4th Generation Classifieds (1995-1999) The highly sought after variable intake may be a click away.

Gutted Mounts, ES Bushings. NEW!

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2010, 04:52 PM

Gutted Mounts, ES Bushings. NEW!

Up for sale are a pair of Maxima Joe's gutted mounts and a new pair of ES bushings. I never ended up doing it. I went the OEM route. A good offer takes these.
They have surface rust, Maxima Joe assured me this would not present a problem. I disagree. I am selling these cheaper because of their substandard condition.

$80 for mounts
$80 for bushings (SOLD)

Make me an offer for both.

Last edited by 3rd Maxima; 08-13-2010 at 07:21 PM.
Old 07-10-2010, 05:38 PM
4th Gen Parts King

I see these mounts are for sale even though you left me negative feedback for them saying
(Received rust out junk).

Not to mention PM's saying
Hopefully they are structurally sound. They look like they have been sitting in the ocean for a while. I am a bit hesitant to place these on my car and have the rust spread to other areas. I may just go stock now.

These mounts you sent me are just decrepit. They look like they sat at the junk yard for years and years. I'll try to sell them here. I am embarrassed to sell these to another member because of their shape.
Old 07-10-2010, 07:58 PM
Pay to Play

Are these ready to bolt on or require the bushings to be pressed in?
Old 07-10-2010, 08:43 PM
Pay to Play

Oh and the 4sale rules are that you need to set a price for your parts. FYI
Old 07-11-2010, 06:48 AM
VQ30 DE T

$55 shipped for the "rust out junk" ?
Old 07-13-2010, 05:30 AM

They have copious amounts of surface rust. But if such a "respected trader can sell them, well then... they must be fine. Don't you agree Maxima Joe? structurally sound? Did they come from the car in your sig perhaps? And your attitude was poor and you were disrespectful. That was one of my reasons to write negative feedback. Oh yeah, and there's the fact that you didn't reply back and even let me know they shipped. And you could have let me know that I would need to sand them and prime them too. Lot of areas where you just skipped common courtesy, you wouldn't by any chance work for a dealership? You follow an outstanding business model, one that's very popular in this country I might add.

$80 shipped for mounts
$80 shipped for inserts

Last edited by 3rd Maxima; 07-13-2010 at 05:36 AM.
Old 07-13-2010, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by Maxima_Joe
I see these mounts are for sale even though you left me negative feedback for them saying

Hopefully they are structurally sound. They look like they have been sitting in the ocean for a while. I am a bit hesitant to place these on my car and have the rust spread to other areas. I may just go stock now.

These mounts you sent me are just decrepit. They look like they sat at the junk yard for years and years. I'll try to sell them here. I am embarrassed to sell these to another member because of their shape.
The pictures I posted accurately illustrate the decrepitness of the mounts. In this manner buyers will know what they are getting. Unlike the manner in which I got them from you. I know they work, but I don't like getting bottom of the barrel goods. That is why I am also selling them cheaper than you. My loss is your gain, eh? Some people care little about aesthetic appearance. I am not one of them. Have a fantastic, fun filled day Mr. Maxima Joe. Thanks for the bump, go troll elsewhere.

Last edited by 3rd Maxima; 07-13-2010 at 09:59 AM.
Old 07-13-2010, 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by accordingtou
$55 shipped for the "rust out junk" ?
No thanks. The rust simply appreciates their value. This is because it wears away at the inner metal allowing the inserts to insert easier. This may save you money on renting the services of a press, or effort, if the plan is to "whack" them in. S/

If you'd like, make a higher offer. I've been holding on to them for months and am in no real need or hurry to sell them quickly.
Old 07-13-2010, 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by Stillen Maxima
Are these ready to bolt on or require the bushings to be pressed in?
They can be pressed in or, according to Maxima Joe, (who's advice I don't trust too much) they can be hammered in.
Old 07-13-2010, 05:16 PM

wow just lmao decrepit...free bump
Old 07-13-2010, 06:33 PM
4th Gen Parts King

Originally Posted by 3rd Maxima
They have copious amounts of surface rust. But if such a "respected trader can sell them, well then... they must be fine. Don't you agree Maxima Joe? structurally sound? Did they come from the car in your sig perhaps? And your attitude was poor and you were disrespectful. That was one of my reasons to write negative feedback. Oh yeah, and there's the fact that you didn't reply back and even let me know they shipped. And you could have let me know that I would need to sand them and prime them too. Lot of areas where you just skipped common courtesy, you wouldn't by any chance work for a dealership? You follow an outstanding business model, one that's very popular in this country I might add.

