3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

am i the only one? >>>>

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2001, 09:32 PM

is it just me or do people who drive 55 in the passing lane **** you off? even if they are going with the "flow of traffic" the left lane is to pass, not "travel". ok i can understand that on a 2 lane interstate that you will have to spend a fair amount of "travel" time in the left lane but get out of the way when somebody else catches up to you and wants to pass: dont sit there for the next 10 miles obstructing traffic. i mean, when they see a line of cars buching up behind them, dont they get a ****in clue. the worst part is when you end up going around them on the right and they get mad a flip you the bird WTF!!! yet it still gets worse they still manage to find their sloww asses in the left lane on a 3 lane interstate when the have 2 lanes to the right to impede traffic in. even if you didnt go to drivers ed. there is no excuse. dont get me wrong most people are polite and will move over but you still have these dime a dozen *******s that dont have a friggin clue.

if you live in the tri-state area you know what i am talking about. the roads are congested to start with and that type of **** does not help. its gotta be the leading cause of road rage.
Old 01-26-2001, 12:56 AM

I hate the most when one car is in the passing lane and another one in the traveling lane and both doing the same speed so you cant get buy!!!!!
Old 01-26-2001, 05:12 AM

I know what you mean

Hey Daren, i know what you mean. This people really **** me off too. I don't think that these people know that in the state of new jersey, and i think everywhere else, you gotta keep right and pass left. I mean, if these people were to drive in Europe, i think they would be shot! They take this keep right pass left thing serious. If your in the fast lane in Europe, you have to keep your left blinker on to let the guy behind you know that your passing the car in the right lane.

Anyway, i have noticed on the GSP that most cars that do that are from NY. I don't know how they drive in NY, but KEEP RIGHT!
Old 01-26-2001, 08:02 AM

Seriously...

When I see people going slow in the passing lane, I like to get right in front of them and slow down to 40 or so...every time they change lanes! Then you can speed up and change lanes yourself. It pisses them off, gets the out of the lane, and you're the big hero.

Personally, most of the time, I'm 65 in the center lane.

newmaxguy 93gxe (getting my remote start/remote locks installed today!)