3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

Halo Lights for 3G Maxima??

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2017, 07:34 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Halo Lights for 3G Maxima??

I've been looking to do some cosmetic work to the car. Something I would like to start with is headlights and front bumper. The OEM Headlights just really don't look attractive. The front bumper isn't bad looking it just looks like the car has a massive underbite Does anyone have a link they could send me to some halo lights if they even make them for the 3rd gen maxima. Thanks in advance
Old 02-17-2017, 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by BarackOmonk
I've been looking to do some cosmetic work to the car. Something I would like to start with is headlights and front bumper. The OEM Headlights just really don't look attractive. The front bumper isn't bad looking it just looks like the car has a massive underbite Does anyone have a link they could send me to some halo lights if they even make them for the 3rd gen maxima. Thanks in advance
there arent any aftermarket headlights for our cars but you can do the e36 headlight conversion look for the thread on it i posted pictures of the brackets that you would need and showing the cutting needed it came out pretty good and for the bumper i looked at some of the body kits for our cars and honestly they are all really bad just get a stillen lip kit they look good on our cars
Old 02-17-2017, 11:02 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Thanks man
Old 02-18-2017, 07:16 AM

Originally Posted by BarackOmonk
Thanks man
no problem and if you get the chance check out garage amino i use it a lot more and i have some pictures of my car with the e36 headlights if you want to check it out my username on there is the same as on here
Old 02-20-2017, 03:06 AM

No halos unless you do the E36 conversion then you'll have a plethora of lights to choose from. Use the Stillen lip kit, lasts longer over the other crap that is offered.