3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

hot wiring a max

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2001 | 04:13 PM

hey i was just wondering if anyone knew how to hot wire a car and if so how to do it. is there anysites that explains it?
Old 06-15-2001 | 04:33 PM
Eat, sleep, and sh*t 2JZ

You've gotta be kidding me!!!

Originally posted by SlowJoeMax
hey i was just wondering if anyone knew how to hot wire a car and if so how to do it. is there anysites that explains it?
Old 06-15-2001 | 04:52 PM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

bwaahaaahaaahaaa!!
yeah i know..do i want to tell u?? NO!

Old 06-15-2001 | 04:55 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

same way you do most other cars
just gotta know which wires are where (which many of us do know), but I doubt anyone is going to tell you for security reasons
Old 06-15-2001 | 05:02 PM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

i dunno craig..i wouldn't say "many" maybe a few..

Originally posted by «§»Craig B«§»
same way you do most other cars
just gotta know which wires are where (which many of us do know), but I doubt anyone is going to tell you for security reasons
Old 06-15-2001 | 06:39 PM

Well the first thing you need to do in order to hot wire a maxima is open the hood release. Use a hammer and break the driver side window and reach down to the lower left side of the dash and pull the hood release towards you. Next open the hood and look at the driver side area where the battery is located. The next thing you will want to do is get some tools. I recommend a screw driver and wire strippers. Then take your right hand (holding the screw driver) and touch the negative connector of the car battery. Keep touching the negative terminal with the screw driver. Meanwhile, take your left hand (holding the wire stripper) and touch the positive terminal of the car battery. You may feel a slight sensation in your hands but in a few seconds the car will start running. Then all you do is jump in the car and drive to the nearest hospital.
Old 06-15-2001 | 07:15 PM

Originally posted by SkyMax
Well the first thing you need to do in order to hot wire a maxima is open the hood release. Use a hammer and break the driver side window and reach down to the lower left side of the dash and pull the hood release towards you. Next open the hood and look at the driver side area where the battery is located. The next thing you will want to do is get some tools. I recommend a screw driver and wire strippers. Then take your right hand (holding the screw driver) and touch the negative connector of the car battery. Keep touching the negative terminal with the screw driver. Meanwhile, take your left hand (holding the wire stripper) and touch the positive terminal of the car battery. You may feel a slight sensation in your hands but in a few seconds the car will start running. Then all you do is jump in the car and drive to the nearest hospital.

well that was a pretty funny story you wrote there buddy, mayb next time someone could actually tell me, or are you guys afraid you might wake up and your max will b gone,,,, dont worry guys this is just all for fun and knowledge
Old 06-15-2001 | 07:16 PM
2 VE's are better than one!

Originally posted by SkyMax
LOL! OMG Nevin!
Old 06-15-2001 | 07:40 PM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

umm yeah.."all for fun and knowledge"..and this is probably your first post (lurker status)...most people post about car problems or info...you want to know how to hot wire a car. How does that make you look? makes you looks like you want to steal a maxima.
what's your next post?? how to unlock a maxima w/ a coat hanger?? or did the Honda BBS told u how to do that? this got to be the dumbest post i've ever seen on Maxima.org. Please crawl back into the hole you came out of.
thank you, good day.

well that was a pretty funny story you wrote there buddy, mayb next time someone could actually tell me, or are you guys afraid you might wake up and your max will b gone,,,, dont worry guys this is just all for fun and knowledge
Old 06-15-2001 | 08:44 PM

OUCH!!! damn you nevin! im gonna sue you now! i tried to hotwire my car for ****s and giggles and look what you did to me!! hehe. oh wait, i found my keys, never mind.
Old 06-15-2001 | 11:42 PM
90maximaSE

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

LURKER.......well that explains it all, right there. This has to be the most idiotic post ever. This idiot probably doesn't even own a Max. The only Max he has ever seen is the back of one when it blows by him & his Honda. So....SlowJoe take your Lurker *** back to your local Nissan Dealership & ask them how to Hot wire one.....I am sure thy would be happy to serve you. Idiots like you don't deserve a Max.
Old 06-16-2001 | 02:19 AM

i'm just gonna leave my key in the gas tank compartment in a little metal container ok.?
Old 06-16-2001 | 05:27 AM

hey kingston, your maxima is very nice and i love those bmw headlights. i was thinking of getting some, could you tell me what model off the bmw to use and where did you get yours?
Old 06-16-2001 | 06:27 AM
OG and counting...

I thought the Maxima Light Bar Post was dumb but....

....this one takes the freaking cake! Would someone in their right mind tell you how to hotwire a car they have invested their time, blood, sweat, tears, and money into?
That would be equivalent to me telling you how to break in my house. To me, that would be truly
Old 06-16-2001 | 08:31 AM

Re: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Originally posted by 90maximaSE

LURKER.......well that explains it all, right there. This has to be the most idiotic post ever. This idiot probably doesn't even own a Max. The only Max he has ever seen is the back of one when it blows by him & his Honda. So....SlowJoe take your Lurker *** back to your local Nissan Dealership & ask them how to Hot wire one.....I am sure thy would be happy to serve you. Idiots like you don't deserve a Max.
actually he does have a maxima, the SLOW part is true, but he does have a maxima, because ive raced him and beat him.
Old 06-16-2001 | 08:58 PM

okay i c u guys r all mad at me for writing this post, but i think i gotta question that you might answer..... how do you hot wire a HONDA???? could you guys tell me that one?!?!?! and shi89max didnt beat me, we didnt really race, and if we did i would of won, my max is hooked up with crazy mods
Old 06-16-2001 | 09:05 PM

i think it's time to delete this post. taking up valuable space!
Old 06-16-2001 | 09:23 PM

okay i c u guys r all mad at me for writing this post, but i think i gotta question that you might answer..... how do you hot wire a HONDA???? could you guys tell me that one?!?!?! and shi89max didnt beat me, we didnt really race, and if we did i would of won, my max is hooked up with crazy mods
Hmm.. well try going to clubsi.com and visit their message board and maybe they can help you answer your question about hot wiring a Honda. I'm pretty sure that nobody here is willing to answer your question about hot wiring a Maxima. BTW, I've got crazy mods too.. I'm SoupOrMax!!(see sig pic)
Old 06-16-2001 | 11:03 PM
90maximaSE

Ha Ha Ha

Yo SlowJoeMax or should i say Lurker? I don't care who you raced I would beat your ****in *** just for posting the most dumbass post ever. i know why you wanna know how to hotwire a Max.....cause your sucks right? Your a Damn LURKER......enough said.