3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

Varad L.e.d.

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2002, 10:24 PM

Varad L.e.d.

i just purchased varad l.e.d. lights for the front and back lights. these lights blink when the ignition goes off whether u have an alarm or not. i just wanted to know if anyone has a clue on how to install them. the instructions are to wire the yellow wire to the ignition wire but where can i find that. need some help plz
Old 08-13-2002, 12:18 PM

Re: Varad L.e.d.

Originally posted by <badboymaxima>
i just purchased varad l.e.d. lights for the front and back lights. these lights blink when the ignition goes off whether u have an alarm or not. i just wanted to know if anyone has a clue on how to install them. the instructions are to wire the yellow wire to the ignition wire but where can i find that. need some help plz

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-13-2002, 12:20 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

where did u purchased them from??....
Old 08-13-2002, 12:29 PM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

3 wires right?
one ground (-)
one hot (+)
one ign wire (+)

wire the ign to a (+) source when the engine is on. depends where u mount the LED will determine the location of that wire.