3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

Windsheild, Windows, & Wing Question

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2004, 12:41 PM

Windsheild, Windows, & Wing Question

First off anyone know where I can get the piece that goes across the top of the wind shield its chrome and black for some odd reason mine flew off while driving now I get a small leaking coming in when it rains. I also need the back pass door little window the chrome piece that goes around that. And last but not least the piece for the bottom of the back window. Anyone who where I can get these at I been looking everywhere and running out of options. And I got a new trunk the other day off a 93 SE with the Wing on it are they suppose to be a piece of rubber or almost like a Nerf football ? Anyway any info would help me out huge My car goes in the shop for paint getting a Metallic Blue with Blue Flakes should come out nice I will post pictures when its done.
Old 06-24-2004, 01:04 PM
Back in a 3rd Gen.

i Have all those pieces email me for info.

also the spoiler is nerf.
Old 06-24-2004, 01:10 PM

hey 66 how much for the strut bar?
Old 06-24-2004, 01:20 PM
Back in a 3rd Gen.

Originally Posted by thumpyls
hey 66 how much for the strut bar?
I am not selling a strut bar. Or do you mean how much I paid for the one I have?

Its the Otto 5th gen bar. I got it off of ebay a while back and cant remember how much they are. I want to say they are around $50 or so with shipping.

here it is straight from pro car parts. The are the same ones that sell it on ebay but they sell it for cheaper on ebay.
Old 06-24-2004, 01:50 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by awsm66
I am not selling a strut bar. Or do you mean how much I paid for the one I have?

Its the Otto 5th gen bar. I got it off of ebay a while back and cant remember how much they are. I want to say they are around $50 or so with shipping.

here it is straight from pro car parts. The are the same ones that sell it on ebay but they sell it for cheaper on ebay.
Visual Evo, I hope you enjoy the grille and trunklid, yeah the spoiler is stock nerf material. They were on my 1992 SE.

Brian

aka marketingtoniches
Old 06-24-2004, 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by 1989MaxMan
Visual Evo, I hope you enjoy the grille and trunklid, yeah the spoiler is stock nerf material. They were on my 1992 SE.

Brian

aka marketingtoniches

LOL thats funny your part of the org yeah thanks got the trunk lid today. And the grille is fine got that dipped in chrome came out real good. Again thanks
Old 06-24-2004, 03:14 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by VisualEvolution
LOL thats funny your part of the org yeah thanks got the trunk lid today. And the grille is fine got that dipped in chrome came out real good. Again thanks
dont forget to leave me feedback, i am trying to get up to 50 feedback in the next month...

thanks

Brian