3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

Help on graphics for my car??

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2002, 03:02 PM

Help on graphics for my car??

I think my car is to plain. Its white with a stillen lip. Im looking for some kind of graphic, or somthing to spice it up. Nothing to extreme like fast and furious. Any ideas?
Old 02-06-2002, 04:22 PM

Re: Help on graphics for my car??

Originally posted by Booner8269
I think my car is to plain. Its white with a stillen lip. Im looking for some kind of graphic, or somthing to spice it up. Nothing to extreme like fast and furious. Any ideas?
yea... i have a few realy good places were you can go if your in N.J.
i realy wana get Gfx too.. but i want somehting big lol ..this place is realy cheep .. and it look like they do good work . Go to there page and click on the Side graphix section .. realy nice pics

is any one up for getting graphics?.. i talk to the guy he said we can get a cool group deal.

http://www.viggdesigns.com/

AIM: ChrisCheezer
Old 02-06-2002, 04:33 PM

is any one up for getting graphics?.. i talk to the guy he said we can get a cool group deal.
Yea i may be interested in some kind of deal. What kind of prices are we talking. Thanks for the link.
Old 02-06-2002, 04:47 PM

BODY Gfx

Yea i may be interested in some kind of deal. What kind of prices are we talking. Thanks for the link.

well..... its about 30 bucks for a side decal(one).. nothing fancy ..
the cool stuff will run you about $80-$100 for the whole car
Old 02-06-2002, 05:07 PM

How about get a Honda and spice it up all you want, leave the Max alone.....why would you wanna do something like that

I mean look at our father (Skyline) hehe....j/k do u see any graphics on those cars. i dont think soooooo. Now just pick up any turbo or car tune magazines, how many riced hondas and acuras u see.. Well u get my point.

Just my .02
Old 02-06-2002, 05:16 PM

How about get a Honda and spice it up all you want, leave the Max alone.....why would you wanna do something like that
Well i f i had the money to get a different color paint job, bmw headlights, z3 fenders, skyline tails, i would leave it alone. 100 or 100x15, makes sense to me.
Old 02-06-2002, 06:00 PM

Re: Re: Help on graphics for my car??

Originally posted by Maximum5spd

I mean look at our father (Skyline) hehe....j/k do u see any graphics on those cars. i dont think soooooo. Now just pick up any turbo or car tune magazines, how many riced hondas and acuras u see.. Well u get my point.

Just my .02
damn you ppl realy hate hondas ..... what wrong with you!!! getting gfx for MY CAR!!!! not yours duu.., it must make you feel so good to post something that shoots down somones idea. IF you dont want them dont get'em but... there going to look dope.

--Man , i hate ppl that say sht about civics and other import street racers that are not maximas.. you guys are no fun!!!., your so closed off to the rest of the car world, i would never take a civic over a Maxima though..
-is there any one that agres wit me?
Old 02-06-2002, 06:08 PM

is there any one that agres wit me?
I agree some what. I just got a thing againdt hondas cause every kid has one. Basically why i got the maxima. But yea owning a car and customizing it is what makes you different from the crowd. Although i do like preludes and legends.
Old 02-07-2002, 08:57 AM

I was planning to do a list of my mods on my car by the front wheel fenders. I saw this guy with a Black maxima with it. It looked real sweet.
Old 02-07-2002, 09:21 AM
Needs non-Maxima Friends

tisjk tisk

Please Chris those prices are way to low, the job you will get will look like crap. Ive worked with alot of vinyl on several cars and we always use Grafik Dezine, For full graphics will be anywhere from 300-400 but the job will be perfect, they will heat the vinyl to get the right form around bends. Strivve dont get it on the side check out the pics with it on the hood. If you go to grafik with me ill get you a price so low for any sticker, we do alot of buisness with him and he charges me about 1/2 of what other ppeople pay, If you want it lets get the viny from him and we can apply it.

Grafik Dezine

http://www.grafikdezine.com/DSC00613.JPG

http://www.grafikdezine.com/DSC00615.JPG

http://www.grafikdezine.com/DSC00617.JPG

btw this max no longer has the grafiks so Im getting this.

if any of you need any grafiks email me and ill get you a price from grafikDezine
Old 02-07-2002, 11:00 AM
Neice Anne

Re: Re: Re: Help on graphics for my car??

Originally posted by ChrisCheezer

damn you ppl realy hate hondas ..... what wrong with you!!! getting gfx for MY CAR!!!! not yours duu.., it must make you feel so good to post something that shoots down somones idea. IF you dont want them dont get'em but... there going to look dope.

--Man , i hate ppl that say sht about civics and other import street racers that are not maximas.. you guys are no fun!!!., your so closed off to the rest of the car world, i would never take a civic over a Maxima though..

