3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

LittlePiggie missing?

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2003, 02:05 PM
YoU CaNt SeE mE

look i understand hard times, trust me i do. but i refund should be VERY easy if he cant do it. I paid in full so the moneys there to give back unless it was used to get the CAI piping done and if it was then i am patient and ill wait for ya john all im asking is an update every few days so i nkow the deal. if you know how far you are on it now you should be able to say "oh it will be done in a day or two expect it at your door............" thats all i was asking. i nkow its almost done and john i hope you get out of debt. heck i hope i get out of debt, in total im about 25K in debt so i know hard times. i was just laid off and had to take a lower paying job right now till im back on my feet. im sorry if i seemed like i was ranting but my situation isnt that great at the moment either. so just get back to me and let me know when its getting shipped...thanks.....
Old 12-13-2003, 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by Max1Man
/beginrant

Seems we're getting down to the nitty gritty on who your "friends" really are John. Lemme know if you need some $$ to get the impatient's off your ***. It seems there are a few of us left that know what "beyond our control" really means. I've been in the same boat and you can quote all those little bull**** tidbits about business you want but being human trumps business anyday!!! This lack of humanity by a few is disgusting. The brother is in hard times...help the poor guy out and stop being so selfish. It's not like he took your money and ran..obviously. To those that this applies to...get over yourselves.

*insert Fight Club theme here...you are not your ******* khaki's*

If I offended anyone...I wasn't trying to be a dic or anything so it's all good

/endrant

Max1Man, no offense is taken whatsoever because you were directing yourself to the wrong genre of people. I didn't buy a CAI from him because he was my friend... I didn't even know him yet... I bought because I believed in his product and legitimacy. Friendship played no role within my transaction. In the process of contacting him and having him update me, I learned more about him. A friendship, in this case would be an added bonus. But please don't get mixed up in the process of things. It started out as a business deal, it should atleast end as a closed business deal.

This is no way darwinistic, but more along the lines of realistic. The guy is very nice and I'm sure everyone agrees that he is a hard working individual which is having some tuff times. But where in all of that did asking for an update or what we agreed upon become insensitive? <3
Old 12-17-2003, 07:14 PM

Does anyone know what the status is of today?

I have sent John an email and have not recieved a reply in two days now. The least that could be done is an email reply every other day or something like that. Contact is the key in every business deal. Many people like me are getting frustrated because John does not stay in contact.
Old 12-17-2003, 07:28 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by jared373
I have sent John an email and have not recieved a reply in two days now. The least that could be done is an email reply every other day or something like that. Contact is the key in every business deal. Many people like me are getting frustrated because John does not stay in contact.
right. i have the same situation. no updates. that is the first thing you do to lose business: remain out of sight and unreachable with someone else's money.

this is beginning to look like the nismo1989 problem months back. same thing. i sympathized with him to a point, took everything into account and was supportive of him despite complaints, but i witnessed the case evolve over months of time, ultimately ending in litigation. and the person who brought the legal action to the fore was just doing all he had left as recourse. worse was that nismo had filed for bankruptcy, so whomever sued him probably ended up with nothing anyway.

i hope this is not the case. but with no courtesy emails or "hello, i'm here" type of things, the trust and good faith is on the wane. quickly.

littlepiggie, you responded to this thread earlier: where are you and why are you avoiding this?
Old 12-18-2003, 04:59 PM
YoU CaNt SeE mE

whats the deal here ? john wheres the stuff ? please update i got your PM a while ago and what you had to do only takes a day to get done and shipped so..where is it ?
Old 12-18-2003, 06:35 PM

He'll come threw. Just kind of a tough time for him. I would offer to help out but I'm over 300 miles away
Old 12-18-2003, 07:16 PM

i hope you're right. i go to support an org memeber on his new business venture and he F*Cks it up.
Old 12-18-2003, 07:30 PM

i wouldn't put it that way...i don't think he expected the sh*t he's running into at the moment.
Old 12-18-2003, 07:39 PM
YoU CaNt SeE mE

id go pick it up myself however im too far. look i could have used the money for other things but i figured "hey why not be one of the first to try this out and help an org member in the process. I feel like im getting screwed here its been too long....
Old 12-18-2003, 08:21 PM

then if he didn't expect it, why not email his customers personally and tell them? my qualm is that he is blatantly AVOIDING us. it is not just one person like in the nismo1989 case. this is MANY people. he should either email and give an IOU or refund the money. but this silent treatment b/s is what is raising doubts about his credibility.

