3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

Death to nopi and fedEx

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2003, 01:55 PM

Death to nopi and fedEx

Ordered 2 kyb struts 4 brembo blanks, 4 strut boots and 2 sets of pads from nopionline ... I open the box today and find i'm missing 1 strut 2 boots and 2 rotors? i call nopi up and they said does the box look like its been open before retaped .. i look at it and its covered in tape and not even a box from nopi .. And someone cut the invoices off the old box and tapped them to this new one?? They said not to touch my parts or the box and they would file a claim with fedEx... wtf am i suppose to do watch my parts collect dust while my car sits on jackstands? ANd the tone in there voice made it seem like it wasent going to happen (the claim) ... Should i file a claim myself with FedAxen ?
Old 03-05-2003, 02:05 PM

Re: Death to nopi and fedEx

Originally posted by propz'
Ordered 2 kyb struts 4 brembo blanks, 4 strut boots and 2 sets of pads from nopionline ... I open the box today and find i'm missing 1 strut 2 boots and 2 rotors? i call nopi up and they said does the box look like its been open before retaped .. i look at it and its covered in tape and not even a box from nopi .. And someone cut the invoices off the old box and tapped them to this new one?? They said not to touch my parts or the box and they would file a claim with fedEx... wtf am i suppose to do watch my parts collect dust while my car sits on jackstands? ANd the tone in there voice made it seem like it wasent going to happen (the claim) ... Should i file a claim myself with FedAxen ?
You should definitely call fedex immediately. When things like this happen you don't waste your time on a message board, you call up, if you wait too long it'll look fishy like you got the stuff but you're trying to pull a fast one. I don't know if there were any signs prior to opening the box, but you shouldn't accept damaged goods.
Old 03-05-2003, 02:31 PM
STFU n00b!

sounds like the box busted open while in transport through Fed Ex's system. they do their best to repackage it and send it on. sounds like they lost half of yours. file a claim wiht Fed Ex IMMEDIATELY.

I work for UPS, and we have to keep records of every package we have to re-box because of damage like that. we've got a book where we write down package contents, address, tracking info, etc.. we also put it in the computer as a damage in shipment, so if there's any question, we can pull it up and find out when and where the damage was found. It can help in tracking down the rest of the parts.

In your carse, probably what will happen is that Fed Ex will reimburse Nopi for the parts and they'll ship you another set- or at least ship you the parts you're missing and put the claim against that.
Old 03-05-2003, 02:47 PM

FedEx said there was no record of the box being damaged =/
Old 03-05-2003, 05:26 PM

Originally posted by propz'
FedEx said there was no record of the box being damaged =/
if you credit card hasnt been charged, stop payment even though you get charged for it. If it has, file a claim to them as well as to fedex.
Good luck man.
Old 03-05-2003, 08:55 PM

Nopi always say they stock things on their website but never have them. When they get your order then they order and you have to wait until they get it to ship it to you. For the shocks and brakes you should have order from www.foreignautoparts.cc They have things in stock most of the time.