Supercharged/Turbocharged The increase in air/fuel pressure above atmospheric pressure in the intake system caused by the action of a supercharger or turbocharger attached to an engine.

Those interested in 3.0' Catback

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2003, 01:54 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Those interested in 3.0' Catback

SSR Engineering who is a company in the process of make a turbo kit for the 3.5 Altima and Maxima engine PM me and advised that it would be easy for them to make a 3" catback they just need a stock one to work off of. They are based on the west coast in Cali so... if any of you Cali guys know where SSR is and want to volunteer your stock catback that you probably have just sitting around, they will be able to prototype 1 within a week they say. This is for 5th Gens...

Deac
Old 12-22-2003, 09:30 PM

Shiet..... if I was in Cali i would drive to that mother, i got the stock B sitting in my basement.

Damn. Hopefully someone sends it and gets us going.

Dixit
Old 12-22-2003, 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by Deac
SSR Engineering who is a company in the process of make a turbo kit for the 3.5 Altima and Maxima engine PM me and advised that it would be easy for them to make a 3" catback they just need a stock one to work off of. They are based on the west coast in Cali so... if any of you Cali guys know where SSR is and want to volunteer your stock catback that you probably have just sitting around, they will be able to prototype 1 within a week they say. This is for 5th Gens...

Deac
Its about time you updated your page man. Its funny because I just walked into Speedworld today and I saw the pictures of your car while they were doing your supercharger.
Old 12-23-2003, 08:15 AM

Update

Originally Posted by mforrest100
Its about time you updated your page man. Its funny because I just walked into Speedworld today and I saw the pictures of your car while they were doing your supercharger.
I've been hesitant to update it, because last time I did, a couple of guys came out and copied a bunch of my ideas so... Thats just a taste too, the interior, trunk and under the hood are'nt done yet.

Deac
Old 12-23-2003, 05:31 PM

Vehicles at hand are much better to work off of especially if some of you would want something like a custom angled exhaust like the N-1 or HKS. Depending on muffler type, angularity and piping size is all a factor of clearances.