john, we know you're reading these posts. c'mon, update us. any news is better than none. don't you get it?
Old 12-18-2003, 08:30 PM

we have no way of knowing if he's even near a computer...so how can he read this? i know you're fustrated. i'm somewhat too, i ordered a adapter from him two months ago. but all i can do is wait for his mess to clear up.
Old 12-18-2003, 09:36 PM

i just emailed him and called his home number and left a message. i implored that he just tell me "anything." i was not hostile. but understanding.

i will back off at this point. i suppose i could do an indian rain dance.
Old 12-18-2003, 10:19 PM

Well i gave money to him on september 28'th via paypal. I wish as much as anyone that he wasn't going through this cuz we all know how tough life can be, however, there has to be a difference between business and personal stuff.

If this goes on longer than a couple weeks into january, i'll take a road trip to oregon and go get all the kits and send them to whomever is willing to repay shipping and we'll figure it all out later. I'm pretty desperate at this point.
Old 12-22-2003, 10:13 AM

*update*
I called John around 10:00 this morning and talked to him. Turns out he is pretty much dead sick and has been for the last week and a half. I think i woke him up. He hasn't been able to reach a computer for the most part and I thought i should take the liberty of posting it for him, since some of you are still waiting for yours as well.
Old 12-22-2003, 12:58 PM
Loved by MrGone longtime

Thanks for the update. I tried to send LittlePiggie a PM but it got rejected, box is full.

Get well soon, LittlePiggie.
Old 12-22-2003, 09:37 PM
YoU CaNt SeE mE

so where are they !!!
Old 12-22-2003, 09:51 PM
STFU n00b!

Damn... give the guy a little slack. Some people have lives outside of the internet. Yes, it's a business deal, but sometimes **** happens- as you can obviously see is the case.
He's [sorta] updated you guys stating that he's having a hard time and working on them as best he can.
when you can't get to a welder and you're sick and you don't even have $$ to ship them out, etc etc etc, then there's not much you can do.
Truthfully, I was about $5000 in debt when I did the group deal on the RSTBs, PLUS the $1k+ in materials cost on them. Fortunately, I've got enough credit to float the money around for a while until I can pay it off. some people don't have that liberty- same as with some bills that I MUST pay. i.e. rent, water, gas, electric. many of you guys that are complaining still live at school or with parents or whatever and have never had to worry about REAL life. waking up in time for your next class is nothing when it comes to having $3k in bills every month and only $1500 of income to pay them. It's not easy--- especially when you've lost your real job and now he's sick. pretty freakin hard to get anything done when you can't move without puking.

Just give the guy a little more time and see what happens.

On my end of things, it speaks VOLUMES about someone when they're hassling me 2-3 times a day.
I'd say I was pretty timely in getting parts shipped out after the group deal ended, yet I still had a few people that emailed me AT LEAST twice a day asking where their parts were. If you would get off their backs for a little while, they may be able to get some work done and get your parts out faster!!

continually nagging them certainly isn't going to get it done any faster, not to mention the dirty taste it leaves in everyone's mouths.
Old 12-23-2003, 01:58 AM
OG Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by Matt93SE
Damn... give the guy a little slack. Some people have lives outside of the internet. Yes, it's a business deal, but sometimes **** happens- as you can obviously see is the case.
He's [sorta] updated you guys stating that he's having a hard time and working on them as best he can.
when you can't get to a welder and you're sick and you don't even have $$ to ship them out, etc etc etc, then there's not much you can do.
Truthfully, I was about $5000 in debt when I did the group deal on the RSTBs, PLUS the $1k+ in materials cost on them. Fortunately, I've got enough credit to float the money around for a while until I can pay it off. some people don't have that liberty- same as with some bills that I MUST pay. i.e. rent, water, gas, electric. many of you guys that are complaining still live at school or with parents or whatever and have never had to worry about REAL life. waking up in time for your next class is nothing when it comes to having $3k in bills every month and only $1500 of income to pay them. It's not easy--- especially when you've lost your real job and now he's sick. pretty freakin hard to get anything done when you can't move without puking.