$80 shipped for mounts
$80 shipped for inserts
Yes surface rust on metal parts that are at least 10 years old. This is something that should be expected when buying parts of this type. If you wanted brand new parts then you should have purchased brand new parts.
No those mounts you received were cores another member sent me.
Please do show me how I was ever disrespectful or had a poor attitude.
As far as shipping.
I received payment. (Tuesday, February 02, 2010 12:48 PM)
I printed the shipping label (Wednesday, February 03, 2010 1:00 AM)
You should have received an email from PayPal with the shipping info. How is it my fault if you don't receive an email?
Your item was delivered at 9:55 am on February 05, 2010 in HOLLYWOOD, FL 33025.
So after payment you had the goods in your hands just 69 hours later.

Originally Posted by 3rd Maxima
The pictures I posted accurately illustrate the decrepitness of the mounts. In this manner buyers will know what they are getting. Unlike the manner in which I got them from you. I know they work, but I don't like getting bottom of the barrel goods. That is why I am also selling them cheaper than you. My loss is your gain, eh? Some people care little about aesthetic appearance. I am not one of them. Have a fantastic, fun filled day Mr. Maxima Joe. Thanks for the bump, go troll elsewhere.
Actually there more expensive then what I sell them for if people send in there cores. Which you could have done but chose not to.
Old 07-13-2010, 06:52 PM
Turbo 3.5

lol, this thread is funny

this guy is calling the mounts crap and not fit to install but is trying to resale them for top dollar
Old 07-13-2010, 06:57 PM
4th Gen Parts King

Was this ever resolved?
http://www.sr20forum.com/buying-sell...es-skirts.html
Old 07-14-2010, 10:01 AM

Mounts look fine, sand them down, POR-15 them.

Rust is normal on any used part that sits underneath an older car.
Old 07-14-2010, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by t6378tp
lol, this thread is funny

this guy is calling the mounts crap and not fit to install but is trying to resale them for top dollar
I did not want to put that on my car because there is no rust on my underframe. I went OEM for more than this reason. They do work, as they are structurally sound, just gross looking.... And I don't want top dollar, I paid $100. I'll sell them much cheaper. $80 is my starting price. I will lower it much more. Just not $55 shipped.....
Old 07-14-2010, 01:47 PM

You would have to ask him, never owned any sentra or sentra parts. Look him up on that forum, or at their new one. He is an active member there. He is not me. Actually, apart from that incident, he seems to be well respected on his forum.

In real life though, he's kind of a dic. He almost screwed me, this was because I was nice enough to allow him to use my paypal account to receive payments. We were good friends. His name is Americo Cerdano. He lives in Hollywood Florida. (BTW my paypal account is in good standing for nearly a decade.) And in an unrelated situation, he directly screwed me by providing my information to an officer, when stopped, because of probation, and had the audacity not to tell me about it. I learned through a court summons.

Anywho, I guess I have proved my troll theory about you Maxima Joe. I am a little concerned for my safety. I mean, after all..., he knows where I live. Oh dear, oh dear. Heaven help me.
Old 07-15-2010, 02:26 PM

That's the spirit, give me a negative feedback in retaliation for selling me junk and getting one yourself. This system for feedback is not very well thought out. You can apply feedback even when not involved in transactions. Therefore, another negative feedback for you. Enjoy.
Old 07-28-2010, 04:21 PM

BUMP. Anyone interested? Will go a bit lower.
Old 08-13-2010, 07:23 PM

BUMP

The bushings were sold; the mounts are still available.
Old 08-14-2010, 08:44 AM
Donating i30 Owner

PMED you about thos rust buckets...

lol... im just j/k but will take them.
Old 08-21-2010, 12:41 PM

My settings didn't notify me of PM's. I fixed this. The mounts are still for sale.
Old 08-23-2010, 02:07 PM

Bump. Please Pm me if interested. I don't sign in to the forums daily.
Old 08-31-2010, 09:33 AM

Bump.

If interested please email me at yura930@hotmail.com. That is the quickest way to reach me. it is also my paypal address.
Old 11-16-2010, 11:44 PM

BUMP! The mounts are still available.