3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

When Valvebodies have irresponsible parents (is your VB lost?) >>>>>

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2002, 08:30 PM

When Valvebodies have irresponsible parents (is your VB lost?) >>>>>

Ok,

I've exhausted my efforts, but believe it or not (and I think you will), I have 2 VB's that have arrived here over the last few days with NO (none) return addresses, no markings, no info in the box, on the box, or ANY indicators of who they came from, or why they are here.

Its on you guys, whoever you are. Do not respond here if you decide its yours, but email me direct so we can get you set.

***UPDATE**** One is from Utah, and the other from Virginia. If its a core return or whatever, lemme know!

Don
MobileTek.Net
Old 03-08-2002, 10:38 PM
STFU n00b!

LOL!!

it's fun how some people don't think about stuff like that..

sold several parts for my car, only knowing their username on here and email address (which has no indication of their real name)..

then I get a in the mail with NOTHING in it but the money... one actually had a note though.. "Please ship the product as soon as possible. Thanks."

it took me two weeks of posting on all the boards before the guy finally emailed me and told me it was him and what part he'd bought..

THINK PEOPLE!!!!!