3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

WYNN's V.I.C

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 07:41 PM

WYNN's V.I.C

guys i used this today in my max given by my instructor and wow i was shocked about the results i got after....my car runs so SMOOTH and its goes from 0 to 60 like a rocket lol...i felt like i have gained power...technically, it cleaned valve, injectors, and combustion chamber....it should be available in states through dealers as u cant get it through auto part stores ( maybe but not here tho ) cuz on the back it says PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY...but all i will say is... ITS WORTH TRYING AND DEFIANTLY ITS WORTH MONEY....its $80CDN a piece but i got it on discount for $25CDN....its put in through vacuum line ( i used my brake booster vacuum line ) and u will need a hmm sh** i forgot the name wat i used but anyways it was a bottle with a hose coming out of it and adjustment on the top so we let the vacuum suck this slowly not all of the sudden...wen its finished turn off the car and let it sit for like 10 mins then start the car and it will stall on the first ( depends how much carbon u had built up in ur engine ) then just keep pushing the accelerator pedal, u will have SO MUCH BLUE SMOKE coming outta the car but dont worry its normal and eventually smoke will starts to go down then jus go for a ride and HAPPY RIDE THEN..... its safe for catalytic converters and o2 sensors...

NOTE: Engine should be warmed up before using this and DO NOT ADD THIS TO FUEL TANK. I take no responsibility if u put this in wrong place but i m sure u wont

Last edited by burhan92SE; 12-18-2008 at 07:51 PM.
Old 12-18-2008, 07:43 PM
mod or sell?

sounds like seafoam
Old 12-18-2008, 07:50 PM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

sounds like seafoam

LOL..we said the same thing
Old 12-18-2008, 08:25 PM

I did this (using seafoam) on an old Volvo we had, and while it made pretty white smoke come out the exhaust, it didn't really help much in terms of power, ect. Then again 114 HP I4....
Old 12-18-2008, 08:58 PM

i dont think this is the same as seafoam he says in caps "dont use in fuel tank" while seafoam basically says shove this **** wherever u like inlcuding the fuel tank
Old 12-18-2008, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by sleepyvg30e
i dont think this is the same as seafoam he says in caps "dont use in fuel tank" while seafoam basically says shove this **** wherever u like inlcuding the fuel tank
correct its not sea foaming its some kind of chemical formula they made and usually only dealers uses these but u can get it if u try to find it or if u have contacts lol ...i m pretty sure auto parts store guys know about it but jus dont sell it cuz of probably they restricted them to sell it in stores?

heres the website of them but they dont have this product there atleast i don see it anywhere....and the company is located in cali, USA so it HAS TO BE available IN STATES...

http://www.wynns.ca/pages/english/e_companyprofile.html
Old 12-18-2008, 09:32 PM

http://www.wynnsusa.com/
Old 12-18-2008, 09:51 PM

wynns products are usually givin to people who purchase warranties on used cars. They will only cover cars that have paid for their warranties IF these products have been installed by a licensed shop. The products include gear box treatments, crankcase, power steering, trans, etc, etc, products.
Old 12-19-2008, 12:54 AM

Originally Posted by Little's07
wynns products are usually givin to people who purchase warranties on used cars. They will only cover cars that have paid for their warranties IF these products have been installed by a licensed shop. The products include gear box treatments, crankcase, power steering, trans, etc, etc, products.
?
Old 12-19-2008, 02:24 AM

Originally Posted by Little's07
i think he means the warranty that wynn offers with their product is only valid if u have the products installed by a liscenced shop which is why they seem to have difficulty selling the chemicals individually

ps if thats not what he means hes full of **** theres no way any company would say you cant buy their product unless u have a warranty on your car
Old 12-19-2008, 03:11 AM
LvR

i think he means the warranty that wynn offers with their product is only valid if u have the products installed by a liscenced shop which is why they seem to have difficulty selling the chemicals individually

ps if thats not what he means hes full of **** theres no way any company would say you cant buy their product unless u have a warranty on your car
Ever thought about what it is the company is "warrantying" .................... and how you would go about making them pay for something that has gone wrong while using their supposed "guaranteed" product?
Old 12-19-2008, 07:39 AM
mod or sell?

lol, they don't have a distributor in chicago. must be a great product then
Old 12-19-2008, 07:43 AM

I just used that seafoam before i changed my oil. It DID smoke i little, but not much. I did notice a smoother idle and quicker throttle response though...
Old 12-19-2008, 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by -ReLLiK-
I just used that seafoam before i changed my oil. It DID smoke i little, but not much. I did notice a smoother idle and quicker throttle response though...
exactly, thats wat i m feeling after using that product....smother idle and VERY quick throttle response and its making me pushing on the race pedal again and again lol....

edit: i forgot to ask...did u use the exact product ? and where did u get it from? share with us plz

Last edited by burhan92SE; 12-19-2008 at 05:12 PM.
Old 12-19-2008, 05:00 PM

yes hes right...warranty is only available if u have used that through licensed shop and i dont think its hard to take that product to some shop and tell them to do it for u for 5 bucks ( PAYING THEM FOR BEING LICENSED) OR it doesnt gonna hurt ur car anyways so u dont need to be scared all it does is clean up the carbon around ur vavles and combustion chamber...DO IT UR SELF thats wat i say....cheaper and quicker way to clean up ur engine.

Last edited by burhan92SE; 12-19-2008 at 05:02 PM.
Old 12-19-2008, 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by burhan92SE
exactly, thats wat i m feeling after using that product....smother idle and VERY quick throttle response and its making me pushing on the race pedal again and again lol....

edit: i forgot to ask...did u use the exact product ? and where did u get it from? share with us plz
Its a little bottle, and i got it from Autozone, for i think $8.
Old 12-19-2008, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by -ReLLiK-
Its a little bottle, and i got it from Autozone, for i think $8.
oh thats a different thing u used then... and the one we r talking about here is different...

Last edited by burhan92SE; 12-20-2008 at 01:21 AM.