saved 80 bucks a month and halved his deductibles. She even gave him a student discount even though he doesn't go to school. Average savings are around $40.00-$60.00 per month. She is hooking it up guys don't miss out.

If you have Wawanesa, Geico, Farmers, Allstate, Nationwide, Infinity, Titan, or any insurance with a broker she can almost guarantee a better price.

Again she does not collect commission per individual so she's killing the competition.

Don't forget to tell her you are a .org or my 6th gen member, she collects commission on others, only members are getting the discount. Takes 5 min guys.

bumpity bump bump bump
Old 05-26-2014, 05:34 PM
Bad *** Newb

****, might be worth posting in the regular forum if the mods don't get mad
Old 06-04-2014, 06:00 PM

I got 21st century... 135 a month 00 max and 00 i30