3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

livin it up in:::::::NJ/ NY area

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2001, 09:28 PM

livin it up in:::::::NJ/ NY area

hey guys, i just wana meet up some time i missed this past little maxima meet in NYC, and i realy wanted to go. when the spring roles around we should meet again, i live on Staten Island, and im down in Toms River (NJ) all the time *and every day during the summer*

PLzzz IM me: ChrisCheezer

Peace Out
Old 12-30-2001, 03:50 PM
...needs to please stop post whoring.

Re: livin it up in:::::::NJ/ NY area

Originally posted by ChrisCheezer
hey guys, i just wana meet up some time i missed this past little maxima meet in NYC, and i realy wanted to go. when the spring roles around we should meet again, i live on Staten Island, and im down in Toms River (NJ) all the time *and every day during the summer*

PLzzz IM me: ChrisCheezer

Peace Out

don't feel so bad that u didn't come...
it was BRICK. We were barely able to talk After 2 hours I couldn't move my mouth so I said F- it.
Pics are up in the NE forum. It was a nice little turnout. It's way too cold for meets now. In the spring there will be a lot more, i am sure

BTW, who's the owner of the only 3rd gen that came by??? You were at the Staten Island meet in November as well, Lowered 93 SE, dark green, body kit, 18" ROH RTs in black ice finish. I love your rims
Old 12-31-2001, 05:25 AM
Needs non-Maxima Friends

Re: Re: livin it up in:::::::NJ/ NY area

Originally posted by NYCe MaXiMa

BTW, who's the owner of the only 3rd gen that came by??? You were at the Staten Island meet in November as well, Lowered 93 SE, dark green, body kit, 18" ROH RTs in black ice finish. I love your rims
thats Strive(ithink thats how he spells it) hes got the same rims as me and a custom looking kit. did you get my reply to your email. Sorry it took so long but I cant check that mailbox everyday so I ask people to email me at XRRCD@cs.com if its Store related and important. I think my supplier is open today ill check when they open ok.
Old 12-31-2001, 04:02 PM

HOLY S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STaten Island MEET?????? OMG thats rocks !!!!!!!!!!

(i live there if ya didnt know)