3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

Kaleb & The Forbarts?

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2001, 04:23 PM
Gmoney

Kaleb & The Fobarts?

Just curious to see if anyone had heard or seen the Fobarts or Kaleb? Just wanting to see whats up with them? Anyone know away to get in touch with them?

Old 10-17-2001, 04:41 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Re: Kaleb & The Forbarts?

Originally posted by Gmoney
Just curious to see if anyone had heard or seen the Fobarts or Kaleb? Just wanting to see whats up with them? Anyone know away to get in touch with them?
I'm Craig; I belive we met at Maxus. I have a black 93SE with 5spoke rims. I think you had a white 89-91 with some 5spokes and DVD inside and some other stuff.

Ryan and Jason are still around. They dont check the maxima boards much anymore. I recently helped put remote starters in both of their cars. If you need to get in touch with them - jason@fobart.net or ryan@fobart.net

Kaleb is lurking around here somewhere too. I think you can reach him at kaleb@kalebonline.com

they're all still owners of nice 3rd gens, but they just dont post as much as they used to

where have you been? I remember you used to post more at another board but haven't seen your name in a while.
Old 10-17-2001, 08:34 PM

you'll probably have a better chance of talking to kaleb on the 4dsc.com board.
Old 10-19-2001, 01:26 PM
Gmoney

Re: Re: Kaleb & The Forbarts?

Originally posted by «§»Craig B«§»

I'm Craig; I belive we met at Maxus. I have a black 93SE with 5spoke rims. I think you had a white 89-91 with some 5spokes and DVD inside and some other stuff.

Ryan and Jason are still around. They dont check the maxima boards much anymore. I recently helped put remote starters in both of their cars. If you need to get in touch with them - jason@fobart.net or ryan@fobart.net

Kaleb is lurking around here somewhere too. I think you can reach him at kaleb@kalebonline.com

they're all still owners of nice 3rd gens, but they just dont post as much as they used to

where have you been? I remember you used to post more at another board but haven't seen your name in a while.
Craig whatz up? Yeah i was at Maxus 00 with my 91 SE with all the Alpine video stuff on it. Thanks for the e-mail info on Kaleb and the Forbarts....i just e-mailed them. What kind of remote starts did they put on? I've been on the back end, not really posting all that much, just reading and that is about all really. So how's ur max running?

Old 10-19-2001, 01:48 PM

Re: Re: Re: Kaleb & The Forbarts?

Craig whatz up? Yeah i was at Maxus 00 with my 91 SE with all the Alpine video stuff on it. Thanks for the e-mail info on Kaleb and the Forbarts....i just e-mailed them. What kind of remote starts did they put on? I've been on the back end, not really posting all that much, just reading and that is about all really. So how's ur max running?
btw- it's Fobart, not Forbart

they both got the same unit from ebay (Ryan got his about 1 year earlier, but we just had the keyless entry only working for a while); it's the crimestopper CS900R I think. Install wasn't too bad -worse on Jasons 90SE because he didn't have a door lock timer to get lock/unlock from so we had to get it from the harness behind the fuse box inside the body panel that connects the wiring to the door

my max is doing fine; a few mods here and there since you saw it way back then, but nothing real big http://maxima.cardomain.com/id/craigbrace for what I have now and some good pics

hope all is well in Carolina (I think you were from SC, but could be NC; I dont really remember)
Old 10-19-2001, 03:30 PM
Gmoney

Re: Re: Re: Re: Kaleb & The Forbarts?

Originally posted by «§»Craig B«§»

btw- it's Fobart, not Forbart

they both got the same unit from ebay (Ryan got his about 1 year earlier, but we just had the keyless entry only working for a while); it's the crimestopper CS900R I think. Install wasn't too bad -worse on Jasons 90SE because he didn't have a door lock timer to get lock/unlock from so we had to get it from the harness behind the fuse box inside the body panel that connects the wiring to the door

my max is doing fine; a few mods here and there since you saw it way back then, but nothing real big http://maxima.cardomain.com/id/craigbrace for what I have now and some good pics

hope all is well in Carolina (I think you were from SC, but could be NC; I dont really remember)
Typo......sorry.

That is cool about the remote start. I've had one on mine for about 3 yrs now and i hardly even use it. The worst part about it was by passing the clutch, one of my friends helped me do it. All is well up in SC. Is there another Atlanta meet any time soon? That would give me a good excuse to go down to the Mall of GA.

Old 10-19-2001, 11:08 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Kaleb & The Forbarts?

Typo......sorry.

That is cool about the remote start. I've had one on mine for about 3 yrs now and i hardly even use it. The worst part about it was by passing the clutch, one of my friends helped me do it. All is well up in SC. Is there another Atlanta meet any time soon? That would give me a good excuse to go down to the Mall of GA.
not any big meets that I know of, but check the Southeast forum every now and then for info about that

there are lots of new guys around ATL that are pretty cool with some nice cars too
Old 10-20-2001, 01:24 AM
Ford Only.

HI
Old 10-22-2001, 05:16 PM
Gmoney

Originally posted by dmontzmax
HI
Whatz up? Who is this?

Old 10-22-2001, 06:12 PM

Formerly known as Zane if I remember correctly. We had the same Maxima for awhile, until I changed colors. How's she running? How many miles now? 180K here and running like a charm.