On my end of things, it speaks VOLUMES about someone when they're hassling me 2-3 times a day.
I'd say I was pretty timely in getting parts shipped out after the group deal ended, yet I still had a few people that emailed me AT LEAST twice a day asking where their parts were. If you would get off their backs for a little while, they may be able to get some work done and get your parts out faster!!

continually nagging them certainly isn't going to get it done any faster, not to mention the dirty taste it leaves in everyone's mouths.
Matt... when do people LIVE at school??

edit:
Matt93SE----> <----nubiannupe (because he totally didn't think that some folks DO live at school - he obviously has been out of college TOO long!!)
Old 12-23-2003, 06:51 AM
Loved by MrGone longtime

Originally Posted by Matt93SE

100% with Matt. I have been waiting on a complete CAI from LittlePiggie as well, but you don't see my name all over this thread constantly asking what's the deal.
Old 12-23-2003, 08:30 AM
STFU n00b!

Originally Posted by nubiannupe
Matt... when do people LIVE at school??

edit:
Matt93SE----> <----nubiannupe (because he totally didn't think that some folks DO live at school - he obviously has been out of college TOO long!!)

heheh...
when I first moved to college in Indiana, I didn't leave campus for over 6 weeks.. I had to have someone jumpstart my truck the first time I tried to leave campus!
Old 12-23-2003, 08:39 AM
mod or sell?

Sheesh I went to a local college and stayed at home.
Ah the days of free highspeed internet and none of this javascript/flash/etc. crap to slow me down neither.
Of course I also had 3 cars that all ran then too.
and a full time job ta boot
Old 12-23-2003, 12:17 PM
YoU CaNt SeE mE

hey i know about bills, and REAL life i live it every day im not an 18 year old single guy that sits at his computer all day. im married and have a kid and was layed off recently, im back working for my father again and dont get paid enough to cover my bills. i know the situation. however if i was going into a business deal with someone i would make sure i had the funds available and the resources available to complete the transaction and i would at least show my face for updates and answer my emails. Now as far as being sick - well thats normal you cant get mad at a guy whose sick i recently got over the flu myself it was horrible. Do you see me complaining about the gauge pillars ? no cause kevincleff has updated and answered his emails, when i put out that kinda cash i expect correspondence at least and a ship date. come on two months to fab and ship cai piping ? i know he will come thru sooner or later he already shipped me my adapter and filter, im just waiting on the piping so i can finish this and be done. The only bad taste im getting here is a bad business deal.....if you dont have the resources to make a smooth transaction then please dont sell anything , i understand its from scratch so i allowed plenty of time, i understand hes sick so ill let some more time go by, i understand hard times and i let more time go by....i think ive been quite patient and nice i know you see at least a bit of where im comming from.....
Old 12-23-2003, 12:33 PM
STFU n00b!

I agree with you on the lack of resources, but as he has stated and many other people here, he DID have them when he started. sh** hit the fan, and now he doesn't have the resources. That's what it amounts to.
Old 12-23-2003, 01:02 PM
YoU CaNt SeE mE

well i guess i can understand that......however answering his emails would be nice at least
Old 12-23-2003, 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by gowirelessnj
well i guess i can understand that......however answering his emails would be nice at least
he couldn't reach a computer...

Originally Posted by Jack.
*update*
I called John around 10:00 this morning and talked to him. Turns out he is pretty much dead sick and has been for the last week and a half. I think i woke him up. He hasn't been able to reach a computer for the most part and I thought i should take the liberty of posting it for him, since some of you are still waiting for yours as well.
Old 12-23-2003, 01:20 PM
YoU CaNt SeE mE

well at least someone talked to him guess thats better than nothin...well get better john hopefully these get done soon.......
Old 12-24-2003, 08:36 PM

Update:
Hey guys I talked to John aka LittlePiggie last night. He feeling better and has evidently found a way to gain access to what he needs to finish everyones kits. He says he knows all of us are at least a bit upset and some mouch more than others and that he's sorry for the wait. He says that the kits will be done around mid January, so he's giving himself plenty of time to finish. I have no reason to doubt him and I should hope we can all be patient with him since he has had hard times lately. Merry Christmas!
Steve
Old 12-25-2003, 06:05 AM
mod or sell?

Please tell him to drop EVERYONE an e-mail so that they know what's going on
Old 12-25-2003, 10:17 PM
YoU CaNt SeE mE

i second that
Old 12-26-2003, 01:23 AM

I'd like an email too.

