3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

You gotta be kidding me....

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2002 | 06:03 AM

You gotta be kidding me....

Yesterday i washed my max and cleaned her out so i took her out for a lil drive....
i was stopped at a light just chilling blasting music when a lil 2 door hyundai accent pulls up next to me.
i didn't pay it any mind because i was just relaxing.....
then i hear the darnedest thing....
he was revving his engine....
i look over thinking to myself he must be high....
i see two dudes who look about 15-16, prolly just got his liscense or something and stole his grandma's car.....
i'm thinking to myself at this point, he doesn't think he can actually win right? i mean his car has as much horsepower as my lawnmower....
but sure enough, light turned green and he TRIED to floor it....
car barely moves.....
so i say screw it checked to make sure no cops were around and took off.....
looked back and saw this look on their faces
the max had a good day.....

Also, this morning on my way to work from getting gas a explorer tried to race me.....dunno if intentionally though....
omg.....
once again i was at a light just chilling, i was in the left lane and i had to get over to the right so i could take the highway, but the explorer was on the right of me, so light hits green and i'm goin and i think "yea, i'll just pass him and jump on...."
he musta knew i was gonna cut him off or something so he keeps up with me
i'm getting ****ed cuz i didn't feel like missing the on ramp which was coming up soon, so i gassed it and blew by him....
saw him while behind some old lady on the hi-way which i couldn't change lanes to get by because my exit was coming up....
he drove past i guess to save his pride....
but thats my stories for the day
nothing special just wantd to kill some time at work....
later
Old 06-29-2002 | 06:08 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Re: You gotta be kidding me....

Originally posted by Freaknificent
Yesterday i washed my max and cleaned her out so i took her out for a lil drive....
i was stopped at a light just chilling blasting music when a lil 2 door hyundai accent pulls up next to me.
i see two dudes who look about 15-16, prolly just got his liscense or something and stole his grandma's car.....
i'm thinking to myself at this point, he doesn't think he can actually win right? i mean his car has as much horsepower as my lawnmower....
car barely moves.....

Also, this morning on my way to work from getting gas a explorer tried to race me.....dunno if intentionally though....
omg.....
once again i was at a light just chilling, i was in the left lane and i had to get over to the right so i could take the highway, but the explorer was on the right of me, so light hits green and i'm goin and i think "yea, i'll just pass him and jump on...."
i'm getting ****ed cuz i didn't feel like missing the on ramp which was coming up soon, so i gassed it and blew by him....
saw him while behind some old lady on the hi-way which i couldn't change lanes to get by because my exit was coming up....
later
nice race pretty good, glad u won and i would have won too, no one can beat the max.Maxima rocks...
Old 06-29-2002 | 11:48 AM

Re: You gotta be kidding me....

car barely moves.....

omg.....
later
I'm glad no innocent people were hurt from your races.
Old 07-06-2002 | 06:42 PM

Great Kills
Old 07-06-2002 | 06:48 PM

Actually, I don't think going against a Hyundai is considered racing. I mean an 18 wheeler idling will pull on that car. What is a cop gonna do? Pull over the 18 wheeler for exibition of speed?
Old 07-06-2002 | 08:51 PM

Originally posted by Maxima_Van_WA
Actually, I don't think going against a Hyundai is considered racing. I mean an 18 wheeler idling will pull on that car. What is a cop gonna do? Pull over the 18 wheeler for exibition of speed?
didn't really consider it a Race race but it still made me feel good when i saw their faces.....hehehehe.....ah to be young again and think you own the road....
Old 07-07-2002 | 12:32 AM

Maybe some day I will let you drive a really fast car BTW still need help with that stuff? You missed a good VE vs VE race today...maybe we could set up a little VE vs VE vs VG ?
Old 07-07-2002 | 06:18 AM

Originally posted by PATRICK94SE
Maybe some day I will let you drive a really fast car BTW still need help with that stuff? You missed a good VE vs VE race today...maybe we could set up a little VE vs VE vs VG ?
hmmmm.... sounds interesting when and where? have ta do it when i'm not working.....
as far as setting all the stuff up in my car i can't yet......no funds.....
but anyways tell me the details and lt me know whats up
Old 07-07-2002 | 02:22 PM

hmmmm.... sounds interesting when and where? have ta do it when i'm not working.....
as far as setting all the stuff up in my car i can't yet......no funds.....
but anyways tell me the details and lt me know whats up
My max is running like a champ again I will race another VE