Tires and Wheels Rubber, and lots of rubber in all kinds of sizes. What do you use when it's freezing? What do you use when it's hot? You want sticky rubbers? How about rubbers that will last a long time? Find your perfect rubber in here.

Need Help

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2003, 08:17 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Need Help

Hey guys, need your help. I need new tires for my car. Its a 2003 SE. I need something thats great in snow and in regular driving. I will be running these tires year round. I need some suggestions. I would love to get the Pilot Sport A/S but price is a factor (unless someone can prove that the Michelins are the best out of all tires). So shoot away guys. Thanks in advance.
Old 11-29-2003, 09:34 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

If the price of Pilot's is an issue, look at the Continental ExtremeContacts. Good ratings plus all season. It's a matter of personal choice and wha the wallet can stand. Look at my sig, you'll see which I think is best.
Old 11-29-2003, 02:06 PM

Hmm, THe Continental has better snow traction then the Pilot Sports. I think I just found my new tires. Thanks.
Old 11-29-2003, 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by MacAlert
Hmm, THe Continental has better snow traction then the Pilot Sports. I think I just found my new tires. Thanks.

I'm glad to hear that. But I just want to let you know that the Continentals are not for agressive drivers because of the soft sidewalls.

~limsandy
Old 11-29-2003, 04:50 PM

DOH!!! Hmm, that sort of starts things over here. I am semi-aggresive. I kinda push corners a little to hard.
Old 11-29-2003, 06:33 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Sound like its starting to lean back toward the Pilot's again. You won't be disappointed, if your wallet can stand it. But remember, you get what you pay for....especially with all season tires.