Old 12-26-2003, 06:51 AM
mod or sell?

I'm sure you would
Old 12-26-2003, 08:46 AM
YoU CaNt SeE mE

it would be nice and might even stop people complaining for a bit.....
Old 12-26-2003, 08:47 AM
mod or sell?

you just complain because you can!
now go take the complaining to another site
Maybe http://www.maxima-4dsc.us/ see if anyone there listens
Old 12-26-2003, 11:48 AM

hahahahhaha
Old 12-26-2003, 04:40 PM
YoU CaNt SeE mE

Originally Posted by internetautomar
you just complain because you can!
now go take the complaining to another site
Maybe http://www.maxima-4dsc.us/ see if anyone there listens
i have every right to complain about the outright careless and poor service recieved. His "customers" have recieved no personal correspondence no followups, how do i know these other people even talked to him ? have i once complained about the gauge pillars as i stated before ? NO whys that.... internetautomar you seem to run a nice business selling maxima parts both oem and aftermarket, how do you treat your customers. Im sure your on time, curteous, and correspond to your customers questions. Thats how business runs, not excuses and lazyness i have been ever so patient for quite some time he said january so ill wait till then after that .........................to be continued
Old 12-28-2003, 12:50 PM
YoU CaNt SeE mE

john - look if you need like 10-15 bucks to ship the thing and thats whats holding you up let me know ill paypal you the shiiping again but this piping better be the nicest ive ever seen for double shipping. let me know john i need the CAI the cars gonna be done january 5th !! im picking it up after work on that monday
Old 12-28-2003, 02:26 PM

you know...all this complaining isn't going to help the situation. how can he read your posts when he can't even access his computer??
Old 12-28-2003, 10:00 PM
YoU CaNt SeE mE

true - and that wasnt a complaint it was an offer to HELP him out with shipping it faster by giving him more money im trying to help him here however i have no number for contacting him and no he has no access to a computer ? public library anyone ? they have internet access unless now theres some reason he cant get there too. this is what im talking about there are ways to get this done and (even once every week and a half or two weeks) to drop us a line and say " hey guys im at this point on the kits i have this much left to do with this much resources to do it. These people paid me first so they will ship on ect......." so if anyone calls him please let him know im willing to help out with shipping if he needs it
Old 12-28-2003, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by gowirelessnj
true - and that wasnt a complaint it was an offer to HELP him out with shipping it faster by giving him more money im trying to help him here however i have no number for contacting him and no he has no access to a computer ? public library anyone ? they have internet access unless now theres some reason he cant get there too. this is what im talking about there are ways to get this done and (even once every week and a half or two weeks) to drop us a line and say " hey guys im at this point on the kits i have this much left to do with this much resources to do it. These people paid me first so they will ship on ect......." so if anyone calls him please let him know im willing to help out with shipping if he needs it
well I am not sure if I should be happy or wary. I just checked my email for the first time in ages and I see an email from gowirelessnj. I will not post the contents or the general message of the message, but it definately contradicts what you just posted. if you are willing to pay shipping for only your kit I will accept it AT THE TIME OF SHIPPING. I will not accept any money in advance as I am VERY VERY busy and am unsure when I will be able to ship your kit. rest assured I have not forgotten about anyone and I have a batch of kits about half done. I have very limited access to the required tools to finish fabrication at the moment, but I am in the process of negotiating for more time with the tools.

I will post back here when I have the current batch ready to ship.
Old 12-28-2003, 10:35 PM
OG Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by LittlePiggie
well I am not sure if I should be happy or wary. I just checked my email for the first time in ages and I see an email from gowirelessnj. I will not post the contents or the general message of the message, but it definately contradicts what you just posted. if you are willing to pay shipping for only your kit I will accept it AT THE TIME OF SHIPPING. I will not accept any money in advance as I am VERY VERY busy and am unsure when I will be able to ship your kit. rest assured I have not forgotten about anyone and I have a batch of kits about half done. I have very limited access to the required tools to finish fabrication at the moment, but I am in the process of negotiating for more time with the tools.

I will post back here when I have the current batch ready to ship.

And THAT, my readers, should be ALL that NEEDS to be said on this subject! JEEZ!!!!

Quick Reply: LittlePiggie missing?