3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

Maxima of the month

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2002 | 09:26 PM

Maxima of the month

I'm new, so it may not be my place to say this but why is the last maxima of the month from december of last year? Two months now and a new maxima could not be displayed out of all generations of maximas out there? Some of these guys have some hooked up stuff. Also, the other content on the main page is severly out of date.

Why doesn't someone update this stuff? It makes the place look bad. real bad.
Old 02-17-2002 | 09:38 PM

you just said you were in the general forum...

CAN YOU READ? Because right at the top there are threads explaining the maxima of the month issue.

PJ
Old 02-17-2002 | 10:25 PM
Eat, sleep, and sh*t 2JZ

Re: Maxima of the month

Originally posted by xXxMulePowerxXx I'm new
so we see......

anyways the feedback forum will get you up to date on all the .Org happenings.
Old 02-18-2002 | 10:51 AM

Re: you just said you were in the general forum...

Originally posted by speednsound007
CAN YOU READ? Because right at the top there are threads explaining the maxima of the month issue.

PJ
PJ,
Where did i say i was just in the general forum? I didn't say that.
To answer your question, yes, I can read, or I wouldn't be able to write, huh genius?
Old 02-18-2002 | 11:06 AM

Re: Re: you just said you were in the general forum...

Originally posted by xXxMulePowerxXx

PJ,
Where did i say i was just in the general forum? I didn't say that.
To answer your question, yes, I can ready, or I wouldn't be able to write, huh genius?

[i]
Also, the other content on the main page is severly out of date.

[/B]
General could be considered the "main page" if you're not going to be specific how the hell are we going to know what you're talking about. And, you've now been told two places to get answers...go newbie....go!

PJ
Old 02-18-2002 | 01:10 PM

Re: Re: Re: you just said you were in the general forum...

General could be considered the "main page" if you're not going to be specific how the hell are we going to know what you're talking about. And, you've now been told two places to get answers...go newbie....go!

PJ
I don't know where you studied your HTML from, but on this side of reality the main page is the main page and has always been called the main page or the index page. "General" could not be considered "main page" unless you're speaking out of your ***. There is a General Forum here, but thats a forum. I don't know how much more specific I can get other than saying "main page". Obviously the second response by da max knew what I was talking about.

Take your flame to the kitchen and heat your boyfriend up some buns. This discussion is over.
Old 02-18-2002 | 02:34 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: you just said you were in the general forum...

I don't know where you studied your HTML from, but on this side of reality the main page is the main page and has always been called the main page or the index page. "General" could not be considered "main page" unless you're speaking out of your ***. There is a General Forum here, but thats a forum. I don't know how much more specific I can get other than saying "main page". Obviously the second response by da max knew what I was talking about.

Take your flame to the kitchen and heat your boyfriend up some buns. This discussion is over.
i knew exactly what you were talking about the second i read it. your right it is out dated.
Old 02-18-2002 | 03:16 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: you just said you were in the general forum...

I don't know how much more specific I can get other than saying "main page".

You could get more specific by saying "3rd gen forum" or anything so we know what the hell you're talking about.

PJ
Old 02-18-2002 | 04:45 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: you just said you were in the general forum...

You could get more specific by saying "3rd gen forum" or anything so we know what the hell you're talking about.

PJ
Man listen, everyone who is replying to this message knows exactly what I was talking about with the exception of you. I said the "main page". Go to www.maxima.org and look at it, memorize it, behold..this is the main page. The page before all pages, the page that indexes all other page, the page without which all other pages can't be found. I never mentioned anything about the "3rd gen forum" I said "main page" and thats what I meant. Look at how everyone else understands and be ashamed of your brain. Quit your b*tchin now and let this nonsense go.