3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

I saw my old blue 93 SE today :*(...

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2002 | 09:40 PM
...needs to please stop post whoring.

I saw my old blue 93 SE today :*(...

If anyone remembers, I owned a Metallic blue pearl 93 SE. I sold it last august to some guy that got it for his little brother. Car gave me nothing but problems despite my love for it and I decided it was time to move on.. now i got a 98 GXE. anyways.. i was in Queens, NY today.. I rarely visit Queens, but I come out of a Chineese Food restaraunt and what do I see right across Queens Blvd. My old Max!!! I spotted her from a 100 feet away.. We came around the other way and there she was standing...
same way I left her, but with a few "additions"... out of all things.. the guy put windshield washer nozzle lights on it, along with a ton of bumper protectors and door guards damn, that did not feel good... I had a lot of memories with that car despite it's problems.. but this made me so guilty and made me regret selling her. Oh well, live and learn.. I like my new ride. But I do miss the VE. Someone else told me they saw my max a few months ago on the Van Wyck, standing on a flatbed with the front caved in.. I was kind of hoping it was totalled and was never to be driven again but I guess he fixed it or it wasn't my car that was spotted on the flatbed.

Ahh, just felt like rambling, lol.. sorry

all you blue VE owners, don't think of selling your car, you'll regret it later.. or if you want to sell it, contact me
Old 05-26-2002 | 11:06 PM

*tear* i feel the same way, i dont want to see my max, but for the same reasons as you the tranny was gone and someone offered me enough to take it and i took it. Looking for a ve 5 speed now, but i know how that goes
Old 05-26-2002 | 11:17 PM

Originally posted by SEguy182
*tear* i feel the same way, i dont want to see my max, but for the same reasons as you the tranny was gone and someone offered me enough to take it and i took it. Looking for a ve 5 speed now, but i know how that goes
who ISNT looking for a VE 5 speed ....
Old 05-26-2002 | 11:48 PM
...needs to please stop post whoring.

Originally posted by SEguy182
heheh, yeah
If I can find that car I had but with a 5 speed I will buy it. Providing the price is reasonable and it is in okay condition.
The worst feeling is that the car was with wheels and ****. I didn't do much to it at all but what I did do to it, made it stand out and made it different from other 3rd gens. There was no cars like that, let alone me seeing that color VE only 6 times or so. It's like putting a child you raised for a few years up for adoption
Plus it was my first car, and we all have memories with those
Old 05-27-2002 | 02:15 AM

stop, no more

that is the saddest thing i heard about a maxima... This is my first max too... but sigh, i wish it could have been a ve 5 spd...