3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

Anyone wanting to save some 3rd gen parts?

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2018, 12:39 PM

Anyone wanting to save some 3rd gen parts?

It's sad to see the 3rd gens dwindling away and the 3rd gen section not as active as it once was. I miss my 3rd gen and have now moved on after the loss of probably what once was one of the cleanest 3rd gens in the great white North. I will be moving in the next couple months and not sure if I will have any place/storage to put my collection of parts when I move. I'd hate to see them go to waste so if anyone needs anything please refer to the list in my classifieds thread as I will be moving by the end of April and would hate to see some of these treasured parts go to waste. I will entertain reasonable offers as there's room to negotiate and would like to see the remaining parts go to good use. I will still try and drop in every once in awhile to see what's new. I sometimes wonder who will be the last remaining 3rd genners to survive here. By the looks of the 2nd gens they're getting to be a distant memory of a car that once spoke to let let you know your door is ajar lol.
Old 03-10-2018, 09:15 PM

What kind of parts do you have? I could particularly use a front bumper cover and inside sunroof panel (beige). Oh, also I need a rear spoiler.
Old 03-11-2018, 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by Aarod78
What kind of parts do you have? I could particularly use a front bumper cover and inside sunroof panel (beige). Oh, also I need a rear spoiler.
Please refer to the classifieds. I sent you a pm though.
Old 03-12-2018, 06:17 PM

I'm going through some things right now. I still have interest though. Just waiting for the right time to buy.
Old 03-29-2018, 06:21 AM

Last call is nearing. As of Saturday April 28th most if not all of these great 3rd gen parts will probably be going to the dump. So if anyone is interested in anything or needs anything for their 3rd gen please either refer to the classifieds or pm me for more info. I figured somebody would have a use for a lot of these parts especially the rare ones no longer available but it seems these days nobody's doing much for upgrades to their 3rd gens. It would be a shame to see these parts go to waste if I can't find a place to store them when I move. I cannot afford to rent a storage unit just to sit on parts I don't have a 3rd gen for anymore though I did see one with only 114,000 km with 0 rust that was very tempting but it was just too far away and unfortunately I just don't have the time for the road trip of that sort lately. All prices listed in the classifieds are negotiable.
Old 03-29-2018, 10:02 AM
What does that mean?

Originally Posted by ac max 92
Last call is nearing. As of Saturday April 28th most if not all of these great 3rd gen parts will probably be going to the dump. So if anyone is interested in anything or needs anything for their 3rd gen please either refer to the classifieds or pm me for more info. I figured somebody would have a use for a lot of these parts especially the rare ones no longer available but it seems these days nobody's doing much for upgrades to their 3rd gens. It would be a shame to see these parts go to waste if I can't find a place to store them when I move. I cannot afford to rent a storage unit just to sit on parts I don't have a 3rd gen for anymore though I did see one with only 114,000 km with 0 rust that was very tempting but it was just too far away and unfortunately I just don't have the time for the road trip of that sort lately. All prices listed in the classifieds are negotiable.

Dump or salvage yard?
Old 04-02-2018, 04:47 AM

If your referring to the car I saw it was on a site called letgo and was a private sale but if your referring to the parts I have well there's probably not enough in metal worth taking to salvage so I'm not sure but being I have other stuff besides car parts to get rid of when moving more than likely the dump. I had someone telling me about a local car parts market coming up where there's lots of vendors unloading lots of parts from various makes and models but I'm not sure I'd have time not to mention there's not a lot of 3rd gens left around here. It would just suck trashing good parts and some rare ones too no longer available like the chrome gauge rings and NWP phenolic throttle body spacer kit but if nobody is interested in buying what I have left then it's gotta go unless I manage to find some storage space when I move.

Last edited by ac max 92; 04-03-2018 at 05:23 AM.
Old 04-05-2018, 12:27 PM

Such a shame to see these parts go to waste especially the chrome gauge rings and vg phenolic spacer kit which are very rare and no longer available. I thought someone could use a lot of the remaining parts especially 6 almost new injectors, almost new altenator, spoiler etc. I guess there's not many if any 3rd genners that want to better their rides these days.
Old 04-09-2018, 08:05 PM

What parts are you still holding on to AC Max 92?
Old 04-10-2018, 05:05 AM

Pm sent w list.
Old 01-09-2023, 08:19 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

3rd gen parts

Originally Posted by ac max 92
Such a shame to see these parts go to waste especially the chrome gauge rings and vg phenolic spacer kit which are very rare and no longer available. I thought someone could use a lot of the remaining parts especially 6 almost new injectors, almost new altenator, spoiler etc. I guess there's not many if any 3rd genners that want to better their rides these days.
Imntoo late huh?