Supercharged/Turbocharged The increase in air/fuel pressure above atmospheric pressure in the intake system caused by the action of a supercharger or turbocharger attached to an engine.

to the supercharged: i need your help

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2004, 12:00 AM

to the supercharged: i need your help

This one sensor that's in the piping between teh throttle body and the MAF isn't connected. I'd appreciate it if one of you could tell me where that wire runs to. Thanks guys

Vince
Old 02-29-2004, 05:10 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

runs to the harness below. See the harness that attaches to the fuse box, trace that thick harness about 5 inces and youll see the wiring. Connect it to one of those harnesses.
Old 02-29-2004, 01:22 PM
A couple of Blaxxx's? Lawls.

is that the intake air temp sensor that youre talking about?
Old 02-29-2004, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by JAY25
runs to the harness below. See the harness that attaches to the fuse box, trace that thick harness about 5 inces and youll see the wiring. Connect it to one of those harnesses.
There's nothing there that can connect to that sensor. . or anything in that relative area for that matter. Nothing fits correctly. Basically, it's missing. . argh.
Old 03-01-2004, 06:44 AM

Originally Posted by na95gle
There's nothing there that can connect to that sensor. . or anything in that relative area for that matter. Nothing fits correctly. Basically, it's missing. . argh.
OK, does this sensor you speek of have a point to it? if so feel right in front of your intake manifold there, under side there is a hole the size of a dime, if this is the right one stick it in there . it snaps right in.
Old 03-01-2004, 06:46 AM

Originally Posted by vortechpower
OK, does this sensor you speek of have a point to it? if so feel right in front of your intake manifold there, under side there is a hole the size of a dime, if this is the right one stick it in there . it snaps right in.
car is going to idle different but eventually it should get over it, might even light up the check eng soon for running lean depending on what rpm you idle at, still does for me if i leave sit by its self sometimes
Old 03-01-2004, 09:25 PM

Thanks guys for your help, well the sensor itself is still in the intake piping. It's just that the harness for it is missing. And yeh, my car does idle funny hehe.
Old 03-01-2004, 09:28 PM
A couple of Blaxxx's? Lawls.

the sending unit should be hanging out down around the fuel lines