3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

Why, Why, Why, Why.....

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2001, 10:35 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Alright, I was looking for one of my friends with a 4th generation tonight(If you are reading this, where were you 97GreenMax?) anyones when i pulled up to a light there were two cars in front of me. One was a Ford ZX2,four cylinder, red with white wheels and a huge exhaust tip. Other was a mid-80s S-10, four cylinder, five speed. They decide to race for some reason. It was the slowest race in the world. Their 0-60 times must have been like 30 seconds. Anyways, after the Ford won and the S-10 pulled off, I pulled up next to him at the line and he revved at me. I've got windows down, music up, and I turned on the AC just for overkill. Light goes green, I let him peel out and all that and I started off normal, which is pretty slow. I let him get 2 lengths in front of me and then I gunned it in second. Pulled on him for about 7 lengths before I hit 70. Later, I saw him at the gas station and he asked me if I had nitrous. WTF? Sorry I'm writing a book, but why would you even say that just cuz you got beat?
Old 09-03-2001, 07:23 AM
OG Maxima.org Member

Ya know, it's funny, but I raced a red Ford ZX2 with this big exhaust tip (no kidding...) here where I'm at. Now, I'll admit because my cat is pretty much toast, I don't have ANY low-end and he took me off the line, but I walked him down in about a block and let him see my new personalized plates!!

The kids need to stay at home when the big boyz are playing, I think!!