3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

Never saw that one coming

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2001, 02:20 PM

Never saw that one coming

A few words of wisdom. Never get behind a fool who has spent his life savings on a moster truck lift kit. This morning I was sitting behind BIGFOOT waiting to make a right hand turn. He was turning left and in the middle of his turn, I guess he woke up and decided he wanted to go right, so he puts his truck in reverse (with no reverse lights) and backs into my max. If that wasn't bad enough, the fool told me that he thought that he was on the curb, and I guess that's why he punched the gas and used the front of my max for his first attempt at car crushing. Then he jumps out of his truck to tell me he didn't see me "DUH"
Old 11-10-2001, 02:50 PM

ouch!!!

how bad did it hurt your car
Old 11-10-2001, 02:55 PM

Originally posted by matt92gxe
ouch!!!

how bad did it hurt your car

Well, my fender, hood, font bumper, grille, left head light and clear corner are all a memory. I'm not really sure yet, but my rim might be bent and my strut might be shot too. His insurance is going to be ****ed!!!
Old 11-10-2001, 03:32 PM

Re: Never saw that one coming

Originally posted by maxxxedout
A few words of wisdom. Never get behind a fool who has spent his life savings on a moster truck lift kit. This morning I was sitting behind BIGFOOT waiting to make a right hand turn. He was turning left and in the middle of his turn, I guess he woke up and decided he wanted to go right, so he puts his truck in reverse (with no reverse lights) and backs into my max. If that wasn't bad enough, the fool told me that he thought that he was on the curb, and I guess that's why he punched the gas and used the front of my max for his first attempt at car crushing. Then he jumps out of his truck to tell me he didn't see me "DUH"
I swear... I see and meet so many stupid people that I'm amazed that this country is in as good of shape as it is... How did we EVER accomplish anything with fools like that here???????? The scarry thing is that there are millions just like him!

Don't let the insurance company screw you.
Old 11-10-2001, 03:44 PM

Re: Re: Never saw that one coming

sorry about that car..people can be such morons. some kid about two years ago backed up right into the back of my max...i never screamed obscenities so loud in my life. luckily the max only had a little damage...

nothing is scarier than when you're behind someone and you see them put the car in reverse...i hate that feeling of panic.
Old 11-10-2001, 07:11 PM
JB620

What an idiot, talk about a road hazard. If he were to really hit someone, he would probably intrude into the passengers compartment with no problem. Dam lifted trucks don't line up with our bumpers. Two years ago, I was rearended by a van. I was totally stopped, didn't even see him coming. He didn't even have insurance. At least he was hauled away to jail.

Old 11-10-2001, 10:59 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Daamn that sucks

That idiot needs a good old fashioned asz kicking!
Old 11-11-2001, 12:15 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Re: Re: Re: Never saw that one coming

Originally posted by Pervis Anathema
Daamn that sucks

You said it! It's almost like a bad stereotype about some dumb redneck wannabe with a huge pickup truck. If your Max is totalled, it should be HIS truck they put into the crusher.
Old 11-11-2001, 02:05 AM
Needs non-Maxima Friends

Re: Re: Re: Never saw that one coming

Originally posted by Pervis Anathema
Daamn that sucks

you forgot passionate

good old fashoined passionate *** whoopin
Old 11-11-2001, 02:21 AM

i would be ****ed! but then again, in my case he might be doing me a favor
Old 11-11-2001, 09:08 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by Brian_TII

I swear... I see and meet so many stupid people that I'm amazed that this country is in as good of shape as it is... How did we EVER accomplish anything with fools like that here????????
I couldn't have said it any better. I swear, sometimes I wonder exactly how our species has come this far. It seems as if the "dumbass" gene is being found even more frequently than it was in the past.
Old 11-11-2001, 01:55 PM

Originally posted by maxxxedout
A few words of wisdom. Never get behind a fool who has spent his life savings on a moster truck lift kit.
Very sorry to hear. Hmmmmm..blue truck? Could be my neighbor. I live in Tennessee...bunches of them <sic> idiots round here!