Yup, I've been sayin that for a long time, gave it up.. a lot of people are very arrogant around here, especially the moderators, and they talk **** to people when they don't like what they're gonna do to their car... THEIR car... it's pretty amazing I think.. "Ricey"= Not on the person who said it's car.

Old 02-07-2002, 11:10 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Help on graphics for my car??

Originally posted by Neice Anne

Yup, I've been sayin that for a long time, gave it up.. a lot of people are very arrogant around here, especially the moderators, and they talk **** to people when they don't like what they're gonna do to their car... THEIR car... it's pretty amazing I think.. "Ricey"= Not on the person who said it's car.

Dude, I never had a problem with you on the other board and I don't think you had any sort of problem with me, so I hope you will think about that while reading my statement to you. It sucks that you got kicked off the other board but there are reactions for actions and I'm not going to try and say who is right or wrong, but what you are doing here is really sad. Life is way to short to be jumping all over this board to try and see how many cheap shots you can take at people, especially the moderators. Let it go and get on with your life.
Old 02-07-2002, 12:51 PM

Re: Re: Re: Help on graphics for my car??

Originally posted by ChrisCheezer

First, I never said I hate Hondas? where on earth did u get that from, I love other Euro cars, some even more then max, like 240Sx (silvia), Supra, 300zx, rx7, integra, prelude they all look phat, i never said i have anyhting against them and didnt i mention skyline.... sooo my point is why would you want your car to look just like every other honda out there. I never saw a maxima with 10 diff colors or graphics going around them, that would just look rediciolous, save some money and get a phat paint job will look better then any graphics.
Old 02-07-2002, 02:44 PM
Eat, sleep, and sh*t 2JZ

Re: tisjk tisk

I gotta admit, that doesn't look half bad!!

Old 02-07-2002, 03:07 PM
Needs non-Maxima Friends

Re: Re: tisjk tisk

Originally posted by DA-MAX
I gotta admit, that doesn't look half bad!!

good I hope you feel that way when there on my car. If I could only sell my gxe,
Old 02-07-2002, 03:13 PM
Eat, sleep, and sh*t 2JZ

Re: Re: Re: tisjk tisk

you can't sell it cause the VG POWAH still surges through your blood!

Originally posted by N34JZ
If I could only sell my gxe,
Old 02-07-2002, 04:03 PM

prices!!!!!!!!

no the prices are REAL !!!! just thats just for the graphics.. they dont put it on for you.. well they do but thats expencive..

but its not that har dto put them on....
Old 02-07-2002, 04:11 PM

Please Chris those prices are way to low, the job you will get will look like crap. Ive worked with alot of vinyl on several cars and we always use Grafik Dezine, For full graphics will be anywhere from 300-400 but the job will be perfect, they will heat the vinyl to get the right form around bends. Strivve dont get it on the side check out the pics with it on the hood. If you go to grafik with me ill get you a price so low for any sticker, we do alot of buisness with him and he charges me about 1/2 of what other ppeople pay, If you want it lets get the viny from him and we can apply it.

Grafik Dezine

http://www.grafikdezine.com/DSC00613.JPG

http://www.grafikdezine.com/DSC00615.JPG

http://www.grafikdezine.com/DSC00617.JPG

btw this max no longer has the grafiks so Im getting this.

if any of you need any grafiks email me and ill get you a price from grafikDezine
WOW just looks at the pics... they are SOO NICE... i wish i had that max... just need wheels, springs, wing BMw's clears

get some group prices .. if there cool im in .. i can apply them... im good at that Sht
Old 02-08-2002, 05:42 AM
Needs non-Maxima Friends

well

Its not that easy when your doing whole body graphics, they have to be heated and sretched,so thats that,$30 vinyl will fade ...fast.
If you want group prices probably $300-350 depending on how many cars.
Old 02-08-2002, 10:39 AM

I gotta reverse my opinion, that max looks petty damn good. With those graphics.
Old 02-08-2002, 12:37 PM

Man, that max with the decals looks really hot. The graphic the hood are sick. Dag another mod I have to get.
Old 02-08-2002, 01:15 PM
Needs non-Maxima Friends

I told you phill is the man

If anyone is interested that max is for sale for like 8k( yeah I know) its a 90 se auto) If anyone wants to get there car done let me know.
Old 02-08-2002, 02:02 PM

Re: I told you phill is the man

If anyone is interested that max is for sale for like 8k( yeah I know) its a 90 se auto) If anyone wants to get there car done let me know.
what kind of mods does he have? is it a vg30det?
Old 02-08-2002, 02:08 PM
Needs non-Maxima Friends

he usual

look good mods, not much performance stuff (i think) and T yeah right. it still looks tight with the exception of the wheels, but nothing a set of black ice ROH RT's cant fix.
Old 02-09-2002, 08:59 PM

Re: he usual

8 thou. as it sets??? how many miles what all is done to it and where is it located?
BIGDOG