4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

photochopping to see if i like....any opinions?

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2002, 10:02 PM
Lightly modded

Originally posted by Brendan

What are you talking aboooooot?? First of all that could be a photoshop job, we have no way of knowing. You could have shaved the emblem off a lexus or some other car eh. Second of all if you do have an ES, it is not in the frequently asked questions eh. Furthermore, simply because you live in Canada (the greatest country in the world eh) doesn't mean that us here in the good old United States have heard about it or seen it for that matter. Maybe the mature, smarter thing to do instead of insulting peoples intelligence on this website would have been to inform us that there is such a thing as an ES (if there really is, which I personally don't belive) And finally if there is an ES it was probably Canada's mistake, BLAME CANADA or Celine Dion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he isnt lying....there really is an ES in canada. i believe it has LSD. and no need to rag on his nationality...unless youre joking around
Old 08-07-2002, 11:28 PM

Originally posted by 95maxrider

he isnt lying....there really is an ES in canada. i believe it has LSD. and no need to rag on his nationality...unless youre joking around
I'm just giving him a hard time, I don't have anything against Canada. People who know other thigns that others don't should share instead of insult, that was my main point.
Old 08-08-2002, 09:57 AM

thats pretty good for ms paint
Old 08-09-2002, 11:08 PM
Dev

What are you talking aboooooot?? First of all that could be a photoshop job, we have no way of knowing. You could have shaved the emblem off a lexus or some other car eh. Second of all if you do have an ES, it is not in the frequently asked questions eh. Furthermore, simply because you live in Canada (the greatest country in the world eh) doesn't mean that us here in the good old United States have heard about it or seen it for that matter. Maybe the mature, smarter thing to do instead of insulting peoples intelligence on this website would have been to inform us that there is such a thing as an ES (if there really is, which I personally don't belive) And finally if there is an ES it was probably Canada's mistake, BLAME CANADA or Celine Dion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its not photoshopped mr. america, people with a normal sized brain would know that its an actual model and im not the only one that owns and ES.
I informed you i have an ES, its on my signature....how much information do you need to get it through your head?
you think im lying about the model of my car?
and the fact that you still don't believe me makes your ignorance very noticable.
don't blame canada nor the states...
Old 08-09-2002, 11:14 PM
Dev

I'm just giving him a hard time, I don't have anything against Canada. People who know other thigns that others don't should share instead of insult, that was my main point.

Dude there is no es, what the crap are you talking about?????
If you don't know, then ask, don't assume.
and why do you say "eh" so much?
are you trying to insult canadians because you don't know what a maxima ES is?
Old 08-09-2002, 11:15 PM

Originally posted by Dev

Its not photoshopped mr. america, people with a normal sized brain would know that its an actual model and im not the only one that owns and ES.
I informed you i have an ES, its on my signature....how much information do you need to get it through your head?
you think im lying about the model of my car?
and the fact that you still don't believe me makes your ignorance very noticable.
don't blame canada nor the states...

First of all, you should have the common sense to realize when someone is joking and when someone is serious. Obviously I do not think Canada or the United States are to blame, am I a psycho??? Come on now. Secondly I do read alot of threads, and if you do read the thread on page three of faq's you will see all Maxima models listed, so instead of badmouthing people or trying to make yourself out to seem superior, maybe you should contact a moderator and let them know of their stupidity. Secondly, those of us who do not belive that there is an ES, doubt its exhistance because we have never seen nor dealt with them. If you want to be such a big man about it, why not inform us, teach us something. Use your knowlegde of something only available in Canada to let others know that and ES does exhist. Stop acting like you are all high and holy. Sure you have a nice car, but words speak louder than materiel objects. You arent making many friends talking down to fellow org members.
Old 08-10-2002, 08:10 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

First of all, you should have the common sense to realize when someone is joking and when someone is serious. Obviously I do not think Canada or the United States are to blame, am I a psycho??? Come on now. Secondly I do read alot of threads, and if you do read the thread on page three of faq's you will see all Maxima models listed, so instead of badmouthing people or trying to make yourself out to seem superior, maybe you should contact a moderator and let them know of their stupidity. Secondly, those of us who do not belive that there is an ES, doubt its exhistance because we have never seen nor dealt with them. If you want to be such a big man about it, why not inform us, teach us something. Use your knowlegde of something only available in Canada to let others know that and ES does exhist. Stop acting like you are all high and holy. Sure you have a nice car, but words speak louder than materiel objects. You arent making many friends talking down to fellow org members.
Dev probably wasn't too upset until you had to go there and throw in the Celine Dion. Then, it was on and that pushed him over the top. We Yanks wouldn't him to speak badly about Britney Spears, would we?
Old 08-10-2002, 09:17 AM
Custom User Title...

Originally posted by Brockster

Dev probably wasn't too upset until you had to go there and throw in the Celine Dion. Then, it was on and that pushed him over the top. We Yanks wouldn't him to speak badly about Britney Spears, would we?

Can't we all just get along?

I think there should be a part in the faq's that talk about models in Canada and Europe just so people don't confuse this stuff anymore...but maybe that's just me.
Old 08-10-2002, 11:18 PM

Originally posted by Jepht20

Can't we all just get along?

I think there should be a part in the faq's that talk about models in Canada and Europe just so people don't confuse this stuff anymore...but maybe that's just me.

Maybe you should show that your worthy of owning a maxima, cough cough, last night, ahem, Mansfield two lane road, cough
Old 08-10-2002, 11:23 PM
Custom User Title...

Maybe you should show that your worthy of owning a maxima, cough cough, last night, ahem, Mansfield two lane road, cough

Brendan's mad because i smoked him the other day...even though his 87 max sounds like it's got a turbo, he's all bark and no bite!

i believe this thread is at it's end...
Old 08-10-2002, 11:30 PM

Originally posted by Jepht20

Brendan's mad because i smoked him the other day...even though his 87 max sounds like it's got a turbo, he's all bark and no bite!

i believe this thread is at it's end...

This thread is far from over my friend. Now it seems to me people mod their cars to make them faster (I'm more audio oriented) and if you ever got the chance to test your cars out against others that would be the perfect oportunity, wouldn't it?? I know if I had a fast car I would. And no i am not mad about being smoked, if i had the money for a better car at this point, I would be smoking you everyday, hopefully next summer my 3rd gen modded will too, But for now i'll give you props on havin a nasty car