4th Generation Classifieds (1995-1999) The highly sought after variable intake may be a click away.

RedlineGoods.com LEATHER SHIFT BOOTS for your 4th GEN!

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2005, 10:51 AM
I Broke OT

did that problem with the different armrests for the 4th gens ever get cleared up? it seemed lik they only made the one for 97-99 and expected it to fit all 4th geners.
any update?
Old 09-28-2005, 11:52 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 86maxima96
did that problem with the different armrests for the 4th gens ever get cleared up? it seemed lik they only made the one for 97-99 and expected it to fit all 4th geners.
any update?
We have both designs for about a month now. No problems anymore!
Old 09-28-2005, 12:02 PM
I Broke OT

awesome. sounds good
Old 10-21-2005, 12:53 PM
Former Sponsor

Hi!

Another month has almost passed by, so here's another discount code, with a new color suggestion.

This is YELLOW-LIGHT GRAY two-tone. It looks much better in person, these pictures do not do it justice.

Here's the code. Valid until the end of October!

3590PBRD0U3

Thank you,
Maciek
Old 10-28-2005, 01:47 PM
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone!

Some important news and updated regarding the RedlineGoods color selection!

We have added PERFORATED LEATHERS to our color collection. So far perforated black and red are available (pictures below), most popular colors will be available in perforated leathers as well (blue, charcoal, sierra, beige, light gray, medium gray and more!).

We are also introducing FORREST GREEN very soon, as well as a line of ALCANTARA to complement or offering. Alcantara will be available in black, red, medium blue, beige and cream). We'll post pictures in a few days.

These pics try to show the difference between our regular black and red and the perforated ones. Hope you like them, but honestly, they don't even get close to doing these leathers justice, the perforation is very even and the holes are the size of a small needle - VERY nice and will definitely add a more sporty look to the interior!

These new leathers are available as a color option on our website for ordering purposes. And if you order by Monday (October 31st), you can take advantage of the 10% discount code published in our previous update post.

Thank you,
Maciek
Old 11-11-2005, 09:22 AM
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone!

Some important news and updated regarding the RedlineGoods color selection!

We have added PERFORATED LEATHERS to our color collection recently. Here are some pictures:

Here are some sample pics of the FAUX-ALCANTARA materials available as of today on our site. We offer black, blue, red and beige. The material is not genuine Alcantara/Ultrasuede, which is licensed and very expensive. The material we are using is almost identical in look and feel to the real thing, while remaining reasonably priced.

These new materials are available as a color option on our website for ordering purposes. And here's another discount code for them. Valid until next Sunday (November 20th).

35M8IT8H6D0

Thank you,
Maciek
Old 11-22-2005, 05:59 AM
Blown

you have PM redlinegoods
Old 11-25-2005, 11:14 AM
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone!

New sample pics of the FAUX-ALCANTARA materials available on our site. We offer black, blue, red and beige. The material is not genuine Alcantara/Ultrasuede, which is licensed and very expensive. The material we are using is almost identical in look and feel to the real thing, while remaining reasonably priced.

It combines very well with other materials (smooth or perforated leathers), as you can see:

These new materials are available as a color option on our website for ordering purposes. And here's another discount code for them. Valid until November 30th. IT IS THE LAST DISCOUNT CODE WE WILL RELEASE THIS YEAR!

35YG88WBN90

Thank you and HAPPY THANKSGIVING,
Maciek
Old 12-09-2005, 11:21 AM
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone!

There is NO DISCOUNT CODE this time. However, our CHRISTMAS SPECIAL - FREE SHIPPING is available all through December! Make sure you take advantage of that when shopping for Christmas presents for your family and friends (or make sure to let them know if you want to be the lucky recipient of these great products!)

Some recent pictures we find particularly appealing:

Thank you and enjoy the coming Christmas season!
Maciek
Old 12-23-2005, 08:48 AM
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone!

I'd like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, followed by a happy and prosperous New Year. I wish you that all your women (or men, for the girls on here) love you truly and madly and that your cars spend all of next year on the street/track without even going near a garage, that all your drifts are long and controlled and your 1/4mile times get better and better!

There is NO DISCOUNT CODE this time. However, our CHRISTMAS SPECIAL - FREE SHIPPING is still available until December 31st. So, if you're looking for a replacement shift boot, you can get it cheaper if you order this year.

Here's our newest offer. Instead of colored stitching, we can stitch in thin panels of other leather into your shift boot. Just see for yourself how nice that is:

There will be a small premium for these, since they imply a LOT more work. Please email us at info@redlinegoods.com if you like this design and would like to get your boots made that way.

