1st & 2nd Generation Maxima (1981-1984 and 1985-1988) Learn more and share information about the 1st and 2nd Generation Maximas.

I redone my webpage.......

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2002, 01:23 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I redone my webpage.......

at http://members.cardomain.com/gundamwzero. I took new pictures and all with a digital camera (I gotta buy one of those) and added a few more lines. I took out a lot of unnessecary s*hit too, to clean it up. Tell me what you guys think.

Give it a few hours or so for them to update it, I takes them a little while to do things over there.
Old 12-31-2002, 08:57 PM
I love lamp.

Re: I redone my webpage.......

Originally posted by GundamWZero
at http://members.cardomain.com/gundamwzero. I took new pictures and all with a digital camera (I gotta buy one of those) and added a few more lines. I took out a lot of unnessecary s*hit too, to clean it up. Tell me what you guys think.

Give it a few hours or so for them to update it, I takes them a little while to do things over there.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/gundamwzero

Try that...
Old 12-31-2002, 09:14 PM

Well, okay. thanx...........
Old 12-31-2002, 10:56 PM
I love lamp.

Well not to be out done by my bro, I too updated my webpage with new pics and all. I did it the old school way though....took pictures, took film to developers, scan pictures, resized, etc etc. My birthday is coming up on January 13th. Someone get me a digital camera for my birthday dammit!

Oh yeah here's the link

http://www.cardomain.com/id/86maximase

Enjoy, and tell me what you all think.

S
Old 01-01-2003, 05:09 PM

you take your pictures at night? I borrowed the digital camera from my neighbor. I have a photo capabilites on my camcorder though, but I don't have s-video, nor video capture capabilites on my computer. But I am looking for a good video card that has tose features for my computer now.
Old 01-01-2003, 05:14 PM
I love lamp.

you take your pictures at night? I borrowed the digital camera from my neighbor. I have a photo capabilites on my camcorder though, but I don't have s-video, nor video capture capabilites on my computer. But I am looking for a good video card that has tose features for my computer now.
This wasn't at night, they came out dark because it was starting to get dark out. This was with my Advantix Fuji Film camera with 400 speed film. When I scanned them in last night I had to play around with the brightness.

If you want to get video capture on your computer, I wouldn't look for a video card, but instead look for a DV card. It has all the capture stuff you need to hook up your camcorder. There are a few video cards from ATI that have that ability, but device support for those tend to be really crappy.

S
Old 01-01-2003, 05:30 PM
I love lamp.

Here are some part numbers for you. Consider it a late christmas gift. These are for front clear turn signal lenses. There isn't any clear sidemarkers, but I'm looking into that. You can get these from a Nissan Dealer, but beware that they are parts that have to be ordered. On top of that, you want to be quick to order because I believe they are on limited amounts now.

When you tell them what car it's for, you have to say its for a 1988 Nissan Maxima SE "All White" edition. Don't worry bout the year, they will fit because they fit on mine.

Here are the numbers

26131-38E00
26136-38E00

Now these are just the lenses. You don't have to buy the entire assembly.

S
Old 01-05-2003, 12:12 AM

Originally posted by maximase86
Here are some part numbers for you. Consider it a late christmas gift. These are for front clear turn signal lenses. There isn't any clear sidemarkers, but I'm looking into that. You can get these from a Nissan Dealer, but beware that they are parts that have to be ordered. On top of that, you want to be quick to order because I believe they are on limited amounts now.

When you tell them what car it's for, you have to say its for a 1988 Nissan Maxima SE "All White" edition. Don't worry bout the year, they will fit because they fit on mine.

Here are the numbers

26131-38E00
26136-38E00

Now these are just the lenses. You don't have to buy the entire assembly.

S

Okay, thanx. Now tell me where did you get the hyperwhite blubs for your parking lights?
Old 01-05-2003, 02:09 PM
I love lamp.

Okay, thanx. Now tell me where did you get the hyperwhite blubs for your parking lights?
I got the parking bulbs from nextcollection.com
They are the Polarg M-25 bulb, but I think they have since changed the model number. Either way, there is link at the Second Gen Max group on yahoo. I think I got my set for about 24 bucks.

S