Again, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Maciek
Old 12-23-2005, 09:09 AM

I know you said you didn't have any leather to match the tan door panels and seats on our fourth gens, but do you have leather that will match the darker brown color that my center console and dash are made out of? I'd be willing to send you my torn up shift boot if you want an exact color to compare it to.
Old 12-23-2005, 01:23 PM

Maciek, is that design for Maximas or for other cars?
Old 12-23-2005, 02:20 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by DR-Max
Maciek, is that design for Maximas or for other cars?
That's a MINI set actually, but we can make a design with stripes instead of stitching for any car.

Maciek
Old 12-23-2005, 02:31 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by jwmaxse
I know you said you didn't have any leather to match the tan door panels and seats on our fourth gens, but do you have leather that will match the darker brown color that my center console and dash are made out of? I'd be willing to send you my torn up shift boot if you want an exact color to compare it to.
Please email me at maciek@redlinegoods.com, we could give it a shot!

Thank you,
Maciek
Old 12-23-2005, 03:24 PM

Can I still send back my mismatched tan ebrake boot from the messup a couple years ago for a properly match boot? I know long time ago you gave us an option to send ours back in in exchange for black but Ive been holding back in hopes for a close matching color for the tan.
Old 12-23-2005, 03:28 PM
Kevlo for President

You guys need to make steering wheel covers, the leather on my stock one is worn out.
Old 12-23-2005, 03:44 PM

I second that..............

Originally Posted by Kevlo911
You guys need to make steering wheel covers, the leather on my stock one is worn out.
Old 12-23-2005, 10:38 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Nismo
Can I still send back my mismatched tan ebrake boot from the messup a couple years ago for a properly match boot? I know long time ago you gave us an option to send ours back in in exchange for black but Ive been holding back in hopes for a close matching color for the tan.
Hi,

well, we never managed to find a better match for that weird Nissan tan I'm afraid. So the replacement with black is still an option, but not with matched tan.

Thank you,
Maciek
Old 12-27-2005, 09:31 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Shift Boot & E-Boot

I ordered replacement boots for my '95 Max SE in early December from Redline Goods. In less than 3 weeks my new boots arrived. They looked (and smelled) great but I was still somewhat sceptical as to how well the new boots would fit. It took me a couple of hours to complete the job but boy do these boots look great! My Max looks brand new inside thanks to this upgrade! Maciek is great - he keeps you updated on the progress of your order and he keeps his commitments. I would definitely order from him again!
Old 12-29-2005, 02:15 PM
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone!

We finally offer PIPING on our shift boots!

It is a lot of custom work, so there is a small premium for these (+20%) but the effects, as you can see, are AMAZING.

There is NO DISCOUNT CODE this time. However, our CHRISTMAS SPECIAL - FREE SHIPPING is still available until December 31st. So, if you're looking for a replacement shift boot, you can get it cheaper if you order it by midnight, Saturday.

Happy New Year and all the best for all of you in 2006!
Maciek
Old 12-30-2005, 11:51 PM

Do you seat covers as well?
Old 01-05-2006, 12:56 AM

I finally got mine in the mail the other day and just got around to taking some pics tonight. The boots are high quality and the color combo that I chose really blended well with the weird Nissan beige/tan interior. For those who have the same interior as mine, trust me...this set-up works well!

See pics below:

The only thing that bugs me, up until now, is the way the e-brake boot fitted. Comparing the 2 pics below of the e-brake boot in redlinegoods.com's website (top), and the actual boot I received from them (bottom), you will see how the boot handle opening seems way too big. The boot extended past the handle base and into the e-brake handle itself, obstructing the operation of the e-brake handle. Whether the e-brake is up or down, the boot extended past the handle base like the boot is a little too big. I wish there's a way to fix this.

Old 01-05-2006, 01:32 AM
Former Sponsor

Hey, thank you for posting the pics. Is it OK if I use them on my website?

There is a way to fix this. Take the ebrake boot off and flip it inside-out. Then on the folded and sewn over top edge, on the inside, make a small cut and feed a zip-tie through it. You'll need a piece of wire to do that, the zip-tie by itself might be too soft. So feed a wire through, then use that wire to get a zip-tie in there. Ten put the flipped boot on the handle small end (top) first and tighten the zip-tie. Only then lower the rest of the center console. The top will have been tighter because of the zip-tie.

I'm not sure why some cars have that problem and some don't. We are very careful about the size of the openings, maybe the tan handles are somewhat skinnier than the black ones?

Maciek
Old 01-05-2006, 08:34 AM

Yes....you may use the pics in your website. I will try what you've suggested. Thanks.

Originally Posted by RedlineGoods.com
Hey, thank you for posting the pics. Is it OK if I use them on my website?

There is a way to fix this. Take the ebrake boot off and flip it inside-out. Then on the folded and sewn over top edge, on the inside, make a small cut and feed a zip-tie through it. You'll need a piece of wire to do that, the zip-tie by itself might be too soft. So feed a wire through, then use that wire to get a zip-tie in there. Ten put the flipped boot on the handle small end (top) first and tighten the zip-tie. Only then lower the rest of the center console. The top will have been tighter because of the zip-tie.

I'm not sure why some cars have that problem and some don't. We are very careful about the size of the openings, maybe the tan handles are somewhat skinnier than the black ones?

Maciek
Old 01-09-2006, 11:17 PM

Just wanted to post an update after doing some slight modification on the boots for better fitment.

Old 01-13-2006, 05:38 AM
Former Sponsor

Hi guys,

The Christmas special is still up on our website due to our webmaster being sick. It was supposed to have been taken off 10 days ago already, but it seems like it will be there for another week or so.

Of course, as long as it's on the website, we'd like you to take advantage of that fact - so get free shipping while it lasts. Won't be long now.

My favorite recently-arrived photos. This is the M-stitching for the BMW M-series vehicles. How cool is that!!

As usual, no extra charge for fancy stuff like this.

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 01-27-2006, 12:04 PM
Former Sponsor

Hi guys,

My favorite recently-arrived photos. This is black leather with white stripes and contrasting thread. I'm sure they will look KILLER one they're installed!

After a long time of no discount codes, here's the newest code. Valid until midnight on February 1st:

4NI2H16H0O3

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 01-27-2006, 12:28 PM
I Broke OT

beautiful, as usual!
Old 02-10-2006, 12:55 PM
Former Sponsor

Hi guys,

It's blue day today. Showing off our medium blue leather a bit here:

And our dark blue:

Here's an updated discount code for your shopping pleasure. This one is valid until midnight on February 15th:

O421BQD6D45

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 03-01-2006, 10:41 AM
Former Sponsor

Hi guys,

A new month, a new discount code! But first, more samples of boots with piping - burgundy and orange (apologies for the second picture not being too sharp).

Here's an updated discount code for your shopping pleasure. This one is valid until midnight on March 6th:

4VC224P1LD8

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 03-01-2006, 10:51 AM
no more maxima...

Do you have any basic leather shift boots for $20.00 US shipped to L6Y4J1 Canada via USPS?
Old 03-01-2006, 11:57 AM

im intrested in other both boots and armrest cover how hard to install the armrest and boots?
Old 03-01-2006, 01:57 PM
Bad Mother Fornicator

I am interested in black leather boots, just for the shifter and ebrake handle. I have a 96 Maxima, with a short throw shifter. I am looking for BLACK LEATHER with BLACK stitching. What kinda deal can we make? PLEASE PM ME.
DJ
Old 03-17-2006, 02:46 PM
Former Sponsor

Hi guys,

We have quite interesting news this time around.

First of all, we've added a NEW LEATHER COLOR to our color chart. It's called TAUPE and it looks like this (more samples here):

Secondly, we now have a page dedicated to QUADRUPLE STITCHING (whereby you have 4 rows of thread instead of 2). We do not charge extra for quadruple stitching, so you can customize your interior further using this option:

Quadruple thread page

Here's the new discount code! This one is valid until midnight on March 25th:

S4V22HB4W75

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 04-07-2006, 02:10 PM
Former Sponsor

Hi guys,

More perforated leather and piping samples!

Black leather with light gray piping:

And more pictures of our new, TAUPE leather:

As you see, it's a perfect compliment to our previous offer of sierra, tan, beige and cream (to name just the tan/beige colors, we have plenty more of course).

Here's the new discount code! This one is valid until midnight on April 16th (Easter!):

4W2QT3M24T8

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 04-28-2006, 01:58 PM
Former Sponsor

Hi guys,

Something really simple this time. This is our white leather with red thread:

Here's the new discount code! This one is valid until midnight on May 3rd: 424ED0EAN09

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 05-12-2006, 02:09 PM
Former Sponsor

Hi guys,

Some nice perforated leather samples. The second one is black perforated with red perforated stripes. The first one is black perforated. I really like both of these setups, and you?

Here's the new discount code! This one is valid until midnight on May 17th: 424CFFP0G51

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 05-19-2006, 11:05 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Just got the boots look great I can get the metal ring out of the old boot but I have NO IDEA how to put it in the new boot! HELP!!!
Old 05-20-2006, 11:52 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by HarrisH
Just got the boots look great I can get the metal ring out of the old boot but I have NO IDEA how to put it in the new boot! HELP!!!
There is a fold in the bottom of our boots with access slits in several places. You need to cut the stock metal ring and feed it into the fold.

Maciek
Old 05-26-2006, 02:01 PM
Former Sponsor

Hi guys,

More awesome perforated leather samples! I can't stop staring at these, the combination of perforated black and leather with gray stripes is incredible in my opinion!

Please notice, too, how different lighting of a picture affects the color perception - it's almost hard to tell these two pictures show the same car, wouldn't you say?

Here's the new discount code! This one is valid until midnight on May 31st: 42U409PM3XY

Enjoy!
Maciek

Quick Reply: RedlineGoods.com LEATHER SHIFT BOOTS for your 4th GEN!